All confused!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Judybaby
Junior user
Junior user

All confused! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: All confused!   All confused! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi everyone

I am utterly, totally confused

Our trip is now booked for week of 21st March so not long.

We have spent hours and hours and hours reading and researching the various areas of Bulgaria, the properties available, the weather in the different areas etc etc [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

We are only looking on this trip but it could get expensive with the charges made by the REA's to do viewings (mileage etc).

I need to do some serious narrowing down of the properties I've saved on the computer.

Where to start? Oh help

How can you tell if a village is friendly? If there is a crime problem?

I mean the REA's aren't going to tell you the bad stuff when they show you round are they?

Really, I know it's a personal thing, just want some kind words from all you people who have made a good choice to support and give us strength to persevere

Judy
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: All confused!   All confused! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:09 am

Hi Judy

Anywhere in Bulgaria can get cold in the Winter, even the Black Sea has been known to freeze!

We're quite lucky as we're in a small town with all facilities (hospital, shops, bars, restaurants, markets, etc.), but surrounded by mountains.

You may wish to investigate Sandanski region, the warmest in Bulgaria! That's right in the South West, close to the border with Greece but in the Rhodopi mountains.

Sliven, in the central area is surrounded by the Balkan mountains (but gets colder than Sandanski in winter).

Here's an article about Haskovo town:
[url=http:
//www.
questbg.
com/en/area-focus/cities-a-towns/705-haskovo-city-of-the-blessed-virgin-mary:1n1taqjg]Haskovo Town[/url:1n1taqjg]

And here's another about towns and villages around Haskovo:
[url=http:
//www.
questbg.
com/en/travel/out-a-about/730-beyond-haskovo:1n1taqjg]towns and villages around Haskovo[/url:1n1taqjg]

I think at the end of the day you should figure out the main priorities that are important to you and look at places that fit the criteria (for instance do you want to be near facilities, near an airport, near a hospital, etc.).

Good luck with your search, one things for sure, Bulgaria has plenty of mountains to offer!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: All confused!   All confused! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:44 pm

I know this is Judys topic but thank you Chris for the information
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All confused!   All confused! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All confused!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3