Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
oldun
Super user
Super user

Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store   Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just had a newsletter from Camping Veliko Turnovo in Draghezhevo and was very surprised to see that Oooops from
Oooops might be attending one of their events if he has enough orders to make his journey from Blachik worthwhile. I read it twice....!!!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store   Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:06 pm

The last posts confirm why I was so surprised to see the advert in their newsletter. I did not make it up. Although I have never been to any event at the Campsite mainly because of no car and the fact that I don't do any expat things because I live a 99% Bulgarian life. For some reason I still receive their newsletters and Nick and Nicky are friends who have put up posters for our Rockfest. I think everyone who attends always has a good time.

Just thought I should make that quite clear because its so easy to read things into posts that are just not really there. Its strange that they haven't replied to Admins emails. Maybe they have been just too busy now the campsite has taken off with the real business of campers and their needs. s
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store   Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:36 pm

I have contacted them to and noticed they have been on the forum today (Last visited: 03 May 2013 10:05) but I still haven't had any reply and you would think they would have at least posted on here to let us all know more about the food fare. Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store - Page 2 794030042
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store   Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:46 pm

therowfamily wrote:
Hope they all have a good day especially if there is only respectable traders there Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store - Page 2 3356871870
I am sure that 99% of them will be
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store   Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:57 pm

oldun wrote:
Wednesday May 8th Camping Veliko Tarnovo Food Fair 12-4pm. Lots of stalls including Oooops unknow who.

This is what is being advertised on their website
Camping Veliko Tarnovo is a luxury campsite for motorhomes, caravans and tents near Veliko Tarnovo, ...
May Food Fair. Wednesday 8th. 11.00 to 13.00 ...
Back to top Go down
Camping Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store   Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:01 pm

Hello Forum Members,

Our apologies for not replying sooner but we are not regular users of the forum. We have recieved phone calls and emails asking for more information and we have replied to those that we have received. We have run the Food Fair event every month for two years and they have been well supported by suppliers and customers alike. The event is as much a social occasion as it is an oppurtunity to stock up on hard to find items or those missed from our home country. For the benefit of those that use this forum but are not on our newsletter email here is the information concerning the Food Fair on 8th May at Camping Veliko Tarnovo.

Food Fair Wednesday 8th May 12 noon – 14:00

Curry Mania’s samples went down really well at the last Food Fair and they will be back at the campsite on 8th May with orders sent to them before Wednesday 1 May. Their food is like one of the best Indian restaurant curries and uses fresh &
authentic ingredients. Call Brenda on 0897 254579 for information – sorry all our brochures at the campsite have been taken, but we know they do a delicious Chicken Tikka and a spicy Rogan Josh. The pilau rice and lemon rice are very tasty too! If you order and collect from the Food Fair Event then there are no delivery charges.

Country Cares - Don’t miss Dave’s ‘bargains table’ where your favourite brands are being sold at great value prices. He also has stocks of his wonderful Westminster Vintage Cheddar at 5.30 Lev for 200g. We can’t wait for his shop to be open, all being well, in time for the summer.
Pm me for details

Freezerman - please pre-order from Andy and Jane at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . Last month we tried their steak and it was really tender &
juicy.

Chocolate Box – We are pleased that Michaela is now back in the country and she plans to be with us. She has asked us to ask anyone who ordered (or who wants to order) Easter goodies from her to contact her as soon as possible through her website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] She will courier Easter items to us at the campsite at her expense and you can collect them from us. She has Cadburys mini eggs, Easter bunnies and large Easter eggs too.

Avon Cosmetics – Michaela plans to attend with her latest brochure so you can top up your makeup bag in time for summer !
Pm me for details

The next Food Fair events are on these dates :- June 12th, July 10th, August 14th, September 11th, October 9th, November 13th, December 13th.

All welcome to attend.

Best regards,

Nick and Nicky Kinson
Camping Veliko Tarnovo OOD

Edited by Admin: We do not allow email addresses to be posted on the open forum members can contact you for more information via the pm button.

