View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila Empty
PostSubject: Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila   Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 5:54 pm

Met up with them both today and had lunch together Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila 1231724242 We chatted for a while putting the worlds to rights Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila 2345823347 but eventually I had to leave which was a bit sad as I was enjoying myself so much, they really are a pleasure to be with and I'm looking forward to out next meeting where hopefully I can stay longer. Thank you both it was great seeing you today you really made my day g
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila   Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 6:50 pm

thats  how i feel every time they come over and we meet ,,,and then when they leave ....., cant wait till the next time
love em both to bits .. as a nicer quenuine couple you could not meet
glad you had a good time...... s
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila   Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 7:39 pm

Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila 2706089290  Wonderful I too love being around this couple. They are just so lovely and you know, you can't get a word in with Willow. Good job I don't talk much Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila 2381841692 Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila 1865348797 H H
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 7:52 pm

So nice to hear positive comments made by forum members...even when I have no idea who you are talking about!

Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila 794030042
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila   Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 9:00 pm

justbazz wrote:
So nice to hear positive comments made by forum members...even when I have no idea who you are talking about!

Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila 794030042

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and his lovely wife Sheils g
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 9:56 pm

T
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila   Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 1:35 pm

I would like to put on record a heartfelt  Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila 2316720568  to those members on this forum for your kind words and understanding  T
Also Ashley, very many thanks for taking the time to catch up with us yesterday, your company is much appreciated  Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila 1931734156
It was good to meet your Grandson after he came out of school, he certainly is a growing lad

As some of our closest friends, both ex-pats and Bulgarians will know life is not a bed of roses and that is why I am so grateful to have as much contact with you all. As for you Berni you say you can't get a word in with Willow. Good job I don't talk much. I thought you would make a good next Prime Minister  Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila 2706089290
Varnagirl, see you sometime next week after I've done the housework Hoover  

Once again, you lovely people thank you for everything Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila 1931734156 Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila 1995268642
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

PostSubject: Re: Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila   Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 1:40 pm

willowsend wrote:
I would like to put on record a heartfelt  Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila 2316720568  to those members on this forum for your kind words and understanding  T
Also Ashley, very many thanks for taking the time to catch up with us yesterday, your company is much appreciated  Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila 1931734156
It was good to meet your Grandson after he came out of school, he certainly is a growing lad

As some of our closest friends, both ex-pats and Bulgarians will know life is not a bed of roses and that is why I am so grateful to have as much contact with you all. As for you Berni you say you can't get a word in with Willow. Good job I don't talk much. I thought you would make a good next Prime Minister  Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila 2706089290
Varnagirl, see you sometime next week after I've done the housework Hoover  

Once again, you lovely people thank you for everything Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila 1931734156 Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila 1995268642

Sounds like you all had a good time Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila 2706089290 Next time I'm in the uk I'll try and meet up with you Brian and Ashley and anyone else that's available at the time.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila   Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 1:53 pm

Sallyann, that would be wonderful, just let us know where and when and providing it's not the Outer Hebrides' we will be there

My wife and I have not forgotten all the help and support you gave us when we needed it (you know what I am talking about)

If you have never met Ashley I think you will enjoy his company, his sense of humour isn't bad either

ATB

Bryan Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila 1931734156
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

PostSubject: Re: Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila   Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 2:08 pm

willowsend wrote:
Sallyann, that would be wonderful, just let us know where and when and providing it's not the Outer Hebrides' we will be there

My wife and I have not forgotten all the help and support you gave us when we needed it (you know what I am talking about)

If you have never met Ashley I think you will enjoy his company, his sense of humour isn't bad either

ATB

Bryan Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila 1931734156

Thank you Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila 1995268642
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila   Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 10:07 am

On Monday, my wife, our son Andrew and girlfriend met Varnagirl for lunch. It was down on Varna beach, not literally as we were inside in the warmth of the restaurant and we were so pleased we were as the wind was howling and the sea was rough with 20 foot high waves. We first met Varnagirl some eight years ago when we were going through a rough time in Bulgaria and she has remained a loyal and caring friend to this day
We all had a lovely lunch and a couple of hours chatting and putting the world to right, long may it continue
Hopefully we will see her on our next visit which is in November  xx Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila 1931734156 Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila 2706089290
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila   Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 11:02 am

Blimey was it only 8yrs ago......seems longer...now that can be taken 2 ways I know...but you will know which way its meant..... Angel
La

I had a good time as always when meeting up with you and your.......yes , long may it continue

see ya soon xxx
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila   Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 11:19 am

Good glad you all had a lovely time.

Yes indeed you can be friends with someone and not have contact with them for years but as soon as you pick the phone up or meet it is always just like you met them yesterday, these are my true friends.

Great that Andrew and girlfriend came over really delighted for you all. Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila 2706089290
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila   Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 11:35 am

willowsend wrote:
On Monday, my wife, our son Andrew and girlfriend met Varnagirl for lunch. It was down on Varna beach, not literally as we were inside in the warmth of the restaurant and we were so pleased we were as the wind was howling and the sea was rough with 20 foot high waves. We first met Varnagirl some eight years ago when we were going through a rough time in Bulgaria and she has remained a loyal and caring friend to this day
We all had a lovely lunch and a couple of hours chatting and putting the world to right, long may it continue
Hopefully we will see her on our next visit which is in November  xx Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila 1931734156 Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila 2706089290

Hope there wasn't too much of this Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila 1995268642 going on La La
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila   Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 11:43 am

Admin wrote:

Hope there wasn't too much of this Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila 1995268642 going on La La

well mine was Beer BEZ alcohol...not gonna split on the others.... s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila   Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Met up with Bryan and his lovely wife Sheila

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next