HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

altText
altText
altText
altText
altText
altText

France drops 20 bombs on Islamic State jihadi training camp in revenge for Paris shootings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

France drops 20 bombs on Islamic State jihadi training camp in revenge for Paris shootings Empty
PostSubject: France drops 20 bombs on Islamic State jihadi training camp in revenge for Paris shootings   France drops 20 bombs on Islamic State jihadi training camp in revenge for Paris shootings Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 9:28 pm

Oh my word this is never going to end is it!!!!!!!!!!!

France drops 20 bombs on Islamic State jihadi training camp in revenge for Paris shootings

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also this Isis suicide attack in Turkey as G20 readies to meet; 4 cops injured

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have not read a newspaper for a very long time because all the news is about death and murder and hurting others, now it appears every post on the Facebook pages is about the same thing, I have no wish to read these articlels but they are in your face all the time, so I will not be visiting Facebook home pages only viewing messages.

Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

France drops 20 bombs on Islamic State jihadi training camp in revenge for Paris shootings Empty
PostSubject: France drops 20 bombs on Islamic State jihadi training camp in revenge for Paris shootings   France drops 20 bombs on Islamic State jihadi training camp in revenge for Paris shootings Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 5:54 pm

What the President said

President Francois Hollande has just finished addressing a rare joint session of French two houses of parliament.

Here are some of the key points:
•Tighter EU border controls: Mr Hollande warned: "If Europe doesn't control its external borders, then it is the return of national borders... This would mean the dismantling of the European Union."
•Extending state of emergency: The government will table a bill in parliament to extend France's state of emergency by three months. It is currently limited to 12 days
•New deportation powers: Mr Hollande called for a change to France's constitution to make it easier to expel people deemed to pose a threat to national security
•Security resources: He announced funding for an additional 5,000 police officers, 2,500 judicial staff, and 1,000 border personnel
•No cuts to the armed forces: The presidents said there would be no cuts to the country's armed forces before 2017, and that the power of the military would be returned to its 2007 level
•More air strikes in Syria: He vowed to intensify air strikes targeting the jihadist group Islamic State in Syria: "Terrorism will not destroy the Republic because the Republic will destroy terrorism," he said
•Meeting with Obama and Putin: Mr Hollande said he would meet with US President Barack Obama and Russia's Vladimir Putin in the coming week to discuss co-operating in the fight against IS
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Re: France drops 20 bombs on Islamic State jihadi training camp in revenge for Paris shootings   France drops 20 bombs on Islamic State jihadi training camp in revenge for Paris shootings Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 10:39 am

Seriously, what did we really expect? Please, can someone honestly tell me that the attacks in Paris were a complete surprise? Are we in the west really that delusional? Are our heads truly buried that deeply in the sand?

We allow hundreds of thousands, even millions, of so called 'refugees' to cross freely over our borders. We promise them safety, freedom, and welcome them with open arms, smiles, and pats on the back. Some people go as far as waving banners and singing songs for them, as they spew from the trains , anxious to flood into our cities and exploit our weak laws and pathetic sense of humanity.

The fact that the majority of them are males, aged between eighteen and thirty (military fighting age) and unaccompanied by the wives and children that they left behind in whatever God forsaken rat-hole they left, does not seem to ring any alarm bells to those bleeding-hearts, as they stand on the platforms, demanding that there should be no borders.

Our politicians openly commit treason, assisting in the slow genocide of our race, culture, values, religions, histories, and traditions. Our way of life is being steadily exterminated by the policies of the likes of Merkel, Cameron, and Obama, (and of course, that contemptible psychopath, Tony Blair). Yet they face no consequences for their actions. When will they be held accountable for their incompetence, blatant misuse of their offices and funding, and the sickening betrayal of their countries and the western world, as a whole?

Our pathetic leaders condemn these attacks, just as they condemned the beheading of Lee Rigby and the Charlie Hebdo attacks. But what will they do? I'm sure that ISIS are now severely concerned that David Cameron released a statement, saying that he condemns the murders, and they are now ordering all future attacks to be cancelled as a result.

Where will the next attack be? Trust me, this is not the beginning. It has been going on for quite some time, but we quickly forget. For a while, we will fight them with our greatest arsenal; flowers and candles. ISIS will retreat under this barrage of love and solidarity. But we will soon be distracted by heart-warming reports about a dog that can manipulate a mobile phone, or the fact that the price of plastic bags will increase to 7p in the shops. Then more attacks will follow, and more western men, women, and children will be butchered on our streets, with fresh political condemnation, candles, prayers, and flowers as a counter offensive.

