Gardening What to Plant and When

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
mickhev
Super user
Super user

Gardening What to Plant and When - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Gardening What to Plant and When   Gardening What to Plant and When - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is just for little old selfish me,no not really,until coming to Bg never done much gardening,so any help when to plant things how to plant and any tips would be great

Mike
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
meandmine
Super user
Super user
meandmine

PostSubject: Re: Gardening What to Plant and When   Gardening What to Plant and When - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:07 am

Any pictures yet from anyone ? I would love to see how you are all doing Gardening What to Plant and When - Page 7 3356871870
Back to top Go down
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

PostSubject: Re: Gardening What to Plant and When   Gardening What to Plant and When - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:52 am

Hi Guys I've never grown anything in my life but I had a go this year so I thought I would share some pics with you

:Shocked:

:Shocked:

Gardening What to Plant and When - Page 7 927475117
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Gardening What to Plant and When   Gardening What to Plant and When - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:59 pm

Well nets considering you have never grown anything before I thing you deserve a pat on the head well done mate they look lovely but then I'm no gardener Gardening What to Plant and When - Page 7 570106603
Back to top Go down
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
therowfamily

PostSubject: Re: Gardening What to Plant and When   Gardening What to Plant and When - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:02 pm

Very nice photo's I'm also growing Tomatoes but they don't look as good as yours
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: Gardening What to Plant and When   Gardening What to Plant and When - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:04 pm

Looking forward to seeing them when you pick them Gardening What to Plant and When - Page 7 2581928987 Gardening What to Plant and When - Page 7 2581928987
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Gardening What to Plant and When   Gardening What to Plant and When - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:18 pm

i will try. s
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Gardening What to Plant and When   Gardening What to Plant and When - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:19 pm

im trying but they are too big, how do you make them smaller. :Thank you:i want to show the plants im growing but the pics are so big, never had a garden until i came to bulgaria, but its addictive, so much you can do and take cuttings of trailing geraniums and boy do they grow. never had a hobby but got one now. s
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gardening What to Plant and When   Gardening What to Plant and When - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:39 pm

If you want to email them to me I will add them to your post for you, send them to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] its easier than you trying to make them smaller your self unless you know how to use some software all though there are place you can find online that will do it for you for free

g
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Gardening What to Plant and When   Gardening What to Plant and When - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:09 am

i will try e mailing, will be a miracle Gardening What to Plant and When - Page 7 1865348797

Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gardening What to Plant and When   Gardening What to Plant and When - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:09 pm

starlite wrote:
i will try e mailing, will be a miracle Gardening What to Plant and When - Page 7 1865348797

tried to e mail you, says domain name not found. tried twice and had my partner check id done it right. Gardening What to Plant and When - Page 7 927475117

Sorry I'm having a bad week I didn't type it out right here it is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

g
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Gardening What to Plant and When   Gardening What to Plant and When - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:13 pm

My garden is now rocking,i will take some more pictures this week so you can all see what has been happening in the last few months
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gardening What to Plant and When   Gardening What to Plant and When - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:58 pm

Great pictures starlite your garden looks lovely sorry for the delay

g
Back to top Go down
dave b
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Gardening What to Plant and When   Gardening What to Plant and When - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:40 pm

Really nice flowers in the containers, your tomatoes look better than mine under plastic? I think it is too much rain this year well done,
and addictive it is.
Back to top Go down
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

PostSubject: Re: Gardening What to Plant and When   Gardening What to Plant and When - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:49 pm

These pictures you've all put on here are really fab I always like to see the fruits of other peoples hard work look forward to seeing your too Mike and starlite your garden looks beautiful g
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Gardening What to Plant and When   Gardening What to Plant and When - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:13 pm

yes, if i can put pics on anyone can believe me. i chose to concrete the whole garden as i could not cope with the mud and 2 dogs. but went on to develop flower beds on top of the concrete which gave colour to the garden, and its slowly working. have grown grapes, peas, corn, beetroot, garlic and there are peaches on the tree for the first time. even though i am not conventional in growing i am enjoying just what a garden can give you. i am amazed at the variety of peoples gardens and what you can grow whether vegatables or flowers, its amazing. come on lets see more photos of garden products made from very little. and then from nowhere an array of produce. love it i do. s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gardening What to Plant and When   Gardening What to Plant and When - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gardening What to Plant and When

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next