altText

Happy Birthday Paddy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Happy Birthday Paddy  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Paddy    Happy Birthday Paddy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 6:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

A bit late in the day but only just found out it is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] birthday today so from all of us here on the forum a massive

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Have a good one!! H
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Paddy    Happy Birthday Paddy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 4:20 pm

Happy Birthday Paddy and don't drink to much La Happy Birthday Paddy  - Page 2 3367882216
Back to top Go down
paddy
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Paddy    Happy Birthday Paddy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 4:41 pm

thank you all for my Birthday wishes, I am getting my wish on Tuesday, I am having lunch with Bernie and Dougie and I am looking forward to it, as long as it is not soup and a roll, as the last time I had that I fell of the hill

Back to top Go down
http://www.askbuck.com/.
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Paddy    Happy Birthday Paddy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 4:45 pm

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow Paddy and no never gave any of my guest soup and roll but have rolled a few off a hill La La
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Paddy    Happy Birthday Paddy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 10:02 am

Paddy visited us and stayed overnight, we had a lovely day We went to Silistra and he treated us to a lovely meal in a fab restrurant right down on the Danube. We met a Romainian chap who spoke English and he joined us, we had a whale of a time.  Paddy will be over again in May so we will take him for a meal this time, to our favourate hotel Kohthana.   Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oh and thanks a million for the Isle of Man bacon it was fab.. g
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Paddy    Happy Birthday Paddy  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Paddy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2