View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Debbss
Junior user
Junior user
Debbss

We have finally done it!! Empty
PostSubject: We have finally done it!!   We have finally done it!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:05 pm

Hello members
Ive not been on here for a while, but thought I would let you know that we have now purchased our BG house! We spent last week there doing the final bits and bobs!
Very exciting.
Its in the village of Terter, tiny place about 10km from Kubrats. It needs a fair amount of work - for example the so called WC is a hole in the ground in a shack in the garden!! We need to get that done ASAP as our teenage daughter will refuse to use it !! lol!! But so far we are very much looking forward to it.
We hope to be there again in a feww weeks to meet with builders and get some prices!
See you all soon
Debbss x
Back to top Go down
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

PostSubject: We have finally done it!!   We have finally done it!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:45 pm

Congratulations Debbss and weldone to you all, I hope you get you loo sorted out I know how your daughter would feel look forward to some pics and a few write ups of you progress
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: We have finally done it!!   We have finally done it!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:48 pm

Well done,i am sure you will love Bulgaria as my wife and i,fantastic country,although a little bit of a culture shock in the villages,but no complaints at all.

Mike
Back to top Go down
hev
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: We have finally done it!!   We have finally done it!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:22 pm

Welcome to the forum I am sure you will enjoy Bulgaria and the forum is full of good advice good luck [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hev
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: We have finally done it!!   We have finally done it!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:14 pm

Great to hear this well done to you both
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: We have finally done it!!   We have finally done it!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:56 am

Well done Debbs! Look forward to hearing of your progress.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: We have finally done it!!   We have finally done it!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:34 am

Well done Debbs - truly delighted for you all.

Oddy
Back to top Go down
raveydaveygravey
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: We have finally done it!!   We have finally done it!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:00 pm

congrats, enjoy it!
Back to top Go down
Debbss
Junior user
Junior user
Debbss

PostSubject: We have finally done it!!   We have finally done it!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:40 pm

Hey thank you all!!
We have had some quotes back from the builders, but have decided not to proceed with aything until we have spent a bit more time there, our initial ideas have changed, on paper, quite drastically!
So as soon as I can book some more time off work we will return, notebooks in hand, and have another look and think about it. Do any of you know the procedure if we want to put an extension on? Does it involve planning permission and proper architect pland as in the UK?
Speak soon
Debbs xx
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: We have finally done it!!   We have finally done it!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:11 pm

Hi Debbs

Same rules apply.

The architect will draw up the plans and should then take care of the planning permissions, etc., with the municipality.

Good luck, don't rush into anything and take your time. You are wise to come back and spend a bit more time at the property.

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
mickhev
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: We have finally done it!!   We have finally done it!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:05 pm

Well done i am sure you will enjoy Bulgaria as we do

Mike
Back to top Go down
dave b
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: We have finally done it!!   We have finally done it!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:36 pm

I agree with Chris. Take your time, do essentials at first, the rest can wait till later. When you have a feel for the place your ideas will probably change quite a bit. Be careful and good luck.
Best to learn from all our mistakes than yours if you can.
Remember also we live outside a lot in the summer, so you have more time working outside than in UK.
Back to top Go down
loopeylou
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: We have finally done it!!   We have finally done it!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:28 pm

Congratulations,hope you enjoy it,reguarding renovations,do not part with any money up front and basically just keep your hands on the old purse strings,and if you can be here while work is being done then all the better,
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: We have finally done it!!   We have finally done it!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:36 am

Look forward to hearing from you and I'm glad you are thinking about things ? so many don't and it then ends in tears
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: We have finally done it!!   We have finally done it!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:17 am

How you getting on Debbss not seen anymore about your builders and your renovation for ages
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We have finally done it!!   We have finally done it!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We have finally done it!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next