We will not allow any promotion of the food store that originated in Balchik.
Back to top Go down
http://www.campingvelikotarnovo.com
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store   Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:12 pm

Camping Veliko Tarnovo wrote:
Hello Forum Members,

Chocolate Box – We are pleased that Michaela is now back in the country and she plans to be with us. She has asked us to ask anyone who ordered (or who wants to order) Easter goodies from her to contact her as soon as possible through her website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] She will courier Easter items to us at the campsite at her expense and you can collect them from us. She has Cadburys mini eggs, Easter bunnies and large Easter eggs too.

Why would anyone want to buy Easter eggs now Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store - Page 2 3998065313
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store   Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:16 pm

Thanks for coming on here to let us all know about the event. I agree with Dave its very late to want easter eggs! in the uk but not Bg I see your post has been edited by admin and removed part of your post, I wonder how he is going to transport his frozen food? because he doesn't have a chilled vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Carmen
Super user
Super user
Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store   Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:58 pm

So aprt form out of date food he is now peddling food that won't be fit for consumtion ? and the campsite I take it are promoting this? Says a lot Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store - Page 2 2345823347
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Re: Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store   Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 3:34 pm

Goodness knows why any self respecting business whould want to be associated with such a person. Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store - Page 2 739492727
Back to top Go down
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

PostSubject: Re: Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store   Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 4:47 pm

Some people just don't care so long as it brings in the cash. But lets not forget either that not all will know all the information about this person as most of us do. Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store - Page 2 3367882216
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store   Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 5:12 pm

cheekychops wrote:
, I wonder how he is going to transport his frozen food? because he doesn't have a chilled vehicle.

probably the same way he brought it over from uk .....normal van !!
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store   Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 5:18 pm

Just to mention that its not too late for Easter Eggs. Its Easter here in Bulgaria this weekend and today is Good Friday or the Bulgarian equivalent. Also, Easter Eggs do not appear on shelves months before the event as in Britain. Easter is a very big event in the Orthodox religion and taken much more seriously than in Britain. It is probably more important than the Christmas celebrations. Our village will have all the usual festivities as in a church visit, children's Easter Egg painting competition and the smashing of the coloured and often beautifully decorated hard-boiled eggs between folks.
Happy Easter to all in Bulgaria - Chestit Praznik. s
Regarding you know who - it is quite possible that Nick and Nicky do not know the history of him because they do not seem to post much on FB or forums except for their events. However, I am sure that at least some of the visitors must know him and I find it surprising that no-one appears to have informed them. It must be devastating for one of our forum members to hear that not only is he still around but actually still trading!!!! Gobsmacking.
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store   Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:15 pm

Chestik Praznik to everyone. Oldun, as usual, brings up some good points and provides us all food for thought and comment. Despite having been here for around six years AND being part of a number of forums, I have to admit to knowing nothing about this 'food fair' thingy, or Nick and Nicky, for that matter! I wish them well in their business and hope their park is always full. My one and only venture into finding 'special titbits' from the UK resulted in a soggy, smelly package which even the pigs wouldn't eat, so I've not bothered since. Called once to HIS shop when I was up there, but it was locked up tight..at 11.00 am, so never went back.

Like my kindred spirit, I live a Bulgarian lifestyle these days, but that doesn't mean I don't miss a few things...

Harveys Bristol Cream Sherry (blue bottle)

Real Angus Beef (six years since I've eaten ANY beef)

Real breakfast sausages

Frys chocolate cream bars

Real vanilla custard powder

Real fish and chips (not this frozen rubbish)m my end

Real self raising flour..to make a decent cake.

Silly little things like Murine or Visine eye drops, Betadine ointment or even Imodium for the upset tummy.

Anyway, rant over from my end

Truly hope this all turns out well.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store   Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 11:27 pm

bigsavak wrote:
Some people just don't care so long as it brings in the cash. But lets not forget either that not all will know all the information about this person as most of us do. Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store - Page 2 3367882216
Very true spoken words bigsavak Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store - Page 2 3998065313
Back to top Go down
expatinchina
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store   Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 5:02 pm

willowsend wrote:
bigsavak wrote:
Very true spoken words bigsavak Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store - Page 2 3998065313

So is anyone going to spill the beans or not?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store   Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next