Metallica, Rammstein to Perform in Bulgaria’s Sofia in June

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Metallica, Rammstein to Perform in Bulgaria’s Sofia in June Empty
PostSubject: Metallica, Rammstein to Perform in Bulgaria’s Sofia in June   Metallica, Rammstein to Perform in Bulgaria’s Sofia in June Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:18 am

novinite 03 March 2010

Several top rock and metal groups are going to perform in Sofia during the Bulgarian edition of the Sonisphere Festival.

Bulgaria will be the first country to host the Festival in the summer of 2010.

Metallica, Heaven&
amp;
Hell, Rammstein, and Alice in Chains, among others, have confirmed their participation in the event taking place on the Vasil Levski Stadium in Sofia on June 22-23, 2010.

The program of the Sonisphere Festival in Sofia is as follows:

Tuesday, June 22

Metallica

Megadeath

Slayer

Anthrax

Heaven&
amp;
Hell

Wednesday, June 23

Rammstein

Manowar

Alice in chains

Mastodon

Stone Sour /Roadrunner Records

The Sonisphere Festival is owned and organized by Kilimanjaro Live, and supported by AEG.

Might Interest Chris :Band:
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Metallica, Rammstein to Perform in Bulgaria’s Sofia in June   Metallica, Rammstein to Perform in Bulgaria’s Sofia in June Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:34 am

Admin wrote:
Might Interest Chris

Indeed it does! I like Metallica although a few of the other bands are a bit 'heavy' for my liking.

Funnily enough, a friend of mine in Finland just sent me a DVD of a band called Apocalyptica, they are famous in Finland for playing Metallica songs with only four cellos (honest!). Plus, I have to say they extremely good.

Check out some of the videos here:

[url=http:
//www.
apocalyptica.
com:1s76pbpf]Apocalyptica[/url:1s76pbpf]

You'll see what I mean!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Metallica, Rammstein to Perform in Bulgaria’s Sofia in June   Metallica, Rammstein to Perform in Bulgaria’s Sofia in June Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:45 am

Nice Chris just listened to a couple but it's a bit early for something so heavy for me must be my age
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
botev
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Metallica, Rammstein to Perform in Bulgaria’s Sofia in June   Metallica, Rammstein to Perform in Bulgaria’s Sofia in June Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:49 am

This is like the most awesome info ever, you Ashley are a legend!!

I missed metalicca 2008, as i was pregnant, however i travelled half way to sofia from sunnybeach but had to turn around because i become very sick....

This is so great i really didnt believe they would be back so soon, considering the previous visit before 3008 i think was around 1998!!!

Anthrax, manowar, OMG i am just soo excitied, the first day of the event just well i think it was made for me ha ha ha, chris apocalyptica are a great band too, checkout nightwish, within temptation and snow artica........

AC/DC ARE IN THE LEVSKI STADIUM IN MAY TOO!!!

never mind if my husband has to work i am sure i find a fellow pal to go with from here for the june event...

YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY!!!!

WOOOOO WEEEEE WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Metallica, Rammstein to Perform in Bulgaria’s Sofia in June   Metallica, Rammstein to Perform in Bulgaria’s Sofia in June Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:15 pm

Just listened to that. Is it MUSIC you must be Joking

The cats next door sound better when bonking

What about a nice slice of Celine, Carpenters, Abba even or even better Katherine Jenkins mwah
Back to top Go down
loopeylou
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Metallica, Rammstein to Perform in Bulgaria’s Sofia in June   Metallica, Rammstein to Perform in Bulgaria’s Sofia in June Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:59 pm

OH MY GOD,you sound just like my dad when i used to play it, He used to refer to Des o Conner or Lena Martell as great music!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
botev
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Metallica, Rammstein to Perform in Bulgaria’s Sofia in June   Metallica, Rammstein to Perform in Bulgaria’s Sofia in June Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:00 pm

Oh dear someone doesn't know how to Rock.....we will educate tony!!!!! to be honest the recommendations i gave to chris earlier they are very good, not about rock...take a listen tell me what you think! ;
)
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Metallica, Rammstein to Perform in Bulgaria’s Sofia in June   Metallica, Rammstein to Perform in Bulgaria’s Sofia in June Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:15 pm

ou how I like to wind up the younger generation

Just like talking to my kids (Eldest 34 baby 32)

Tony
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metallica, Rammstein to Perform in Bulgaria’s Sofia in June   Metallica, Rammstein to Perform in Bulgaria’s Sofia in June Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1