Septic Tanks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
marlyn
Junior user
Junior user

Septic Tanks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Septic Tanks   Septic Tanks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi All would a budget cost for a concrete septic tank please to include digging, making, and finishing. size 6 cubic m or about that will do, this is for my renovation budget that i need to do before i ask builders for quotes, thanks in advance

Mark
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SewageSolutionsBg
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Septic Tanks   Septic Tanks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:14 pm

You are welcome,

It's a good job we are in Europe then isn't it.

Again, best of luck with it all and please do keep us posted with all your progress and maybe some pictures, and i hope it all turns out as you envisage.

Best Wishes, Richard
Back to top Go down
http://www.sewagesolutionsbg.com
Banned member2
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Septic Tanks   Septic Tanks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:31 pm

My team of highly skilled Bulgaria welder are all suffering from arc eye at the moment . I had the day of and the girl friend forgot to give them welding helmets . But they should come in under budget as i pay them next to nothing a day and work them like slaves on the pretext that i have a job coming of in London . In fact i will be employing lady welders mostly working on there back .
Back to top Go down
marlyn
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Septic Tanks   Septic Tanks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:39 pm

johnbaz wrote:
My team of highly skilled Bulgaria welder are all suffering from arc eye at the moment . I had the day of and the girl friend forgot to give them welding helmets . But they should come in under budget as i pay them next to nothing a day and work them like slaves on the pretext that i have a job coming of in London . In fact i will be employing lady welders mostly working on there back .

Well just a bit of free advice make sure you get all the welders tested for faults, , and good luck with the new Job

Last edited by 396 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Banned member2
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Septic Tanks   Septic Tanks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:00 pm

The only cracks my welders get are round the ear when they turn up drunk . But then some do a nice weave when off there head . Forgot to say we can do Kevlar coating ., as well as ceramic .
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

PostSubject: Re: Septic Tanks   Septic Tanks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:30 pm

Very interesting all this Septic Tanks - Page 3 3356871870
Back to top Go down
Carmen
Super user
Super user
Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Septic Tanks   Septic Tanks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:16 pm

Thank you this is all very valuable information from all points of view T
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Septic Tanks   Septic Tanks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:27 am

Does anybody know how you work out the size of tank needed and what the cost is , also any recommendations for a fitter of these tanks. or does anyone know who does this type of thing? I have contacted Sewagesolutions but I don't get any replies. s
Back to top Go down
SewageSolutionsBg
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Septic Tanks   Septic Tanks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:51 am

Hi Daisy, I am very sorry if i have missed a communication from you, i cannot find any unanswered emails or private messages.

Please feel free to try again, by email at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by telephone (00359) 0889940442 on skype sewagesolutionsbg or through the website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and i will be more than happy to assist in anyway that i can.

Best Wishes
Back to top Go down
http://www.sewagesolutionsbg.com
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Septic Tanks   Septic Tanks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:35 pm

my dealings with this company i have to say was excellent, every question answered, nothing too much trouble and they dont pressure you what so ever. one call was missed but they soon rang me back. g
a very positive experience with this company, just telling it how it was for me. g s
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Septic Tanks   Septic Tanks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:20 am

We are currently looking at properties in BG and two of them have stated that a new septic tank needs to be installed. The words "
filtration outlet"
were used in conjunction with the opinion that the tank needs renewing. I know one of them is not a plastic tank and the English owner of the property proudly told me that it is a septic tank with a soak away underneath. Is there a lifespan of these tanks or do they really just need a "
suck out"
and a good clean up inside. This property is far from new and would have been used by a family and I guess just left for whoever purchases the property to sort it out when they moved in. Is there a way of checking whether a tank is functioning properly or not!! With due respect to those posting on this site, I don't want to waste money building a new one when the old one can used or adapted for use according to any EU regulations.

