altText

How are we all settling into the new look forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

How are we all settling into the new look forum - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: How are we all settling into the new look forum   How are we all settling into the new look forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

How are we all settling into the new look forum - Page 2 1763269238

Hi Guys

Just wondered how you are settling into the new forum. Personally I love it H It is pleasing to the eye, bright, cheerful and easy to get around and I :Hearts:the smilies g :Sunny:Everyday there seems to be something new. I am still finding my way around. How are we all settling into the new look forum - Page 2 1069384364 I only learned tonight that you can read all new posting on the Potral just hit the button c. How are we all settling into the new look forum - Page 2 739492727 I would love to see more people in chat as I do get fed up c to myself How are we all settling into the new look forum - Page 2 1865348797

Thanks to ALL who gave us this wonderful forum - You all did fantastic!!!! WELL DONE g How are we all settling into the new look forum - Page 2 1536469901

Oddy s
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How are we all settling into the new look forum   How are we all settling into the new look forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:48 pm

Hi all I'm onto this and those who think they can advertise on here and run or not bother posting I shall be removing their adds completely so don't think I haven't noticed I just give them enough rope to hang themselves. By the way Tony great post keep it up mate and I'm sure you'll be rewarded, How are we all settling into the new look forum - Page 2 1006374994 How are we all settling into the new look forum - Page 2 1006374994 How are we all settling into the new look forum - Page 2 1006374994 How are we all settling into the new look forum - Page 2 1865348797

g g,
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: How are we all settling into the new look forum   How are we all settling into the new look forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:06 pm

Hi Ashley,

I never do anything these days for reward. Got all those sort of things when I was working ha ha.

Just like to tell the truth and try to give good advice How are we all settling into the new look forum - Page 2 1536469901
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: How are we all settling into the new look forum   How are we all settling into the new look forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:43 pm

All looks good to me and I'm liking it I've just noticed that the Currency Converter is back in the portal T
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: How are we all settling into the new look forum   How are we all settling into the new look forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:33 pm

How are we all settling into the new look forum - Page 2 1763269238

Fab!! really glad all is working out for us and we all seem to be settling in well. Thank you for your feedback and as you can see, whatever issues you have raised, have been taken on board by our team and they will action accordingly. c

Thanks for taking the time to reply. Really good to see so many people back again g g.

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: How are we all settling into the new look forum   How are we all settling into the new look forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:09 pm

I dont like change, so it was a bit difficult finding my way around again, but now, i think the site is good, easy to follow, easy to get updated info and now the board no longer moves its even better. How are we all settling into the new look forum - Page 2 2381841692 Angel How are we all settling into the new look forum - Page 2 2204270746
Back to top Go down
miss happy
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: How are we all settling into the new look forum   How are we all settling into the new look forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:05 pm

g g :Great:Ilike it a lot T
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: How are we all settling into the new look forum   How are we all settling into the new look forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:28 pm

Just thought I would update to say its a cracking forum and I love the new look took a bit of getting use to How are we all settling into the new look forum - Page 2 794030042 but hey ho g
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How are we all settling into the new look forum   How are we all settling into the new look forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:14 am

You're right, cheekychops, it did get a bit of getting used, but well worth - it some very nice new features. As we know, Ashley keeps adding the odd new feature as well - all good enhancements. Keep it up, guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How are we all settling into the new look forum   How are we all settling into the new look forum - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How are we all settling into the new look forum

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2