altText

Wizz Air/Swizz Air

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Hiya Guys I just had this sent to me from BRE in Yambol Bg, I just thought it may be of interest to anyone who is thinking of going to Bg soon

Good Opportunity to Re-register your Company

We would like to inform all of our clients that Wizz Air are offering return

flights from London Luton to Burgas airport from just 68 pounds,

during the months of October and November and with this in mind it may

be the perfect time to come to Bulgaria and re-register your Company

which must be done by December 2010.

Best regards

Karen Penny

Bulgarian Real Estate - Yambol OOD
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com

AuthorMessage
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 12:54 pm

Flew back to Bg with them tuesday..inflight magazine states new route Birmingham to Buchurest starts in Sept !!!

that will do nicely than you....
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:35 pm

g
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 11:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

EASTERN European airline Wizz Air is to introduce direct flights between Glasgow Airport and Bucharest.

It will be the first time the Romanian capital has been served as a scheduled destination from Scotland with Wizz Air operating a twice-weekly service starting in May 2016.

The airline already flies to the Polish cities of Warsaw, Poznan, Katowice and Gdansk, as well as Budapest, Hungary. It begins new services to Vilnius and Lublin on September 16.

Glasgow has also announced two new routes to Canada. Air Canada will launch seasonal flights to Toronto Pearson while Air Transat is introducing a new service service to Montreal.

Paul White, business development manager at Glasgow Airport, said: “This is yet further good news from Wizz Air which has gone from strength-to-strength since its arrival at Glasgow Airport two years ago.

"We are looking forward to working with Wizz Air to ensure the success of this exciting new route.”

Scott Taylor, chief executive of Glasgow City Marketing Bureau, said: “As the first direct route from Romania to Glasgow, Wizz Air’s new Bucharest service will provide a real opportunity to strengthen cultural and business ties between both cities – linking Glasgow to one of Eastern Europe ’s main industrial centres and transportation hubs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 6:51 am

This seems like a good deal

Get all your favourite WIZZ services with one click and save

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 7:09 pm

Last week I was looking on Wizzair for a fligh to BG in April found one on 3rd for £28 each I was going to book it but thought wait until I get back to the uk, then Wizzair put the 20% sale on so thought might as well book them now. I went on the site and checked the same details and guess what! The sale price was £48.00 and with club discount would be £41 each Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 19 3135333095 So it appears they put the price up on a sale so you think you are saving 20% Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 19 794030042
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 7:41 pm

oddball wrote:
Last week I was looking on Wizzair for a fligh to BG in April found one on 3rd for £28 each  I was going to book it but thought wait until I get back to the uk, then Wizzair put the 20% sale on so thought might as well book them now. I went on the site and checked the same details and guess what!  The sale price was £48.00 and with club discount would be £41 each Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 19 3135333095   So it appears they put the price up on a sale so you think you are saving 20% Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 19 794030042

Today, I booked for April, when I put in for one person it was one price and when I put in for four people the price had gone up £20.00 per person and of course when they show the price that does not include the admin charges of £6.00 per person each way. I suppose they think we are all stupid and came up the Clyde in a banana boat La Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 19 2381841692
Don't forget my wife is Scottish Scot
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 8:35 pm

I am going to look again now for all of April just out of curisoty g
Back to top Go down
hoseman
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 5:43 pm

This happens such a lot, not only Wizzair: we have suspected it's down to cookies that they plant in your computer which make sure that if you don't book the correct flights first time, they up the price for any subsequent visit on the same computer. Having got wise to this we now use 2 computers; even then we have had price hikes within a few minutes. Some of it must be due to demand, but they are all very skilful at pricing their seats to maximise their profits. Why wouldn't they? They're not a charity. The words smoke and mirrors come to mind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.beachfront-apartment.co.uk
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 6:46 am

Yes [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I have noticed this with Ryanair too, guess they have to make their money somehow eh!

All through Apirl apart from Mon 6th the flights are £48 odd, the 6th was £28 but the flight times are 05.30 stupid hour We would either have to book a hotel or ask someone to have a day off work to take us to the airport, even if we rent a car we would have to pay 3 days rental because it is the weekend so not so good after all. Will wait and see how it all goes after I GET my new passport back, no point in booking until I have that really Irish Embassy said could take up to 10 weeks
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 4:37 pm

Wizz Air to Operate Flights Between Sofia, Birmingham from March 28 - See more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 5:03 pm

varnagirl wrote:

Wizz Air to Operate Flights Between Sofia, Birmingham from March 28 - See more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not a bad price for dates in April but glory be, arriving at Sofia at 01.40 in the morning
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 7:01 pm

varnagirl wrote:

This is from Bristol in April but look at the arrival time in Sofia 01.40 in the morning
Summary

Flight

£42.98

Bristol Airport (‏BRS) → Sofia (‏SOF)

W6 4318  14/04/2016 20:20 - 01:40

1 adult

Fare

£18.49

1 × Flight price

£12.49

1 × Administration fee

£6.00

Sofia (‏SOF) → Bristol Airport (‏BRS)

W6 4317  21/04/2016 18:15 - 19:50

1 adult

Fare

£24.49

1 × Flight price

£18.49

1 × Administration fee

£6.00

Total in
GBP £42.98
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 9:55 am

Buggar that Willow , too old for those type of travel times now...dont suppose Birmingham will be much better

will justhave to Pay up as normal..... Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 19 1931734156
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 11:28 am

varnagirl wrote:
Buggar that Willow , too old for those type of travel times now...dont suppose Birmingham will be much better

will justhave to   Pay up as normal..... Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 19 1931734156

Don't worry old girl, as we usually meet up at the airport I'll give you a hand with your Zimmer frame and luggage,  Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 19 2706089290 but there is nothing I can do regarding your beauty sleep due to arriving at Sofia at 01.40am and having to wait twelve hours for a connection flight to Varna Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 19 1931734156 Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 19 3821463195
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 8:40 am

Wiz Air Adds Three New Destinations from Sofia in December

Low-cost airline Wizz Air has announced that three new flight destinations will be available just before Christmas.

These are Basel (Switzerland), Nuremberg (Germany), and Doncaster (UK).

Flights between Nuremberg and Sofia will be on Wednesdays and Sundays and will begin on December 21.

For both Basel and Doncaster, the first date is December 23, and flights will be performed on Fridays and Mondays.

Wizz Air and Ryanair have been competing fiercely over Sofia passengers over the past months, both preparing the launch of a number of new destinations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wizz Air/Swizz Air

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next