altText

Wizz Air/Swizz Air

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Hiya Guys I just had this sent to me from BRE in Yambol Bg, I just thought it may be of interest to anyone who is thinking of going to Bg soon

Good Opportunity to Re-register your Company

We would like to inform all of our clients that Wizz Air are offering return

flights from London Luton to Burgas airport from just 68 pounds,

during the months of October and November and with this in mind it may

be the perfect time to come to Bulgaria and re-register your Company

which must be done by December 2010.

Best regards

Karen Penny

Bulgarian Real Estate - Yambol OOD
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com

AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:50 am

:Howdy:Wizzair flights, 20% OFF on all flights today and tomorrow g
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 6:01 pm

for club member.......
Back to top Go down
paddybg
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 4:36 pm

Wizz has, yet again, reduced the size of it's cabin baggage dimensions rules. It means that now, realistically, all a person can take on board is a very small bag that resembles a large briefcase. My partner has recently done Luton-Craiova (Romania)-Luton and when checking the cabin bag size online, the dimensions allowed have gone down another 10cm. On the return journey there were several people being charged to put their bags in the hold and the flight was held up. Mad, but going on.
Back to top Go down
Fletch
Senior user
Senior user
Fletch

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 5:59 pm

There argument for this is that if you book a suitecase on you will get 32kg which is more than most airlines allow you, although they are not cheap for this service, but 2 people they say only need 1 case. Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 16 794030042
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 2:50 pm

Paddy
below is taken from Wizz Air website
"
"

1. Small cabin bag:
If your cabin baggage is of size 42x32x25cm or smaller it can be taken onboard free of charge. It must fit under the seat in front of you.

2. Large cabin bag:
If your cabin baggage is larger than the dimensions of a small cabin bag but not exceeding 56x45x25cm, you can take it onboard for a fee. It must fit in the overhead compartment. You must be able to place it in the overhead compartment unassisted. "
"

the small bag size is still the same as when it was brought in for trial.....

Fletch...that ok if there are two travelling but for one person there is no way thats reasonable even thou its 32k
and stop banging your head gal....youl have headache [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] H
Back to top Go down
Fletch
Senior user
Senior user
Fletch

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 2:55 pm

and stop banging your head gal....youl have headache

Varnagirl started banging my head 16 years ago when we first came here and have not stopped yet, Just one long headache :Very funny 2:but I am sure I don't need to tell you that Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 16 1536469901
Back to top Go down
bulgariabill
Super user
Super user
bulgariabill

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:48 pm

A friend of ours traveled Luton to Varna last night (4th May ) 1x checked in Hold luggage and 1 x standard size cabin bag As per web site not exceeding 56x45x25cm
No problems??

Bill
Back to top Go down
paddybg
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 10:00 am

Here are Wizzair's rules on cabin baggage.
A lot does seem to depend on who's at the departure gate as well....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Scroll down to;
1 &

Last edited by 140 on Tue May 20, 2014 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 10:44 am

i know im repeating myself ...but...copied and pasted from your link above ..sizes being Exactly the same as when Wizz introduced the small bag..... and to quote Fletch Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 16 794030042 lol

Wizz Air offers two cabin baggage options, but has a strict “one cabin baggage per passenger” policy. The difference between the options is the size.

1. Small cabin bag:
If your cabin baggage is of size 42x32x25cm or smaller it can be taken onboard free of charge. It must fit under the seat in front of you.

2. Large cabin bag:
If your cabin baggage is larger than the dimensions of a small cabin bag but not exceeding 56x45x25cm, you can take it onboard for a fee. It must fit in the overhead compartment. You must be able to place it in the overhead compartment unassisted.
Back to top Go down
paddybg
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:41 pm

The point is, Wizz is the only airline (I'm aware of) that has 2 cabin bag size rules.
If you want to take a free bag on it's got to be tiny, compared to Easyjet's and Ryanair's limits.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:26 pm

[size=150:2ff2nwb2]Celebrate our 10th Birthday! Buy 2 tickets now, and get the second one for FREE

Am I seeing things or can this be true. Surely it's a wind up
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 7:24 pm

varnagirl wrote:
If your cabin baggage is larger than the dimensions of a small cabin bag but not exceeding 56x45x25cm, you can take it onboard for a fee. It must fit in the overhead compartment. You must be able to place it in the overhead compartment unassisted.

Many older folk travel by plane these days, so how does an eighty year old who is barely over five foot tall manage all this business I wonder!

Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 16 794030042 Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 16 794030042 Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 16 794030042
Back to top Go down
paddybg
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 7:36 pm

Just till midnight (19th May):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... 99-1907768
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:55 am

Not sure Willow I did not get anywhere when I tried

I went thought the booking last night re the buy two tickets get one free but nowhere did it show up as getting the second ticked free - I got to the billiing stage and still the same price for two so I did not book it. It could be you book it then they refund you. they don't make things very clear. I guess you will have to call them at £1 a minute to find out the terms. Anyway I've missed it now. Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 16 927475117 Will keep lookng for our son and family to come over end of Oct. s
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:53 am

oddball wrote:
Not sure Willow I did not get anywhere when I tried

I went thought the booking last night re the buy two tickets get one free but nowhere did it show up as getting the second ticked free - I got to the billiing stage and still the same price for two so I did not book it. It could be you book it then they refund you. they don't make things very clear. I guess you will have to call them at £1 a minute to find out the terms. Anyway I've missed it now. Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 16 927475117 Will keep lookng for our son and family to come over end of Oct. s

I did read somewhere that it's a first come first served system. Knowing Wizz like most of us do I bet that they only put one seat up for offer, that covers them for advertising. I have said many times in the past that they are worst than Ryanair for conning people, :Headbang:and I haven't changed my mind Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 16 2079180590
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wizz Air/Swizz Air

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next