There is a war coming, and those who don't have their heads stuffed up their backside, know this. Unfortunately, there is very little we can do about it due to the policies and moral corruption of our governments. We WILL lose the coming war as a result of our misguided sense of humanity and ridiculous belief that everyone in the world can, and should, get along. I fear for the future of my children and their children. It is they who will suffer because of our inactivity and refusal to do what is necessary to preserve/save our way of life.

It is no longer a case of 'the enemy is at the gates'. The enemy is through the gates and amongst us, as well as leading us. We let them in. We voted them in. We WILL be wiped out in an assisted genocide and voluntary suicide.

Unlike many of the bleeding hearts who believe in a 'no border policy' and that we should help and welcome all these so called refugees, I despise everything about their culture, their values, history, and warped view of religion. They are a plague, a disease that has been unleashed upon humanity and allowed to fester and grow. Now we are assisting the spread. Would we deliberately infect our populations with Cholera? So why infect ourselves with an extremist Islamic virus that wants nothing more than to exterminate us?

Our countries were formed over a period of thousands of years. We have gone to war with one another over these borders for thousands of years. We have bled and died for our countries, and felt proud to do so. There is a reason that we have borders, and that is because, regardless of how much we hate to admit it, not all human beings get along. Not all cultures, religions, and ideologies are compatible, and MUST be kept separate.

The attacks in Paris are evidence of this. The rape attacks that happen daily across Europe against our women and children are evidence of this. The terrorist attacks in London, Paris, New York, Washington, Madrid etc...etc... are evidence that we will NEVER be able to live side by side with an extremist culture that has vowed to destroy us through its own ideology and religion.

There is only one solution that will save our children and the future of our nations and cultures, and that solution must be ruthless, uncompromising, and brutal. It is the only real path to our continued existence. The solution must be 'FINAL'! Read in to that however you like (I'm sure that some will scream 'fascist' because of my choice of words. Not all solutions that are final need to result in the extermination of entire populations). It is down to our leaders to decide on the solution, but the tip-toeing and appeasement needs to end to ensure our own preservation.

Now, Accuse me of spreading racial and religious hatred. France drops 20 bombs on Islamic State jihadi training camp in revenge for Paris shootings 1931734156. I have no room in my life for bleeding hearts and appeasers, deluded with naivety and lack of knowledge and experience.

God save the Queen and Vive la France.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: France drops 20 bombs on Islamic State jihadi training camp in revenge for Paris shootings   France drops 20 bombs on Islamic State jihadi training camp in revenge for Paris shootings Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 10:53 am

krypton wrote:
Seriously, what did we really expect? Please, can someone honestly tell me that the attacks in Paris were a complete surprise? Are we in the west really that delusional? Are our heads truly buried that deeply in the sand?

We allow hundreds of thousands, even millions, of so called 'refugees' to cross freely over our borders. We promise them safety, freedom, and welcome them with open arms, smiles, and pats on the back. Some people go as far as waving banners and singing songs for them, as they spew from the trains , anxious to flood into our cities and exploit our weak laws and pathetic sense of humanity.

The fact that the majority of them are males, aged between eighteen and thirty (military fighting age) and unaccompanied by the wives and children that they left behind in whatever God forsaken rat-hole they left, does not seem to ring any alarm bells to those bleeding-hearts, as they stand on the platforms, demanding that there should be no borders.

Our politicians openly commit treason, assisting in the slow genocide of our race, culture, values, religions, histories, and traditions. Our way of life is being steadily exterminated by the policies of the likes of Merkel, Cameron, and Obama, (and of course, that contemptible psychopath, Tony Blair). Yet they face no consequences for their actions. When will they be held accountable for their incompetence, blatant misuse of their offices and funding, and the sickening betrayal of their countries and the western world, as a whole?

Our pathetic leaders condemn these attacks, just as they condemned the beheading of Lee Rigby and the Charlie Hebdo attacks. But what will they do? I'm sure that ISIS are now severely concerned that David Cameron released a statement, saying that he condemns the murders, and they are now ordering all future attacks to be cancelled as a result.

