altText

Glavinitza Disability Home for Teenagers our New project

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Glavinitza Disability Home for Teenagers our New project - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Glavinitza Disability Home for Teenagers our New project   Glavinitza Disability Home for Teenagers our New project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 10:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Tomorrow we will visit our new project 'Glavinitza Teenage Disability Home' I am not looking forward to this visit as the living conditions are not in a good state but once we have looked around everywhere we will be able to judge what support we can offer.and I will need your help and support too please. Berni &
Dougie xx

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Re: Glavinitza Disability Home for Teenagers our New project   Glavinitza Disability Home for Teenagers our New project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 10:01 am

Apart from anything else you need to take time out for your selves and give yourself a well deserved break Glavinitza Disability Home for Teenagers our New project - Page 4 739492727
Back to top Go down
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

PostSubject: Re: Glavinitza Disability Home for Teenagers our New project   Glavinitza Disability Home for Teenagers our New project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 10:08 am

Must also agree with the above comments its time to take a break and if you keep extending you hand of kindness the Bg government will let you and they will sit back and enjoy it, however well done to you both you really have done so well with everything you both set your hearts on. Glavinitza Disability Home for Teenagers our New project - Page 4 570106603
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Glavinitza Disability Home for Teenagers our New project   Glavinitza Disability Home for Teenagers our New project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 9:38 am

Good news once again well done to you and the church s
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Glavinitza Disability Home for Teenagers our New project   Glavinitza Disability Home for Teenagers our New project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 3:27 pm

I met up with the Mayor of Glavinitiza yesterday and told him, I am a little dissappointed as the church has spent around £6000 on complete bed linen, towels and twenty five new beds etc, yet we/they have not had any acknowledgement from the centre or the Municialty. He apologised and said he would get on it himself on Monday. g We will see how that goes than!.

Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Glavinitza Disability Home for Teenagers our New project   Glavinitza Disability Home for Teenagers our New project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 8:49 pm

Here are some photos of the distribution at Glavinitza 2015

from this
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
to this
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Glavinitza Disability Home for Teenagers our New project   Glavinitza Disability Home for Teenagers our New project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 pm

Here is the load we brought to Glavinitiza this year from the Stamford Mothodist Church 65 sets of bed linen, 65 duvets 65 sets of towels, tea towels, table cloths and 9 boxes of toiletries the church member bought them and we transported them, she also came to BG to purchase 25 new beds and mattrases  and 15 dining tables and 60 chairs They told me they t spent a grand total of £6800  just for Glavinitiza Teenage Disability Centre. Wonderful eh! but the most annoying thing is, I have not had a thank you letter from them or the Mayor of Glavinitiza, even thought I told him we this, he said he would get one to me himself that was on 13th July I am still waiting.

I feel very embarrassed but I have send the church a thank you letter ourselves from Bulgarian Orphanage Appeal.   We did no collections for them this year but we did bring them them 3 computers and 2 printers this year. I have not received an inventory as yet. I told them we are no longer supporting them as we have done what we set out to do, give them a nice home. It is now up to the municipality to carry on. We transported the goods the church bought from them.  

Delivery of the new beds
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Glavinitza Disability Home for Teenagers our New project   Glavinitza Disability Home for Teenagers our New project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 7:38 am

Re our project Glavinitiza I have been trying to get a thank you letter from Glaviniitza since we made the first delivery of the church donation. They sent the thank you letter direct to the church.
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Re: Glavinitza Disability Home for Teenagers our New project   Glavinitza Disability Home for Teenagers our New project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 9:57 am

Surely that must be a good thing? it shows that they are thankful and took the time to write.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Glavinitza Disability Home for Teenagers our New project   Glavinitza Disability Home for Teenagers our New project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 11:36 am

krypton wrote:
Surely that must be a good thing? it shows that they are thankful and took the time to write.

Absolutely Kryps it is brilliant only been waiting nearly 3 months for a reply and they sent it direct to the church and nothing to us.  I cannot put it on our website as it only thanks the church for everything they did, no mention of Bulgarian Orphanage Appeal,  it would probably upset our own followers considering they doanted computers, printers etc. They should have send a standard letter to us and we would have pass it on. This way everyone is happy.  Hopefuly they will send a seperate letter Glavinitza Disability Home for Teenagers our New project - Page 4 1675110159
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Glavinitza Disability Home for Teenagers our New project   Glavinitza Disability Home for Teenagers our New project - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 9:34 pm

Here are the 15 new tables and 60 new chairs being delivered that were donated by the Stamford Methodist Church to Glavinitiza Teenager Disability Centre, ie  Supc Penyo Penev's. Special thank you to Kate Ellery who co ordinated the purchasing of the 65 new bed linen the 25 new beds, the table and chairs and toiletries, toys and all the goods this year for Glavinitiza with funds raised by the church members. You have all done a fantastic job! Kate thank you from us, all the teenagers and the staff. They are all very happy and greatful for all the help. The centre is so much nicer now. Thank you Berni & Dougie.  That is it now the project has completed from The Bulgarian Orphanage side we  have done all we set out to do and more so now and we are very happy with the resluts. It is up to the Municiapality to help them further.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glavinitza Disability Home for Teenagers our New project   Glavinitza Disability Home for Teenagers our New project - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glavinitza Disability Home for Teenagers our New project

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4