altText

Wizz Air/Swizz Air

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Hiya Guys I just had this sent to me from BRE in Yambol Bg, I just thought it may be of interest to anyone who is thinking of going to Bg soon

Good Opportunity to Re-register your Company

We would like to inform all of our clients that Wizz Air are offering return

flights from London Luton to Burgas airport from just 68 pounds,

during the months of October and November and with this in mind it may

be the perfect time to come to Bulgaria and re-register your Company

which must be done by December 2010.

Best regards

Karen Penny

Bulgarian Real Estate - Yambol OOD
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com

AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Wizzair   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:59 am

oddball wrote:
hUM i thought I asked this question last night but it obviously did not capture

can someone explain the benefits of this WIZZ Xclusive Club Members for under £26 a year -
What exactly is about
1) do you still pay debit card charges?
2) do you still pay luggage?
3) I know you get 20% off the actual price and I assume that is the deal but thought I might have missed something.
also bank transfers do you have to pay charges for a bank charge?

thanks Oddy

Hi Oddy

Example
London Luton » Varna
date flight departs arrives total price
Tue 27 Mar 12 Web W6 4502 12:30 17:50 1 Adult: 50.99 GBP
Your price: 50.99 GBP
(Wizz Xclusive Club: 33.99 GBP)

You must be one of the travellers to get that price, but if you booked, lets say for a family of five with you, they all go at the same reduced price. Another advantage is, if you are, lets say going to Bulgaria or for that matter anywhere that Wizzair fly to, just once then there is no advantage. If you are like me having to attend courts etc and visiting BG at least four times a year then the Xclusive is an advantage
All other Wizzair costs remain the same. You may find that if they have not had a good response to today's offer it will be opened up to everybody tomorrow
Hope that helps Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 11 1536469901
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Wizzair   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:01 am

willowsend wrote:
oddball wrote:
hUM i thought I asked this question last night but it obviously did not capture

can someone explain the benefits of this WIZZ Xclusive Club Members for under £26 a year -
What exactly is about
1) do you still pay debit card charges?
2) do you still pay luggage?
3) I know you get 20% off the actual price and I assume that is the deal but thought I might have missed something.
also bank transfers do you have to pay charges for a bank charge?

thanks Oddy

Hi Oddy

Example
London Luton » Varna
date flight departs arrives total price
Tue 27 Mar 12 Web W6 4502 12:30 17:50 1 Adult: 50.99 GBP
Your price: 50.99 GBP
(Wizz Xclusive Club: 33.99 GBP)

You must be one of the travellers to get that price, but if you booked, lets say for a family of five with you, they all go at the same reduced price. Another advantage is, if you are, lets say going to Bulgaria or for that matter anywhere that Wizzair fly to, just once then there is no advantage. If you are like me having to attend courts etc and visiting BG at least four times a year then the Xclusive is an advantage
All other Wizzair costs remain the same. You may find that if they have not had a good response to today's offer it will be opened up to everybody tomorrow
Hope that helps Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 11 1536469901

Thanks for that Willow well done! Well I booked our flights for Sept did not join the club but got 20% if you booked by today then paid £28 card :shocked1:and after all other charges looks like I save us £42 on the original costing. Looks like the Garden Party will be on 6th October this year.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wizzair   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:44 am

20% OFF All flights, all destinations g

Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Wizzair   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:02 pm

They are having a laugh. I thought I might have a look at what they would charge to go to the villa in June, taking advantage of the 20% off
The price came out at £129.18, so I told my Wife and said shall I book for us both, it's a good price so I entered two persons and it came out at £142.78 each, then she said I wonder if my Cousin and his Wife would like to go as well, so I entered four persons and guess what it came out at £156.38 per person, so Wizzair obviously appreciate bums on seats and they have got an excellent way of showing it, and for us that privilage of having a family holiday, we are charged nearly £30.00 more per person. Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 11 2079180590 Wizzair
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Wizzair   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:47 am

Wizz Air Offer

Get ready for spring time!

20% OFF
All flights, all destinations!
Now open to everybody!
Book on 21st February!

g
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:01 am

The latest from Wizz air g

Back to top Go down
Esta
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:18 pm

I have just booked a flight for my mum - we were going book yesterday - but she could not find her glasses to read her card number to me. What a nice surprise when I went on their website to make the booking today. It must have been fate!! g
Back to top Go down
http://www.djebulgarianhomes.co.uk
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:57 pm

Admin wrote:
The latest from Wizz air g

I booked back in November and got a return flight with no extra's for £98.97. :Great:I thought I would check to see what that same flight price would be if I booked today and It is £226.97 return. So much for low-cost Wizzair flights. If I am sitting next to somebody who has paid £226.97, :shocked1:I think I will keep my mouth shut as to how much I've paid Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 11 3386807041
Back to top Go down
pixi
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:29 pm

Hear all, see all and say naught. best way Ha! ha! Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 11 570106603
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:38 pm

I see wizz has put their baggage charges up ..yet again ...!!!