Where will the next attack be? Trust me, this is not the beginning. It has been going on for quite some time, but we quickly forget. For a while, we will fight them with our greatest arsenal; flowers and candles. ISIS will retreat under this barrage of love and solidarity. But we will soon be distracted by heart-warming reports about a dog that can manipulate a mobile phone, or the fact that the price of plastic bags will increase to 7p in the shops. Then more attacks will follow, and more western men, women, and children will be butchered on our streets, with fresh political condemnation, candles, prayers, and flowers as a counter offensive.

There is a war coming, and those who don't have their heads stuffed up their backside, know this. Unfortunately, there is very little we can do about it due to the policies and moral corruption of our governments. We WILL lose the coming war as a result of our misguided sense of humanity and ridiculous belief that everyone in the world can, and should, get along. I fear for the future of my children and their children. It is they who will suffer because of our inactivity and refusal to do what is necessary to preserve/save our way of life.

It is no longer a case of 'the enemy is at the gates'. The enemy is through the gates and amongst us, as well as leading us. We let them in. We voted them in. We WILL be wiped out in an assisted genocide and voluntary suicide.

Unlike many of the bleeding hearts who believe in a 'no border policy' and that we should help and welcome all these so called refugees,  I despise everything about their culture, their values, history, and warped view of religion. They are a plague, a disease that has been unleashed upon humanity and allowed to fester and grow. Now we are assisting the spread. Would we deliberately infect our populations with Cholera? So why infect ourselves with an extremist Islamic virus that wants nothing more than to exterminate us?

Our countries were formed over a period of thousands of years. We have gone to war with one another over these borders for thousands of years. We have bled and died for our countries, and felt proud to do so. There is a reason that we have borders, and that is because, regardless of how much we hate to admit it, not all human beings get along. Not all cultures, religions, and ideologies are compatible, and MUST be kept separate.

The attacks in Paris are evidence of this. The rape attacks that happen daily across Europe against our women and children are evidence of this. The terrorist attacks in London, Paris, New York, Washington, Madrid etc...etc... are evidence that we will NEVER be able to live side by side with an extremist culture that has vowed to destroy us through its own ideology and religion.

There is only one solution that will save our children and the future of our nations and cultures, and that solution must be ruthless, uncompromising, and brutal. It is the only real path to our continued existence. The solution must be 'FINAL'! Read in to that however you like (I'm sure that some will scream 'fascist' because of my choice of words. Not all solutions that are final need to result in the extermination of entire populations). It is down to our leaders to decide on the solution, but the tip-toeing and appeasement needs to end to ensure our own preservation.

Now,  Accuse me of spreading racial and religious hatred. France drops 20 bombs on Islamic State jihadi training camp in revenge for Paris shootings 1931734156. I have no room in my life for bleeding hearts and appeasers, deluded with naivety and lack of knowledge and experience.

God save the Queen and Vive la France.

Well said krypton, that came from the heart France drops 20 bombs on Islamic State jihadi training camp in revenge for Paris shootings 3356871870
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Re: France drops 20 bombs on Islamic State jihadi training camp in revenge for Paris shootings   France drops 20 bombs on Islamic State jihadi training camp in revenge for Paris shootings Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 1:01 pm

Yes it did Brian, I have many old friends who have died over the years fighting for the freedom of us all so it needed to be said.
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: France drops 20 bombs on Islamic State jihadi training camp in revenge for Paris shootings   France drops 20 bombs on Islamic State jihadi training camp in revenge for Paris shootings Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 1:22 pm

very well said and I salute you sir France drops 20 bombs on Islamic State jihadi training camp in revenge for Paris shootings 570106603

I'm no politician and I have a very humble (if not limited) education without the benefit of attending Oxford or Cambridge, but even I can see that every policy of modern politics is destined to destroy us.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: France drops 20 bombs on Islamic State jihadi training camp in revenge for Paris shootings   France drops 20 bombs on Islamic State jihadi training camp in revenge for Paris shootings Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 1:46 pm

krypton wrote:
Yes it did Brian, I have many old friends who have died over the years fighting for the freedom of us all so it needed to be said.

Yes, I can understand the fact that we all lost relations and friends fighting for their country but at least they all knew who they were fighting because the enemy was in uniform/battledress. These days know body knows who the enemy is because they are usually dressed in jeans and T shirt and mingle amongst the crowds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: France drops 20 bombs on Islamic State jihadi training camp in revenge for Paris shootings   France drops 20 bombs on Islamic State jihadi training camp in revenge for Paris shootings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1