Has mybg finally gone ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
suellen
Junior user
Junior user

Has mybg finally gone ? Empty
PostSubject: Has mybg finally gone ?   Has mybg finally gone ? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 9:40 pm

Anyone know what's happened to mybg? its been down for a few weeks now not that I'm bothered most the members on there did nothing but insult each-other or belittle new members.

Last edited by oddball on Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : title of topic edited)
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Re: Has mybg finally gone ?   Has mybg finally gone ? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 10:14 pm

With any luck it will have gone, its not been the same since the new owners tool it over, don't think they had a clue what a forum was. Well I won't mis it and I don't think many others will either. Has mybg finally gone ? 739492727
Back to top Go down
hoseman
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Has mybg finally gone ?   Has mybg finally gone ? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 9:58 pm

Has mybg finally gone ? 3356871870
It has been a great example of how NOT to run a forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.beachfront-apartment.co.uk
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Has mybg finally gone ?   Has mybg finally gone ? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 10:06 pm

Now now guys to be fair it was a great forum at one time... I loved it, in fact I met many of your there. but when it was taken over things did change, I kept posting but never seem to get any replies so eventually I gave up,
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

PostSubject: Re: Has mybg finally gone ?   Has mybg finally gone ? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 9:27 am

Agree with Berni it was good back in time but I'm afraid it's lost its way with the new owners who in my opinion haven't got a clue how a forum should be run, I think the only reason they bought it was to promote their existing business and it didn't work how they had planned.
Back to top Go down
meandmine
Super user
Super user
meandmine

PostSubject: Re: Has mybg finally gone ?   Has mybg finally gone ? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 10:03 am

To answer the question???? Lets hope so
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Has mybg finally gone ?   Has mybg finally gone ? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 1:20 pm

dont people just love to turn the knife.........shame on you.... you had a ball doing it to another forum..but that was some time back now...so I expect you need to sharpen your knives again....
c

and no its not 100% certain that its gone....its still being worked on...you can wish all you want
same with anything...if you dont like it dont read it !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
meandmine
Super user
Super user
meandmine

PostSubject: Re: Has mybg finally gone ?   Has mybg finally gone ? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 1:36 pm

Don't think anyone is twisting the knife vg just stating that it was good in the old days when run  the then owner Chris, as for the other forum which eventually died a death I don't think anyone said anything out of order then it they who seem to spend so much time trying to destroy this forum, I know for instance that Solicitors were employed by members on here because of the abuse they were writing so sorry to say it but you are wrong about that forum, if you need more information as to what transpired with the forum that no longer exists then I suggest you contact Admin who was very helpful with my case and others. Nothing personal towards you but unless you know all the facts as to what was going on I don't feel your comments are justified about Sova/Domino and  MYBULGARIANFORUM.COM and how we as a forum treated them!!!!
Back to top Go down
hoseman
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Has mybg finally gone ?   Has mybg finally gone ? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 4:32 pm

meandmine wrote:
I don't feel your comments are justified about Sova/Domino and  MYBULGARIANFORUM.COM and how we as a forum treated them!!!!
I am trying but failing to see anything relating to Sova/Domino in any of the above.
Perhaps meandmine can elucidate?
Also, I agree that MyBG was at one time a good, lively, informative and helpful forum; the rot set in with the change of ownership and lack of moderation.
Let's learn from their (our?) mistakes!
Has mybg finally gone ? 1069384364
Back to top Go down
meandmine
Super user
Super user
meandmine

PostSubject: Re: Has mybg finally gone ?   Has mybg finally gone ? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 9:29 pm

Hoseman unless you were a member of the above said forum you won't know what I'm talking about ? I was mearly answering vaenagirl who at that time was a member so she will know what I am talking about however I'm not saying that varnagirl had anything to do with how the said forum was run. She is a well respected member and would never sink to such depths.
Back to top Go down
hoseman
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Has mybg finally gone ?   Has mybg finally gone ? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 3:12 pm

Well, lol, it has returned to the net, but appears to be stuck in January 2012.
Maybe that was their best year?
Has mybg finally gone ? 1865348797
Back to top Go down
meandmine
Super user
Super user
meandmine

PostSubject: Re: Has mybg finally gone ?   Has mybg finally gone ? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 3:38 pm

So is this back to the future then? I do believe they had a DDOS attack so maybe they lost a few years.
Back to top Go down
suellen
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Has mybg finally gone ?   Has mybg finally gone ? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 3:41 pm

meandmine wrote:
So is this back to the future then? I do believe they had a DDOS attack so maybe they lost a few years.

Wouldn't surprise me they have made more than enough enemy's of the last few years since it was sold.
Back to top Go down
hoseman
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Has mybg finally gone ?   Has mybg finally gone ? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 10:20 am

I spoke too soon: it's back again!
Has mybg finally gone ? 1069384364
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Re: Has mybg finally gone ?   Has mybg finally gone ? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 10:43 am

Yes but for some odd reason its only come back with posts up to 2012 so maybe they have lost the last 3 years? Has mybg finally gone ? 739492727
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has mybg finally gone ?   Has mybg finally gone ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has mybg finally gone ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next