altText

How are we all settling into the new look forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

How are we all settling into the new look forum Empty
PostSubject: How are we all settling into the new look forum   How are we all settling into the new look forum Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:21 pm

How are we all settling into the new look forum 1763269238

Hi Guys

Just wondered how you are settling into the new forum. Personally I love it H It is pleasing to the eye, bright, cheerful and easy to get around and I :Hearts:the smilies g :Sunny:Everyday there seems to be something new. I am still finding my way around. How are we all settling into the new look forum 1069384364 I only learned tonight that you can read all new posting on the Potral just hit the button c. How are we all settling into the new look forum 739492727 I would love to see more people in chat as I do get fed up c to myself How are we all settling into the new look forum 1865348797

Thanks to ALL who gave us this wonderful forum - You all did fantastic!!!! WELL DONE g How are we all settling into the new look forum 1536469901

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
MINDTHESTEP
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: How are we all settling into the new look forum   How are we all settling into the new look forum Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:00 pm

Hi Oddball,

I think the space between each post is quite big compared to the postings that most people make, so if I may suggest the spacings to be a fraction smaller, then we wouldn't need to go through too many pages.
Just a thought! T
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Re: How are we all settling into the new look forum   How are we all settling into the new look forum Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:54 am

I have to say Bernie that you are completely right this forum is so much better than thew old one and there is so much more that we can do on this one well done to all of you How are we all settling into the new look forum 739492727
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: How are we all settling into the new look forum   How are we all settling into the new look forum Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:16 am

Hi Bernie,

Yes you are right this new forum takes a bit of getting used to but it is better than the old one. How are we all settling into the new look forum 2079180590 I slightly disagree about the smilies though as I think there was a bigger variety on the old site, there is no kiss or blush etc on this one maybe Ashley could nick some off SKYPE. How are we all settling into the new look forum 1763269238

I have often looked in chat but no one is ever there, and the 'Who is on line' thingy must be wrong as there always seems to be lots of people on line, where as on the old site it was more realistic. Maybe I'm wrong and there is always lots of people on at the times I am but I doubt it How are we all settling into the new look forum 1006374994 Also with chat I think the 2 hour time difference makes a big impact. As you know when it's 8PM there its 10 PM here and us old uns are thinking of re-charging the batteries How are we all settling into the new look forum 3135333095. Maybe answers to this are required on a post it :How are we all settling into the new look forum 1931734156: . Like you I like a gos so we will have to find a solution. In fact I thought we had on the old site.

Bit of good news at last. We had 2 days of heavy storms here and my basement did not flood. So thanks to Mike and some work I did myself might have cured the problem. How are we all settling into the new look forum 1006374994

Tony
xx
Back to top Go down
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

PostSubject: Re: How are we all settling into the new look forum   How are we all settling into the new look forum Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:44 am

Hi all this forum is so much better than the old as you've all said and yes when you click on the who's on line button it does show a lot of members on line, but if they don't log out when they leave the forum it will still show them as being logged in for a while maybe be an hour, we do have a lot of members who visit and read the topics but never post :Shocked:so from your point of view its not possible to get an accurate idea of who's on line at any given time, sometimes members will log on and just go off somewhere and then return ? we are all different and do different things but one thing is for sure we are growing very nicely g
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com
MINDTHESTEP
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: How are we all settling into the new look forum   How are we all settling into the new look forum Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:59 am

Yes you are right, Netsniperthefirst. I am one of those who doesn't log out.
I being new to OURBULGARIA haven't seen the previous version, so cannot comment on that. But the new look looks allright to me, can anyone please tell me how to delete my private messages?.
T
Back to top Go down
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

PostSubject: Re: How are we all settling into the new look forum   How are we all settling into the new look forum Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:43 am

Abu follow the instructions below and let me know if you need anymore help? go into you inbox and you will see the following

g
]
[attachment=0]Capture2.PNG[/attachment
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com
MINDTHESTEP
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: How are we all settling into the new look forum   How are we all settling into the new look forum Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:15 am

:Thank you:Netsniperthefirst. You're a very helpful person.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: How are we all settling into the new look forum   How are we all settling into the new look forum Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:18 am

Hi Tony

tonyb60 wrote:
I slightly disagree about the smilies though as I think there was a bigger variety on the old site

We still have all the smilies from the old site. When you post a reply, just underneath the smilies on the right hand side, click 'View more smilies' which will give your four pages worth!

Best Wishes
Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: How are we all settling into the new look forum   How are we all settling into the new look forum Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:44 pm

Thanks Chris I have seen and used the extras. But there are a few repeats and some simple one's likes Kisses, hugs and blush are not there. Didn't know there were four pages though will look deeper next time I make a post or comment How are we all settling into the new look forum 1536469901

:Ch:Tony
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: How are we all settling into the new look forum   How are we all settling into the new look forum Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:10 pm

tonyb60 wrote:
Thanks Chris I have seen and used the extras. But there are a few repeats and some simple one's likes Kisses, hugs and blush are not there. Didn't know there were four pages though will look deeper next time I make a post or comment How are we all settling into the new look forum 1536469901

:Ch:Tony

How are we all settling into the new look forum 1763269238

Hum! Boss, do you think we ought to be concerned about this member?? c How are we all settling into the new look forum 3998065313 :How are we all settling into the new look forum 3897195628: 'I have seen and used the extras some simple one's likes Kisses, hugs and blush How are we all settling into the new look forum 2345823347
What can he be looking for How are we all settling into the new look forum 1865348797 How are we all settling into the new look forum 2381841692 How are we all settling into the new look forum 1865348797 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] H H :Embarrassed: How are we all settling into the new look forum 2381841692

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: How are we all settling into the new look forum   How are we all settling into the new look forum Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:25 am

Oh Bernie you are naughty :Beam:but I like you :Winky:
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Re: How are we all settling into the new look forum   How are we all settling into the new look forum Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:49 am

I think this forum is brill but one thing I have noticed is that some members who have adds on here haven't been posting for sometime???? not trying to tell anyone how to do their job but don't you think these members should be told that we ain't here just for free advertising?? How are we all settling into the new look forum 3386807041
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: How are we all settling into the new look forum   How are we all settling into the new look forum Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:06 am

Well I can't add much to this except to say well done to all those that made it possible, your right Scott there are those who use the forum for fee adds :Shocked:

sarah
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: How are we all settling into the new look forum   How are we all settling into the new look forum Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:09 am

Quite agree Scott but I'm not :eek:. It's cheap ads for a captive audience g

After living here for 3 years I have decided that there is not much that I cannot do myself or find someone that I know and trust that can get something done for me. Some Bulgarians rip us off but we know who they are. Plus I think Mike was trying to say something similar in one of his posts about knowing who your friends are. I would not trust most of the so called British tradesmen here unless I had a very strong recommendation and proof of workmanship. Plus I would want to pay BG wages not inflated UK one's.

I also don't like it that some people have chosen to post an advert then to be told to introduce themselves then nothing. In my opinion not genuine forum members. From an old training-isum its just a WIFM (Whats in it for me). [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] :Truce:So in reality they don't want to know about anyone else they just want our money, so what's new.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How are we all settling into the new look forum   How are we all settling into the new look forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How are we all settling into the new look forum

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next