BAGGAGE FEE CHANGE !

Effective from 24 February 2012 Wizz Air modifies the online baggage fee calculation as follows:
Baggage fee amount is calculated based on the scheduled flight time and date of your flight.
- Where the scheduled flight time is less than 2 hours, online baggage fee is 15 EUR/bag/flight, however in case any of your flights within one booking departs in the summer peak season or after Christmas period the fee is 20 EUR/bag/flight.

- Where the scheduled flight time equals or is more than 2 hours, online baggage fee is 20 EUR/bag/flight, however in case any of your flights within one booking departs in the summer peak season or after Christmas period the fee is 25 EUR/bag/flight.

Scheduled flight time is the difference between the scheduled arrival and scheduled departure time adjusted with the local time difference. In case of return booking the scheduled flight time of the first flight leg will be applicable for both flight legs.

Summer peak season is considered to be between 09 June and 23 September, after Christmas period is considered to be between 28 December and 06 January.
When making a booking on wizzair.com or through our Call Centre the above rules will apply automatically. The applicable online baggage fee converted into the selected currency will be displayed at the time of booking the baggage.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:52 pm

Guess they have to keep up with Ryan Air now as they recently put their baggage charge up too.

On another note: I went on line to book our flights on Tuesday evening and the price was £373 for a 2 for the week however, the systems was very slow so just left it till the next day. I went back in again and search the same flights again, only this time the flights came up at £265 naturally I thought I did something wrong so started all over again but to my surprise the same price came up so I booked them. Obviously I was in the right place at the right time for a change. delighted with myself g
Back to top Go down
Brian1
Senior user
Senior user
Brian1

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:07 pm

Perhaps this is part of the reason for the increases. (From the Sofia echo)

UK airlines slam planned hike in passenger duty

Four of the UK's leading airlines have slammed planned increases in airline passenger duty (APD) , claiming that the planned increase will reduce passenger numbers and hinder economic recovery.

EasyJet, British Airways’ parent IAG, Ryanair and Virgin Atlantic claim that the Treasury measure, to be announced next week by UK chancellor of the exchequer George Osborne, would be counter-productive.

The Treasury plans to increase APD from April 1 with further increases intended to grow revenue by 46 per cent by 2016.

The airlines claim that these increases would mean a family of four paying tax of 440 pounds sterling to fly economy-class to the Caribbean, and 500 pounds to Australia. In 2005, a family of four travelling to any long-haul destination would have paid just 80 pounds.

A family of four in Scotland or Northern Ireland flying to see friends or relatives in England three times a year would have an APD bill of 420 pounds sterling. In 2005, it would have been 120 pounds sterling.

In a statement on March 12, the airlines’ CEOs, Carolyn McCall, Willie Walsh, Michael O’Leary and Steve Ridgway, said: "
These endless cumulative increases in APD are pricing families out of flying – both from and to the UK. That means fewer visitors to the UK, which destroys jobs in our tourism, aviation and hospitality industries - and chokes off opportunities for young people at a time of exceptional youth unemployment.

"
CAA figures have confirmed this week that UK passenger numbers in 2011 were at the same level as in 2004. Seven years of rising taxes have brought seven years of no growth.

"
Aviation wants to, and should be, playing a leading role in economic recovery – as it does in so many other countries. But the UK imposes the highest aviation taxes in the world, and keeps on increasing them without any analysis whatever of their overall economic impact. We are exporting economic growth, and jobs, to competitor countries. How much longer must this madness go on?

The airlines called on Osborne to suspend the planned rises pending an independent study of the economic effects of such a tax rise.

"
We are confident such a study would show that APD’s damage to economic activity outweighs the revenue obtained. It is irresponsible of the Treasury, if it is serious about pursuing economic growth, to keep piling on APD increases without conducting a study of this kind."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:55 am

[size=55:1susepic]novinite

Wizz Air to Add Bulgaria’s Varna as New Destination

Hungarian low-fare airline Wizz Air has announced it would add direct flights between Budapest and Bulgaria's Black Sea city of Varna to its summer timetable.

Direct flights between Budapest and Palma de Mallorca and Milan will be also added.

Wizz Air will fly to the destinations out of Budapest from June 18, said chief executive Jozsef Varadi, as cited by MTI. It will also start flying to Malpensa Airport, near Milan, instead of Bergamo.

The Varna airport recently resumed serving passengers and flights after it was closed in October 2011 for rehabilitation of its runway.

Since the fall of 2011, concessionaire Fraport Twin Star Airport Management has invested BGN 40 M to improve the runway.
Back to top Go down
francandclaire
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:27 pm

Wizz Exclusive club is worth looking at for anyone who uses Wizz more than once or twice a year. It costs around £25 and gives you savings on flights for yourself and anyone travelling with you. We have saved many pounds by becoming a club member
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:30 pm

That's ok but they aren't always the cheapest even with club membership. Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 11 2581928987
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wizz Air/Swizz Air

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next