AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Sad News Empty
PostSubject: Sad News   Sad News Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 11:59 am

[size=150:gof8wzpi]Italy boat sinking: Dozens of migrants die off Lampedusa
Not Bulgarian News but sad news all the same. What lengths some people will go to in trying to reach Europe and the Western world for what they think will be a better life [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Sad News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad News   Sad News Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:26 pm

Short life

Why o why do we read of sad things like this, what a waste of life, only 22 years old
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... st-3121249
Back to top Go down
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

Sad News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad News   Sad News Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:33 am

This is a tragedy and I don't know what the answer is. What I do know is that North America, Europe and India can be easily placed inside Africa. The size of this problem is unimagineable and the UN needs to do something about the crazy wars and corruption which is the cause of this mass immigration. They should be given a time limit to sort the problem or the UN should be disolved and a new organisation formed to grab this continent by the scruff of its neck and made to work for the inhabitants and not the Dictators, warlords and corrupt politicians.
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

Sad News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad News   Sad News Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:35 am

These human losses are tragic (not to mention the huge bribes paid to traffickers) but hopefully will put others off. Europe is not responsible for the social injustices in other countries and they have to learn to sort out their own problems and bring about the necessary changes. This is what past generations did in Europe and elsewhere else now considered 'first world'. It didn't come about by magic or because the populations of that time were given free hand-outs.
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

Sad News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad News   Sad News Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:38 am

willowsend wrote:
Short life

Why o why do we read of sad things like this, what a waste of life, only 22 years old
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... st-3121249

Cannot understand why seemingly intelligent people feel the need to resort to drugs. They must be fully aware of the consequences and it is a sad reflection on modern life that, despite having it all, people are still willing to risk it all for, well, I don't know what, as I have never taken drugs. I am quite happy reading a book!
Back to top Go down
LisA
Super user
Super user
LisA

Sad News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad News   Sad News Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:40 am

It is evident that all illegal migrants can reach the shores of Lampedusa exclusively through the assistance of HUMAN TRAFFICKING CRIMINALS. As the number of people heading to Lampedusa grows by years, we understand that this is a huge and thriving business with shining prospects ahead. EU officials never want to accept that this is an ORGANIZED CRIME;
instead they OPENLY SUPPORT IT by allowing the migrants to land and by reviewing their cases. And then they shed crocodile tears over the regular casualties inherent in this business practices.
Back to top Go down
Carmen
Super user
Super user
Carmen

Sad News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad News   Sad News Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:42 am

One "
accident"
possibly but now a second in the same area. Suspicious! This looks like a new terrible plan to kill illegals offshre and if any survive so be it, they'll be sypmathetically looked after and are not the smugglers problem any more!!Get an old boat and stuff it to the gills with desperate people! Take their money, sink the boat and disappear and to heck with the victims. I hope I am wrong but I have a terrible feeling that these sinkings are deliberate and just the callous murder of gullible, desperate people!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sad News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad News   Sad News Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sad News

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1