altText

US ROCK LEGEND BOB DYLAN TO SING IN BULGARIA'S SOFIA JUNE 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mickhev
Super user
Super user

US ROCK LEGEND BOB DYLAN TO SING IN BULGARIA'S SOFIA JUNE 3 Empty
PostSubject: US ROCK LEGEND BOB DYLAN TO SING IN BULGARIA'S SOFIA JUNE 3   US ROCK LEGEND BOB DYLAN TO SING IN BULGARIA'S SOFIA JUNE 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:23 am

Legendary American song-writer and musician is going to have a concert in the Bulgarian capital Sofia on June 3, 2010.

Dylan’s first concert in Bulgaria will be part of a European tour, his personal website, bobdylan.com, announced.

The tour will include Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Serbia, Croatia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Austria, the Czech Republic. The Bulgarian partner for Dylan’s concert in Sofia is still unclear.

Bob Dylan’s most famous works such as “Blowin’ in the Wind” and “The Times They Are a-Changin” date from the 1960s when they became part of the civil rights and anti-war movements in the USA.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

US ROCK LEGEND BOB DYLAN TO SING IN BULGARIA'S SOFIA JUNE 3 Empty
PostSubject: US ROCK LEGEND BOB DYLAN TO SING IN BULGARIA'S SOFIA JUNE 3   US ROCK LEGEND BOB DYLAN TO SING IN BULGARIA'S SOFIA JUNE 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:31 am

He was a bit before my time but I love his music I may well be in BG at the time so I might get the chance to see him for the first time live
Back to top Go down

US ROCK LEGEND BOB DYLAN TO SING IN BULGARIA'S SOFIA JUNE 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1