altText

Japanese to English

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

Japanese to English - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Japanese to English   Japanese to English - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:39 am

First topic message reminder :

Don't know if this is of any use to anyone? but I have a Japanese friend who is happy to translate from Japanese to English [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com

AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Japanese to English   Japanese to English - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:11 pm

Hi netsniper thanks for the update I'm sure there will be those who will need this service and I understand what you say about those that just come and take? as you say this forum is for sharing of information, and although I understand that some of us won't have much to share we all have something to offer to each other [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Banned member2
Anonymous

PostSubject: Japanese to English   Japanese to English - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:02 am

Well sorry i don't have time to site in front of a computer all day posting endless dribble about life in Bulgaria . But i have to go to work and that takes up a lot of my time . Thank for translating the back of the machine , half a job done , real Bulgarian. The front i have worked out for myself . If you have been on other forums you will know that i have translated a lot of Bulgarian to English for free . And helped people . As they say in Japan if you want to play football don't take the goal posts home .
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Japanese to English   Japanese to English - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:46 am

Hi John I don't think netsniper was having a go at anyone in particular ? but you seem to have taken it personally? further more your words Dribble some may find offensive? unlike other forums I have yet to see anyone talk dribble on here, for instance I was looking at another forum recently and was amazed that they had take up 3 pages talking about Mud? you decide?

From what I have seen on here most people seem to be talking sense about their experiences and in some cases telling people to make sure they don't do anything with rose colored spectacles on, and then there is members like Oddball who is doing an amazing job to help a lot in Bulgaria, so please by all means have an opinion but don't insult the members with what you say?

ATB
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

PostSubject: Japanese to English   Japanese to English - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:00 am

Hello John sorry for the delay but My friend who translates has been away so here is what you asked for hope it helps ? let us know if you want any more and if this is ok for you

The knobs, from right to left:

ガスアフタフロー時é️–“ = gasu aftafurou jikan = "
gas afterflow time"
(in seconds)
クレータé️›»æµ = kureeta enryuu = "
crater current"

ダウンスロープ時é️–“ = daunsuroupu jikan = "
downslope time"
(in seconds)
溶接é️›»æµ = yousetsu denryuu = "
welding current"

初期é️›»æµ = shoki denryuu = "
initial current"

The lights and switches, from right to left:
é️›»æº = dengen = "
power"

異常 = ijou = "
abnormality"
温️度・水 = ondo -- mizu = "
temperature -- water"

é️›»æº3A = dengen 3A = "
power source 3A"

ガスチェック = gasu chekku = "
gas check"
(入= on 切 = off)
I can't read the kanji for the next switch -- it's not clear enough. Something to do with crater. (The kanji in the white boxes are: TOP "
there is (something)"
;
RIGHT "
there isn't (something)"
;
BOTTOM something to do with shell or skin? I don't know enough about it...and I can't read that second kanji...)
溶接 = youstesu = welding (TIG溶接 = "
TIG welding"
/ 手溶接 = "
hand welding"
)
トーチ冷却 = toochi reikyaku = "
torch cooling"
(自冷 = "
self (air) cooling"
/ 水冷 = "
water cooling"
)

At the bottom, the plug on the right says "
torch switch"

Underneath that it says "
water outflow"

The black section in the middle: The left-hand square is the "
base welding material side"
(I don't know enough about welding, so this is literal) and the right-hand square is "
torch side"
The plug on the left -- I can't read.
Underneath that ガス出口 = "
gas outlet"

Hope that's of some help! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com
Banned member2
Anonymous

PostSubject: Japanese to English   Japanese to English - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:53 am

Hi netsnipe and thanks for that . it was as i thought . If you would like the same Bulgarian English just PM me .
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Japanese to English   Japanese to English - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:26 pm

This is a good section [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I never thought of Japanese translation in Bulgaria ? but I see its useful well done netsniper I will be back I'm sure for your help

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japanese to English   Japanese to English - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Japanese to English

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2