altText

Happy Birthday Mrs Willowsend

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Happy Birthday Mrs Willowsend  Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Mrs Willowsend    Happy Birthday Mrs Willowsend  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 7:22 am

Good morning Mrs Willow

Today is a special day for a very special lady....'Sheila'  Many happy returns of the day!  You are a bright shining star, a truly beautiful lady with a heart of gold.... You have been there along side [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] all these years for all of us in Silistra and on the forum.  

Have a Happy Birthday Happy H H H H H

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Berni, Dougie and all the children of Silsitra.  H H H

Last edited by oddball on Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Mrs Willowsend    Happy Birthday Mrs Willowsend  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 9:44 am

Happy Birthday to a wonderful lady whom its a privilege to know. I hope you have a lovely day Sheila and I'm sure Bryan will spoil you as you are one lady in a million

XXXX
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Mrs Willowsend    Happy Birthday Mrs Willowsend  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 11:45 am

On behalf of Sheila, she is thrilled to bits to receive these lovely messages T

We have got all the family coming tonight so we will try to give her a bit of a knees up. This is where we will be, it is her comfort zone and she is relaxed in the company of very good family and friends   Happy Birthday Mrs Willowsend  3003924059  Happy Birthday Mrs Willowsend  4133509414 to my dear wife
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Mrs Willowsend    Happy Birthday Mrs Willowsend  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 5:39 pm

Happy Birthday Mrs Willowsend Happy
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Happy Birthday Mrs Willowsend  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 8:39 pm

I've never met you Mrs Willowsend, and it's unlikely that I ever will, but I've heard a lot about you.

I would like to join the other members in wishing you a very Happy Birthday.

Happy
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Mrs Willowsend    Happy Birthday Mrs Willowsend  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 9:17 pm

Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday Mrs Willowsend  739492727
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Mrs Willowsend    Happy Birthday Mrs Willowsend  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 8:36 am

hope you had a great day Sheila and both you and your mum in law enjoyed the evening....... xxxxx
Any white wine left gal..... Happy Birthday Mrs Willowsend  1995268642
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Mrs Willowsend    Happy Birthday Mrs Willowsend  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 1:23 pm

Sorry I missed it Happy birthday Mrs Willowsend Happy Happy Birthday Mrs Willowsend  4133509414 s
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Mrs Willowsend    Happy Birthday Mrs Willowsend  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 4:07 pm

Happy birthday to your good lady Brian Happy
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Mrs Willowsend    Happy Birthday Mrs Willowsend  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 7:56 am

Oh looks as though they had a brilliant night.  Willow asked me to put a few photos on, no double he will update us all in due course.  Only jealous I was not there... Happy Birthday Mrs Willowsend  927475117

What a fab photo. Mum, Sheila and himself Bryan

Sheila getting ready to blow out her candles

Last edited by oddball on Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Mrs Willowsend    Happy Birthday Mrs Willowsend  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 8:31 am

oddball wrote:
Oh looks as though they had a brilliant night.

yes ...photos are lovely
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Mrs Willowsend    Happy Birthday Mrs Willowsend  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 9:31 am

Happy birthday Sheila and I hope you have a lovely time and Brian spoilt you rotten Happy
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Mrs Willowsend    Happy Birthday Mrs Willowsend  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 10:01 am

ah Oddy..I see now you have put your photos on now..but you forgot to mentioned both ladies were celebrating....
2 special birthday gals.... s
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Birthday Greetings   Happy Birthday Mrs Willowsend  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 10:14 am

Well, what can I say apart from T to all you lovely people on this forum. Sheila has read all the comments, greetings and good wishes and I can tell you she is truly touched although she hates being reminded that she is 70 years old

As for the evening we had 18 family and close friends together and it was unanimously agreed that it was a most enjoyable and successful celebration. Everybody had a 3 course meal and a slice of birthday cake which was made by her close friend Frances

I booked entertainment in the form a keyboard player who played background music during the meal and then we all had a sing song after I made my little speech which brought tears to my Mum's eyes. On a funny note, Sheila's brother who had arrived from Australia couldn't find a birthday card with 98 years old on it, so he bought one with 100 on the front and wrote inside, sorry I couldn't find a card with your age on it so this one is 2 day's late (her birthday was on the 2nd) and 2 years early Happy Birthday Mrs Willowsend  2706089290

As the photo's depict happiness is in abundance. I am not going to waffle on any longer apart from repeating a very big Happy Birthday Mrs Willowsend  2316720568  to you all, and we will move on to the next milestone in 3 weeks time, our Golden Wedding Anniversary   Happy Birthday Mrs Willowsend  31437657 Happy Birthday Mrs Willowsend  31437657
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Mrs Willowsend    Happy Birthday Mrs Willowsend  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 10:23 am

Happy birthday to Mrs willowsend Happy Birthday Mrs Willowsend  4133509414 Happy Birthday Mrs Willowsend  2581928987
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Mrs Willowsend    Happy Birthday Mrs Willowsend  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Mrs Willowsend

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next