Is it just me??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
oldun
Super user
Super user

Is it just me?? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Is it just me??   Is it just me?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 1:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

I haven't been on the forum much lately so I was expecting a lot of catching up to do. Well, nothing much seems to be happening and I was just wondering how forums have changed. Years ago when forums were new and many of us were happy to be starting our new lives in Bulgaria there was so much to chat about from congratulations to information to discussion about all sorts of topics. Does anyone agree with me or is it just I am getting older and too used to my Bulgarian life and nowadays most Brits aren't really interested in things Bulgarian and prefer to just chat at carboots and other expat gatherings? Or maybe they are a bit too worried about their feelings being hurt or aren't bothered in anything much as in the old days?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
beautifulangel
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me??   Is it just me?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:39 pm

no oldun i havent run out of things to chat about. bulgaria is still interesting and challenging everyday and i love it. However my daughter has split from her partner in difficult circumstances, so im in the uk for the next couple of months helping her out with her problems and my grandson. while im here im working in a call centre selling solar pannels. if anyone would like a chat about those let me know. s Is it just me?? - Page 3 1763269238
Back to top Go down
http://beautifulangel-movingtobulgaria.blogspot.com/
expatinchina
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me??   Is it just me?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:34 am

cheekychops wrote:
Forums are a great for gaining information and also for sharing it....

Precisely the point of 'social' media: engagement. If no one shares, there's no info to gain and nothing to read.

c
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me??   Is it just me?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:20 pm

No I don't think it's just you it's just how things are at present. Is it just me?? - Page 3 3023850720
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me??   Is it just me?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:35 am

Bother!!!!!!!!! Is it just me?? - Page 3 794030042 Is it just me?? - Page 3 794030042 Wizzair is sending me round and round in circles - I am trying to change my flight going out (only) on 7th Sept to go earlier in July. Coming back will stay the same.
It says on the booking email under Change reservations.................. You can change the date, time and routing of your flight online or via the call centre and up to 3 hours prior to scheduled departure time. You will be required to pay change fee and any fare difference if applicable. I just cannot see where you can do this. Only other options is to call the call centre at 77p per minute :shocked1:Anyone done a change details before?
Back to top Go down
bulgariabill
Super user
Super user
bulgariabill

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me??   Is it just me?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:13 am

Hi Berni
Mail to this address should get an answer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Have sent two mails in past month and got replies to both and problem we were dealing with sorted, so worth a go

Bill
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me??   Is it just me?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:03 pm

bulgariabill wrote:
Hi Berni

Have sent two mails in past month and got replies to both and problem we were dealing with sorted, so worth a go

Bill

Oh ah just emailed them and got this back
Dear Customer,

We do not receive complaints and enquiries anymore to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]<
mailto:customerrelations@wizzair.com>
email address.

Please go to wizzair.com/useful information/claims to fill in and submit the form for complaints and enquiries.

We have made this change in order to make our responses quicker and more accurate.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Wizz Air Customer Service

Just can't see wizzair.com/useful information/claims Do they make things really difficult or what Is it just me?? - Page 3 3135333095
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me??   Is it just me?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:31 pm

oddball wrote:
bulgariabill wrote:
Hi Berni

Bill

Oh ah just emailed them and got this back
Dear Customer,

We do not receive complaints and enquiries anymore to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]<
mailto:customerrelations@wizzair.com>
email address.

Please go to wizzair.com/useful information/claims to fill in and submit the form for complaints and enquiries.

We have made this change in order to make our responses quicker and more accurate.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Wizz Air Customer Service

Just can't see wizzair.com/useful information/claims Do they make things really difficult or what Is it just me?? - Page 3 3135333095

Found the claims eventually and send them the question than got this back Is it just me?? - Page 3 3135333095 Doing my head in now Is it just me?? - Page 3 794030042 Will have to ring the call centre, which is exactly what they want you to do.
Dear Passenger,

Thank you for your letter sent to our Customer Relations Department.

Please be informed that no reply will be sent to your question apart from this automatic message but you will most probably find answers to your questions on our website:FAQ:http://wizzair.com/en-GB/useful_information/faq/ and/or General Conditions of Carriage: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you did not find the answer please contact our Call Centre. You can find the contact telephone numbers on: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you have any complaints please register your claim under the relevant category.

Thank you!

Wizz Air Customer Relations
Back to top Go down
Phil-H
Super user
Super user
Phil-H

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me??   Is it just me?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:50 pm

I just had a quick look on 'SAYNOTO0870.COM'

And it came up with the following information, part of which looks promising.

Part of which is:-

0871 265 7257
Works perfectly and is the cheapest number found.

0871 222 0076
I Tried the others on here which did not work, found this on Wizz Air's site to call from Greece and worked a treat. Spoke to someone after a few minute wait who helped correct a mistake on my booking
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me??   Is it just me?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:03 am

Phil-H wrote:

Part of which is:-

0871 265 7257
Works perfectly and is the cheapest number found.

Fantastic :group:PhilH T I will give the about no a call tomorrow and see what happens. s
Back to top Go down
Phil-H
Super user
Super user
Phil-H

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me??   Is it just me?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:11 am

It's still not a free number but at least it's going to be cheaper than a 09**** number.

What I always try to do when phoning numbers like that is to try and get them to transfer me to the correct number, sometimes it works, but then, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Back to top Go down
expatinchina
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me??   Is it just me?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:06 am

Have you looked in their Facebook page to see if anyone has asked the same question. If no one has, put your question on there-it's very public so businesses usually reply quickly.
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me??   Is it just me?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:06 pm

Your quite correct Expatinchina - I managed to resolve an ongoing dispute with Vivacom using the message system on FB. Very surprised but I guess they don't want negative feedback. Maybe Wizzair would be the same. Good luck Bernie. Is it just me?? - Page 3 3386807041
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me??   Is it just me?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:51 pm

Good idea Oldun but there is nowhere to post on their facebook Is it just me?? - Page 3 794030042
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me??   Is it just me?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:10 pm

Oh i feel so very stupid now Is it just me?? - Page 3 2345823347 Is it just me?? - Page 3 2345823347 Is it just me?? - Page 3 2345823347 Is it just me?? - Page 3 2345823347

I signed in to my booking and on the left hand side there is a little sign to say 'Change your flight' I clicked it and it bought up both flights. I selected the London to Varna one, It brought up a selection of dates and prices. I clicked the day I wanted and continued. Then it calculated the total cost of £55.40. I clicked continue and the card details came up. I put them in and the flight was confirmed changed. Only the outbound was amended as I requested. Phew!!!!! dead easy, infact simplicity itself Is it just me?? - Page 3 2706089290 Is it just me?? - Page 3 2706089290

Checked the email confirmation and in and out flight confirmed as per request So all is well. g So, it was me that made a mountain out of a mole hole Is it just me?? - Page 3 2345823347 Is it just me?? - Page 3 2345823347 Lesson learned ignorance is a bad thing Is it just me?? - Page 3 794030042 - patients is a virtue. Is it just me?? - Page 3 2581928987

Hanging my head in shame!!!! Massive apologies to Fab WIZZ AIR....... Oddy :Is it just me?? - Page 3 1931734156:
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me??   Is it just me?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:53 pm

No worries Oddy - the internet is still a mystery to me too. Often when you are worried and stressed the obvious is not always what you see. Funnily enough, my Hero who will not entertain his own internet, will come in and say 'why don't you do so and so?'' and he is right! Why is that? Is it just me?? - Page 3 2381841692
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me??   Is it just me?? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it just me??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ExPat Lounge-