altText
altText
altText

satalite installers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camp Cooks

satalite installers Empty
PostSubject: satalite installers   satalite installers Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 3:29 pm

Hello
does anyone know of a satellite installer near haskovo, south east Bulgaria, ive been through all the threads and google and still cant find anyone. I have a new freesat dish and know I will need a 2m one. as far as im aware there is not cable broadband so it seems the only option for getting Engliash telly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.campcooks.co.uk
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

PostSubject: Re: satalite installers   satalite installers Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 5:21 pm

Not sure about you region but you could someone like these : satalite installers 3367882216

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... te-systems

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... who-are-we
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: satalite installers   satalite installers Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 9:04 pm

Hi Wynnie I understand you do not specifically need a satallite engineer any tv/cable engineer can set it up. Speak with your neighbours see if they can help
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: satalite installers   satalite installers Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 9:43 am

Well I thought once we got the bigger satallite dish our problems would be over - Not blooming likely satalite installers 3897195628 When we left for the UK in Feb we had the several movie channels and a few other channels but when we got back in April the only movie channel we have now is horrow channel and everything else says bad signal. Everytime we call the engineer out he has charges us 40lev not a lot by our standards but over the past year we have paid him 265 lev since Oct so me thinks he is onto a good thing here. The dish loses signal and he spends a few minutes putting the programmes in again, Now we bought our own sat signal finder and will pick it up on Sat but I am not holding out any hopes for this either.

We have the internet now so was told we could use this for tv and films etc, but someone said there is a restriction on usage so not sure what that means either, I thought I was on unlimited or maybe 20mb or gb will have to wait till the engineer is back from hols to find out. Never a dull moment here in BG satalite installers 3367882216
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: satalite installers   satalite installers Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 5:19 pm

your better of watching it online.....and seeing it threw your TV
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   satalite installers Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 8:51 pm

I really struggle to understand why you guys are having so many problems with this issue....those of you who have been around a while and know me will remember me commenting on this subject before.

Given that I live a little further south than most of you and things may be a little bit different down here, I can't really see any major issues.

I use Bulsatcom for my satellite TV...free dish, free installation, 2 boxes for 2 different tellies, more than 80 channels on either set regardless of who is watching what at any time of the day.

Here's the best bit (Wife and I just dragged out all the paperwork to verify the following)....all of the above costs us just under 16 leva per month, maintenance issues and calls are FREE, replacement remotes and box resets are FREE!!! The only issues we have ever had are weather related..ie. a local thunderstorm can sometimes upset the incoming signal for a minute or two.

We have an excellent internet service, provided by a small private company, very fast up and downloads, NO LIMITS on either direction, free installation, free maintenance, very rapid response to problems...the only thing we provided was our wireless router and we can't fault the service at all. We run a mainframe PC and four laptops, usually 24/7 and the system has no problems handling that. That service costs us exactly 21 leva per month! (or 18 leva, if I remember to pay before the end of the month.)

Anyway, just my two bob's worth....
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: satalite installers   satalite installers Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 9:19 pm

Unfortunately Baz some of us live in the middle of nowhere, even to get an item delivered from Silistra will cost 35lev a time.  Example we are waiting to have 30ton of stones delivered from the quarry 5km away they will deliver for a mere 300lev. So you some have it easy some have it very very difficult indeed satalite installers 794030042
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   satalite installers Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 9:49 pm

Actually where I live is a little bit more remote than you Bernie...30 tons of stone would'nt cost anywhere near 300 leva, so the delivery cost should reflect that. I recently had 25 tons of granite slabs delivered from a quarry about 25kms away from me and the total cost was 250 leva...all inclusive! All sorted and stacked on pallets, all loaded and delivered on one truck with a Hiab crane...I'm still waiting for them to come back for the empty pallets, but that's no real bother.

Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: satalite installers   satalite installers Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 10:13 pm

30ton of stones will cost 200lev and they want 300lev for the deliverey so 500lev ionm total. Sometimes I just give up
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   satalite installers Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 4:38 am

They must be planning on delivering one stone at a time!! satalite installers 794030042
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: satalite installers   satalite installers Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 7:36 am

justbazz wrote:
They must be planning on delivering one stone at a time!! satalite installers 794030042

Funny enough that is what I said to them... La La They were not amused wow
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   satalite installers Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 8:14 am

I had a similar conversation with my roof tile supplier a couple of weeks ago...he wanted 50 leva to deliver 200 tiles, so I told him I'd go get my trailer and collect them myself...instant change of price!!

He delivered them for 10 leva...within the hour.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: satalite installers   satalite installers Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 6:07 pm

We picked up the satalite finder gaget today. Spent ages playing with the dish only to lose everything. Put the ytube on and followed instructions still nothing but we did manage to get the 5 channels back on that were there before we startede. So as I said I hold out no hope in getting tv here now. Will wait till our friend come over and then see if he can do any better. satalite installers 794030042
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   satalite installers Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 9:15 pm

Those angles and directions are critical...just a tad out of whack and it can't work properly...been there, done that!
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: satalite installers   satalite installers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 8:13 am

justbazz wrote:
Those angles and directions are critical...just a tad out of whack and it can't work properly...been there, done that!

The box did it's job found the sat but we cannot alter the channels set in the box. I tried add channels etc but nothing happened. Will have to wait for friend to come along I am losing patients with it now... Hot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: satalite installers   satalite installers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

satalite installers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1