altText

personal identification number

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

personal identification number Empty
PostSubject: personal identification number   personal identification number Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:34 pm

i need to provide the bulgarian solvit with my bulgarian identification number. what is that [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
is it the litchna karta, thats only got 2 digits on it.
is it the bulsat card
passport number
or health registration number, but cannot understand as its in numbers and cyrillic letters. personal identification number 2345823347

any ideas, [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Equinus
Super user
Super user
Equinus

PostSubject: Re: personal identification number   personal identification number Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 7:20 pm

As far as I know it's only on the photo ID card. There are no numbers on the first card, which we picked up last week. If you Google Lichna Karta it will show all.
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: personal identification number   personal identification number Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:05 pm

mmm there is no number on my litchna karta. what does one do. where do you get it from. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: personal identification number   personal identification number Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:15 pm

My card has a 9 digit number up in the right hand corner, on the front..it's a permanent residency card, issued in May, this year. Maybe that's the one.
Back to top Go down
bigmike

PostSubject: Re: personal identification number   personal identification number Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:04 am

Hi Starlite

Given your location, I assume you got your long term residency card (which I assume is a white card in your case) from Dobrich.

If that is the case, and they didn't issue an additional sheet of paper with it, then you will have to go back to Dobrich to ask them for your 10 digit personal number. They would of issued you one, just not let you know what it is. g

BigMike
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: personal identification number   personal identification number Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:39 am

Mike's spot on.

If you have the old style Litchena Karta (with photo on) it was on the front in the field called 'ЛНЧ'.

If you have the new 'long term residence permit' (the white one), this does have a number on it, but that's the number of the permit, not your personal ID number.

This number is (usually) issued at the same time as the permit, but on a separate piece of paper (which is best photocopied and carried around with you).
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: personal identification number   personal identification number Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:40 am

hi mike, yes it is dobrich. my first white card had the number embossed on the front of the card, but my latest one has no number on it at all. so maybe the police will give it to us. g

thanks for that mike, can you introduce yourself in the new member section where we can give you are warm welcome to the forum. g
Back to top Go down
bigmike

PostSubject: Re: personal identification number   personal identification number Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:17 am

Hi Starlite

Glad to be of help. The staff in Dobrich are usually very helpful so you shouldn't have much trouble getting hold of it provided you have your white card with you.
New member? Might be a bit late for that, only been a member here since... now lets see.... October 2009, just not that active. personal identification number 3998065313
I don't think I posted in the new member section at that time, because nearly everyone on here knew me. g

BigMike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: personal identification number   personal identification number Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

personal identification number

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1