Help .. Is anyone driving back to the UK

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

Help .. Is anyone driving back to the UK Empty
PostSubject: Help .. Is anyone driving back to the UK   Help .. Is anyone driving back to the UK Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:48 am

I have a friend staying with me in the V.T area, she needs to get to the UK and also has a small cat with box and pet passport.
Or if they would be willing to take the cat with them and Sandra will fly back. We have checked all the air lines and have come up against a brick wall, apart from her going from Germany which is too expensive.
Any help or advice would be much appreciated.
s
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Help .. Is anyone driving back to the UK   Help .. Is anyone driving back to the UK Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:12 am

Still looking for help.
My friends passport runs out in September.
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Help .. Is anyone driving back to the UK   Help .. Is anyone driving back to the UK Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:09 pm

I don't know if this would help. I have just read an advert in the VT Times [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Apparently they transport pets across Europe. Haven't read the site yet and I don't know the charges but up to you to enquire. Their telephone numbers are :0885519184/061642222
Good luck in your search. I maybe interested to hear your findings because I will hopefully be looking for transport for my dog when we make our big move back to UK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help .. Is anyone driving back to the UK   Help .. Is anyone driving back to the UK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help .. Is anyone driving back to the UK

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1