altText
altText

Rain rain and more rain

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Rain rain and more rain  Empty
PostSubject: Rain rain and more rain    Rain rain and more rain  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 6:17 pm

I cannot believe this it has been raining none stop for 2 and a half days. Will it ever stop. Rain rain and more rain  3135333095
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Rain rain and more rain  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 6:50 pm

Pack some up and send it my way...hot and humid here!
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Rain rain and more rain    Rain rain and more rain  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 7:52 pm

Will do that tomorrow g
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Rain rain and more rain    Rain rain and more rain  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 10:44 pm

Been raining here again for 3 days although yesterday and today has been heavy rain and hailstones thankfully we put Fergie our jeep in the garage, she does not like rain much, she likes her comfort Rain rain and more rain  3367882216

I hope it stops raining soon, will gladly send it to anyone who wants it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] g
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Rain rain and more rain  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 3:23 am

We're doing OK now Berni...still have some left from the parcel you sent last week! g
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Rain rain and more rain    Rain rain and more rain  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 6:36 am

Rain rain and more rain  3367882216 No worries but it is here waiting to be shared:Ch: Now we need a little of this please This what is looks like just incase anyone has forgotten s s s s s
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Rain rain and more rain    Rain rain and more rain  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 6:37 am

the last 4 years we have had torrential rain in June,,,,in fact 3 yrs ago today it caused a flood in Asperuhove which killed 13 people and mudslide into dozen of homes...
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Rain rain and more rain    Rain rain and more rain  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 11:09 am

Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Rain rain and more rain  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 7:12 pm

A nice warm 37 degrees here today...reminded me of growing up in OZ.

g
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Rain rain and more rain    Rain rain and more rain  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 7:10 am

Wow and I thuoght we in Silistra had it bad, our front area got a little flooded again so really do need to sort the drains out.

Varna always seems to get hit badly probably because it is the coastal area. I do hope all was ok with you guys VG?
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Rain rain and more rain  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 4:32 pm

Is anyone else getting this lovely rain?

Such a welcome change after the warm and dusty conditions of the last couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Rain rain and more rain    Rain rain and more rain  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 9:00 pm

Ah how nice, glad you are getting some of the wet stuff now but it does mean you will be weeding all next week La

Been a dull day but nice and cool here today. It started to rain about 3ish but we had finished in the garden by then. I did put the 24 solar lights out to charge but they didn't sso maybe tomorrow. These lights are a pain in the neck. I put 4 out and they all worked now only two of them seems to be working then the four work again so not sure what is happening with them.

Back to top Go down
bulgariabill
Super user
Super user
bulgariabill

PostSubject: Re: Rain rain and more rain    Rain rain and more rain  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 5:38 am

Quote :
I put 4 out and they all worked now only two of them seems to be working then the four work again so not sure what is happening with them.

The 'budget' type solar lights usually have cheap rechargeable batteries if they have an on- off switch need to be in sun in OFF position for at least 24 hrs, before switching on, my method is take out batteries and either replace with decent ones or boost them with a charger... just another monthly job !!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bill
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Rain rain and more rain  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 6:14 am

I have 9 solar lights and eight of them have been working well for more than two years...the naughty one works when it feels like it.

Once a year, I pop the things apart, give the battery a proper recharge (needed or not), spray the insides with WD40 and clean the solar charge lens with cutting compound (Kitten #2, car polish) re assemble and forget about them for another year.

Works for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rain rain and more rain    Rain rain and more rain  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rain rain and more rain

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1