c c
Back to top Go down
marlyn
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Septic Tanks   Septic Tanks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:19 pm

itchyfeet wrote:
We are currently looking at properties in BG and two of them have stated that a new septic tank needs to be installed. The words "
filtration outlet"
were used in conjunction with the opinion that the tank needs renewing. I know one of them is not a plastic tank and the English owner of the property proudly told me that it is a septic tank with a soak away underneath. Is there a lifespan of these tanks or do they really just need a "
suck out"
and a good clean up inside. This property is far from new and would have been used by a family and I guess just left for whoever purchases the property to sort it out when they moved in. Is there a way of checking whether a tank is functioning properly or not!! With due respect to those posting on this site, I don't want to waste money building a new one when the old one can used or adapted for use according to any EU regulations.

c c

Hi if its a soakaway it will never meet the EU regulations, and yes a good septic tank will last 20 years plus, a dip stick will tell you how full it is and flushing the toilet will tell you if water is running the right way. if you have a soakaway within 100 feet of a well then the well water could be contaminated, i guess your best option is to ask about builders in the area who are or speak english and ask them to look and test the tank. What area are you looking at maybe i can recommend an engllish builder.
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Septic Tanks   Septic Tanks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:55 am

marlyn wrote:
Hi if its a soakaway it will never meet the EU regulations, and yes a good septic tank will last 20 years plus, a dip stick will tell you how full it is and flushing the toilet will tell you if water is running the right way. if you have a soakaway within 100 feet of a well then the well water could be contaminated, i guess your best option is to ask about builders in the area who are or speak english and ask them to look and test the tank. What area are you looking at maybe i can recommend an engllish builder.

Thanks for your help marlyn your advice makes sense, we are going over on Wednesday and will have a look and with luck make a test on it. I did believe that a soak away would get into the water table and so drinking water from a well would be a no-no. The same goes for the UK with lead coffins being condemned and banned for burying in graveyards because of the water table being contaminated. We have a good builder over in BG and hopefully he will guide us in the right direction with anything that needs doing with the tank. We are intending purchasing in the Paskalevets area.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Septic Tanks   Septic Tanks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:29 pm

SewageSolutionsBg wrote:
Hi Daisy, I am very sorry if i have missed a communication from you, i cannot find any unanswered emails or private messages.

Please feel free to try again, by email at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by telephone (00359) 0889940442 on skype sewagesolutionsbg or through the website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and i will be more than happy to assist in anyway that i can.

Best Wishes

Thank for getting back to me, its not me who may need you but a friend of mine who lives near Karnabat so I have passed on your detail to her. s
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Septic Tanks   Septic Tanks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:38 am

itchyfeet wrote:
marlyn wrote:

Thanks for your help marlyn your advice makes sense, we are going over on Wednesday and will have a look and with luck make a test on it. I did believe that a soak away would get into the water table and so drinking water from a well would be a no-no. The same goes for the UK with lead coffins being condemned and banned for burying in graveyards because of the water table being contaminated. We have a good builder over in BG and hopefully he will guide us in the right direction with anything that needs doing with the tank. We are intending purchasing in the Paskalevets area.

On our recent visit to our house we are purchasing in the VT area we noticed that there were two in the garden, sorry . . I mean the field. The builder said he would check the one near the house first because it was better placed for our use when we move over to BG. I was coming over to BG in November but Pagasus Airlines stop flights into Sofia from Turkey at the end of this month and don't appear to start them again until April next year, so an alternative route is being looked at for the journey.
Back to top Go down
JACK SPARROW
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Septic Tanks   Septic Tanks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 4:13 pm

Why is everyone so worried about EU standards,when the Bulgarians either know nothing of them or just dont give a toss,surely a 'ordinary ' concrete cesspit is sufficient compared to the outside 'open hole in the ground ' !that most Bulgarians have and use,and thats business's/bars too,,and the posh hotels along the coast are fortunate to run thier huge amount of waste,out to sea ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Septic Tanks   Septic Tanks - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Septic Tanks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next