View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

I want to see out the back window in winter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: I want to see out the back window in winter   I want to see out the back window in winter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 11:17 am

First topic message reminder :

I sometimes think it would be nice to see out the back window in winter. In the old days you used to have those stick on demister panels. The ones that turned brown, curled up at the corners and finally fell off. I've been looking around for one for my Beetle but not had any luck in the Uk so wondered if anyone had seen anything similar in Bulgaria. Below is a picture of the type of thing I'm looking for if it helps.

This is the kit. Electric rear screen heater &
demister for retro fitting to classics. Provides a clear view over full width of screen. Supplied complete with all necessary wires, connections &
switch. It doesn't need to be the same so long as there is rear screen heater demister I'm not worried about the other bits. g
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: I want to see out the back window in winter   I want to see out the back window in winter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 4:57 pm

Well done GinaA I want to see out the back window in winter - Page 2 2706089290 Hope it is one he can use g
Back to top Go down
GinaA
Senior user
Senior user
GinaA

PostSubject: Re: I want to see out the back window in winter   I want to see out the back window in winter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 6:50 pm

Fingers crossed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to see out the back window in winter   I want to see out the back window in winter - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to see out the back window in winter

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2