altText

Silistra Orphanage Annual Garden Part 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Silistra Orphanage Annual Garden Part 2013 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Silistra Orphanage Annual Garden Part 2013   Silistra Orphanage Annual Garden Part 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 2:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Silistra Annual Garden Party at the Dimcho Debelianov Orphanage wll be on again this year on Sat 14th Sept 2014

ther are the detils Would be nice if any of you could make it this year.

The hotel Vienna has reserved 12 double/studio rooms and 2 single rooms for us for Friday 13th Sept in Silistra the room includes breakfast and evening meal at 5Olev Single and 80lev double per night 11 HAVE BEEN BOOKED ALREADY We are stay in the hotel ourselves too as we all meet up for dinner that night if you would like more info plese inbox or email me thanks Berni If you wish to book direct here is the link to get the discount tell them Dimcho Orphanage [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... ser_joined
Silistra Annual Orphanage Garden Party Bulgaria Sat 14th Sept 2013
ХОТЕЛ ВИЕНА - СИЛИСТРА

[color:3k51iw0p=#0000BF:3k51iw0p]Come and enjoy the fundraising day at the orphanage with us and many friends, live music, puppet theatre, dancing, singing, raffle, tea coffee, bbq, stalls, kids corner and most of all be there when the children receive the goods from the UK. Look forward to seeing you there Sat 14th Sept 11am
Silistra Annual Orphanage Garden Party
September 14 at 11:00am
Silistra Annual Orphanage Garden Party

Just in case any of your guys are considering coming to the Garden Party here are the directions once you are in Silistra. Hope to see there g

Once in Silistra

Date Sat 14th September
Start time From 11am till evening

Address Dimcho Debelianov Orphanage 3 Albana St Silsitra 7500

TeL: Berni &
Dougie mobile no is 0888 48 7394
Skype Berni Skype: oddball14
Email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Directions: Ruse road - follow through on the new road until you get
to the crossroads. Silistra to your left - Shuman to your
right. Turn left follow that through pass KAT office
on your right down the hill, turn left before the traffic
lights. follow road up the hill
and take second left. Orphanage on the hill

Or
head for OMV turn right onto Shuman road up the hill (EON building on your left) over
the traffic lights and turn first right carry on up to the top of the hill turn left where you see the
coloured railings green and yellow. See you there.

Berni &
Dougie

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Orphanage Annual Garden Part 2013   Silistra Orphanage Annual Garden Part 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 10:37 am

That's a great photo of Berni and Dougie ... nice one Bryan. g

Berni, would you like me to make that your profile picture? It would be just the job!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Orphanage Annual Garden Part 2013   Silistra Orphanage Annual Garden Part 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 10:44 am

Great picture well done Bryan and well done to all those who made this possible. Silistra Orphanage Annual Garden Part 2013 - Page 2 2706089290 Silistra Orphanage Annual Garden Part 2013 - Page 2 2706089290
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Orphanage Annual Garden Part 2013   Silistra Orphanage Annual Garden Part 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 10:52 am

Its amazing what this wonderful lady and her husband do, I have seen the change over the years to, you only have to look back at the pictures to see what a transformation there has been and all very positive, I heartily congratulate you both for all you have done to make such a difference to so many young lives. Silistra Orphanage Annual Garden Part 2013 - Page 2 1995268642
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Orphanage Annual Garden Part 2013   Silistra Orphanage Annual Garden Part 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 1:46 pm

willowsend wrote:
Another fantastic success and a very pleasant day out for all of Berni's helpers, friends and visitors, probably the largest ex-pat's involvement so far. I was there (with camera) with my wife, her cousin and wife and a lovely younger Bulgarian couple (Veronica and Mitko) who my wife and I call, our Bulgarian children
Well done to all concerned, especially to everybody who contributed to help raise over 2000leva. I have been going to the annual party for four years now and the first year I went I witnessed not very nice conditions in the building and children who looked sad and unwanted. Four years on those same children look happy, in fact, fantastic as they are now one big happy family, clean, tidy and full of joy. Believe me folks, it is unbelievable what Berni and Dougie have done and are continuing to do
Here is a photo of a devoted couple and the devotion shown to their adopted country is here. Don't forget folks Berni gave up her job here in the UK to be in Bulgaria with Dougie to continue with the charity work and all the different projects
[size=150:elhwt68f]WELL DONE [size=150:elhwt68f]Mother Superior and :Thank you:from us all

Ah bless you Willow you are fab!!! I have such a big head now Silistra Orphanage Annual Garden Part 2013 - Page 2 2381841692 I am truly delighted with the way the day turned out considering the way it sarted off rain and more rain. The funds will go toward a holiday for the children next year as hey did not manage to get on one this year. I will start writing to all the hotels and companies again beginning of Oct so which me luck also if you have any contact email address for hotels do let me know.

Chris yes please can you update the profile on the website as this needs updating now. thanks a million Silistra Orphanage Annual Garden Part 2013 - Page 2 1536469901
Back to top Go down
Equinus
Super user
Super user
Equinus

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Orphanage Annual Garden Part 2013   Silistra Orphanage Annual Garden Part 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 3:59 pm

What a lovely photo. Silistra Orphanage Annual Garden Part 2013 - Page 2 570106603

Well done Berni and Dougie, Angel you are amazing and I hope we can find an animal sitter next year so we can join in! Silistra Orphanage Annual Garden Part 2013 - Page 2 570106603

Sara and Dave
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Orphanage Annual Garden Part 2013   Silistra Orphanage Annual Garden Part 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:03 pm

:Fantastic::Fantastic::Fantastic:looks like I missed a great day, looks like everyone enjoyed it :Handshake:hope to see more pictures soon. Silistra Orphanage Annual Garden Part 2013 - Page 2 2581928987
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Orphanage Annual Garden Part 2013   Silistra Orphanage Annual Garden Part 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silistra Orphanage Annual Garden Part 2013

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2