Is it just me??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
oldun
Super user
Super user

Is it just me?? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Is it just me??   Is it just me?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 1:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

I haven't been on the forum much lately so I was expecting a lot of catching up to do. Well, nothing much seems to be happening and I was just wondering how forums have changed. Years ago when forums were new and many of us were happy to be starting our new lives in Bulgaria there was so much to chat about from congratulations to information to discussion about all sorts of topics. Does anyone agree with me or is it just I am getting older and too used to my Bulgarian life and nowadays most Brits aren't really interested in things Bulgarian and prefer to just chat at carboots and other expat gatherings? Or maybe they are a bit too worried about their feelings being hurt or aren't bothered in anything much as in the old days?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
chrissybg
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me??   Is it just me?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 5:22 pm

he's thinking calmly and out side the box it always works
well done bernie you got what you needed in the end and hopefully you will be in Bulgaria enjoying the sunshine soon s
Back to top Go down
Phil-H
Super user
Super user
Phil-H

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me??   Is it just me?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:11 am

Quote :
Then it calculated the total cost of £55.40.

That's as maybe, but what I would like to know is why the charge is so high?

It's not as if you are changing dates by just a day or so where they would already have made arrangements, your change of details is still some time in the far flung future.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me??   Is it just me?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:26 am

Phil-H wrote:
Quote :
Then it calculated the total cost of £55.40.

That's as maybe, but what I would like to know is why the charge is so high?

It's not as if you are changing dates by just a day or so where they would already have made arrangements, your change of details is still some time in the far flung future.

Phil I think I got off lightly because if I went thought the call centre as they kept suggesting it would have cost me 77p a minute on the phone and £48 admin charge, plus the difference in the flight cost. I recon I was looking at over £100. So I am delighted at what I did get. But I see what you are saying, Sept is a long way off and it is unlikely many flights are booked up, but of course they have to make their money somehow Is it just me?? - Page 4 2345823347. It is the same all over now, if you cancel or amend an insurance policy, even thought you paid the whole year in advance, they still charge you £45 admin charge. What a money racket eh Is it just me?? - Page 4 794030042
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me??   Is it just me?? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it just me??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ExPat Lounge-