altText
altText

Bulgaria Vancouver Olympic Team Given Presidential Send Off

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Bulgaria Vancouver Olympic Team Given Presidential Send Off Empty
PostSubject: Bulgaria Vancouver Olympic Team Given Presidential Send Off   Bulgaria Vancouver Olympic Team Given Presidential Send Off Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:25 pm

I am sure we will wish them all the luck in the world!!

[url=http:
//www.
novinite.
com/view_news.
php?id=112805:28tvraqk][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bulgaria President Georgi Parvanov has officially handed the Bulgarian flag to the Bulgarian Olympic team ahead of them leaving to prepare for the Vancouver Winter Olympics that start February 12.

Parvanov handed the flag to the President of the Bulgarian Olympic Committee, Stefka Kostadinova, and Bulgarian flag-bearer - young snowboard star Alexandra Zhekova. Sports Minister, Svilen Neykov, also joined the official ceremony.

Parvanov stated: "
This is a traditional ceremony, a ritual that I hope will give you strength, courage and energy to our Olympians.”

He concluded;
“I would like to give the warmest wishes for success on behalf of all the Bulgarian institutions. We are here to show that all our institutions are consolidated in support of our sports and we hope that athletes will meet in a more festive atmosphere after the Games, honoring a truly worthy performance. Good luck! "

Oddy
Back to top Go down
Loupylou
Anonymous

Bulgaria Vancouver Olympic Team Given Presidential Send Off Empty
PostSubject: Bulgaria Vancouver Olympic Team Given Presidential Send Off   Bulgaria Vancouver Olympic Team Given Presidential Send Off Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:06 pm

It,s the homecoming we are worried about(remember the football team that got executed ) for no goldsl Would you riskit for a swissket?? I,d feel safer with a Gold(bar)
Back to top Go down

Bulgaria Vancouver Olympic Team Given Presidential Send Off

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1