altText

Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage   Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:16 pm

Jo and Irene wish to help us raise funds see below:

Secret garden High tea party &
craft fayre. fundraiser for the Silistra orphanage bunk bed appeal. Joanna Newman &
Irene Skyner invited the group to Secret garden High tea party &
craft fayre

First secret garden party!!! Saturday 11th August, small fundraising event in aid of Sillistra Orphanage to be held in Karantsi near Polski Trambrush. 2pm start till 6pm, high tea, craft stalls and much more can't wait to see you there :) more details and invites to follow :):):):)
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage   Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:10 am

Could we have more details of how the bunk bed appeal works
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage   Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:13 pm

Blink wrote:

Hi Blink

Berni is looking for 40 'sponsors' to raise the investment needed for the new bunk beds. Each 'sponsor' will 'buy' a square on the plan and their name will go on the list.

Once the cash is raised and the beds are made, then the entire drawing and list of the 40 donators will be framed and hung on the wall in the orphanage for all to see.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage   Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:14 am

That makes it a bit clearer for dopes like me..thanks. How much is a square?

Sadly, all this is taking place a long way from me which makes it a very expensive exercise to attend.
Back to top Go down
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
therowfamily

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage   Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:09 pm

What is the cost of this ?
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage   Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:04 pm

Chris wrote:
Blink wrote:

Hi Blink

Berni is looking for 40+ 'sponsors' to raise the investment needed for the new bunk beds. Each 'sponsor' will 'buy' a square or part of a square on the plan and their name will go on the list.

Once the cash is raised and the beds are made, then the entire drawing and list of the 40 donators will be framed and hung on the wall in the orphanage for all to see.

Hi Guys

Sorry for delay as you know I also work full time and we have two van loads of goods delivered and only Dougie and I sorting packing ready for collection today. So all done now g will catch up on everything now.

Right the Bunk Beds: Thanks Chris for explaining this for me, as always you are a Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage 2204270746 I have quotes for 20 sets of bunk beds ie 40 bunk beds with mattresses and storage drawers. The total overall costs inc delivery works out to be just under £6k so for 40 beds and 40 mattresses we are looking at £150 per square or £300 per set.

Now I am not asking people to do this, as this is their choice but I have set us a realistic target to raise the fund within one year starting with the funds raised at the Garden Party, Dougie and I have a few bags packing events before xmas, friends in BG are doing the Secret Tea party, and another couple in BG are doing bootsale, an bookswap, Willow may be doing a quiz night next year, plus if our advertising sponsors on the forum continue advertising, so whatever funds are raised throughout the year will now go to the bunk bed appeal. We have a sponsor for the transport now. If we make enough for 1 square it will be ticked off and we move to the next one. People can donate what they can afford, it may take several people to fill one square or just one person as £150 is a lot of money to find. g Hope that makes sense Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage 1536469901
Back to top Go down
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage   Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:29 pm

All sounds very good to me good luck I'm sure you will have a great day at the party Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage 1430720830
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com
Banned member2
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage   Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:35 pm

I am donating a free garden gate to this appeal , the idea is you come to the party design a garden gate its then judged by a independent judge on artistic merit and the winner gets there own bespoke garden gate for free . Now how bad is that ? There will be lots of hand made Bulgarian arts and craft there as well hand made tiles , American award winning beads and pendants jewelry and paintings by local artists ,i tried to get a wood Carver i know as well but is just to full of work for this one but maybe could make the next and some fantastic lamps as well . We can make it a good day you can make it a great one , thanks .
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage   Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:13 pm

johnbaz wrote:
I am donating a free garden gate to this appeal , the idea is you come to the party design a garden gate its then judged by a independent judge on artistic merit and the winner gets there own bespoke garden gate for free . Now how bad is that ? There will be lots of hand made Bulgarian arts and craft there as well hand made tiles , American award winning beads and pendants jewelry and paintings by local artists ,i tried to get a wood Carver i know as well but is just to full of work for this one but maybe could make the next and some fantastic lamps as well . We can make it a good day you can make it a great one , thanks .

Well Done JB!!!! g Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage 1536469901

[color:llisb5ob=#BF40FF:llisb5ob][size=150:llisb5ob]Hi Guys ...... Please do not get this Secret Garden Tea Rooms event mixed up with the Silistra Garden Party on Sat 6th Oct as they are two separate events. Our wonderful friends in Karantsi village near VT will be putting on this event and will donated some of the funds to the Silistra Orphanage which is just fantastic of them!! Thank you JB for your generous offer and supporting the cause, you are doing great g [/color]
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage   Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:50 pm

The Secret Garden Tea Rooms will be holding their Tea/Craft Fair on Aug 11th and some of the funds raised will be donated to the Silistra Orphanage bunk bed appeal. Looks like it is going to be a fab day. Here are the directions should you wish to attend g

Directions to Karantsi..... Sat 11th Aug 2012
From Veliko Turnovo take the main E85 road towards Ruse, till you reach the Polski Trambesh cross roads. Take the Right turn &
bear left. When you reach a fork in the road take the left hand turn, trurn right at the end &
follow the signs &
balloons.
From the Ruse direction again main E85 road to Veliko Turnovo till you reach the Polski Trambesh cross roads, take the Left turning &
bear left. When you reach the fork in the road take the left turn. Turn right again at the end &
follow the signs &
balloons
Back to top Go down
Banned member2
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage   Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:47 am

Just a little preveiw of the hand made tiles that will be on show a the tea party , along with beads pendants , jewellery ,silk paintings , water colors , lamps and oil painting all by Bulgarian artists . Dont miss this day when its over its over .

Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage   Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:35 pm

Wow!! they look fantastic JB Sound like it is going to be a great day Don't forget to tell your friends about our Annual Garden Party fundraiser at the Silistra Orphanage we will also be holding a bootsale/table top (depending on what interest we get) If they re interested than contact [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] g
Back to top Go down
Banned member2
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage   Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:50 pm

I think they could be interested in that as well , VT is full of art and these people are just so talented , i know a wood carver that does great work also a stone mason that is a top man .
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage   Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:12 pm

Well get your finger out man and spread the word Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage 2706089290
Back to top Go down
Banned member2
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage   Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:50 am

Yes mam i will , the tea part will be a great event to attend with lot of interesting Bulgarian arts and craft that may not of seen . Dont miss it a fun day out for all with a nice cup of tea and cake as well .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage   Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next