View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
speedgunner
Senior user
Senior user

Beleifs Empty
PostSubject: Beleifs   Beleifs Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:30 am

I wonder how many of us who approaching or are in the Winter of our years fear the inevetable out come!I for one have never been a religeous person in as much as going to church on a regular basis and believing in a religeous system. Having said that my wife convinced me to go to a spiritualist meeting one Thursday evening about five years ago in Felixstowe in Suffolk where I used to live.Having an open mind I decided that I would go thinking of the entertainment value if nothing else. We sat that and this medium came on after the lords prayer and a hymn had been sung.The medium had travelled from Essex and sat down on a chair which was placed on the stage in front of us.She started to talk about life in general and mentioned that she was disabled saying that her disability seem to be soothed when she entered the spiritual church . All of a sudden she looked at this chap and started to give him names and events that had happend in his life which proved to be accurate. She mentioned that his father had used his trouser belt on him across his posterior in a draconian way as punishment to which the man had said this was true.After a while she breathed slowly and to my shock her eyes fell on me and said "
Why am I seeing a policeman?"
I stuttered a bit and said "
Because I am a policeman"
! She then asked who "
Ted"
was and I told her it was my father who died in 1964 of cancer.She then told me that he is sorry for strapping you with a belt which he did on many occasion. Her accuracy was unpresidented as she spoke of my mother and mentioned my sister who ahd recently died along with a couple of uncles who I was close to.
Now I thought about this and rolled it around in my mind what had happend that evening and tried to rationalise what had taken place. There was no answer to this apart from there must be life after death and since that evening I have understood why we are here!Perhaps to learn lessons and this is school in a way.

What do you believe?
Back to top Go down
pixi
Super user
Super user

Beleifs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beleifs   Beleifs Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:36 am

I believe in life after death, my grandmother bought me up and we used to talk about this and she said that when she died she would come back and tell me. When she died 50 years ago, I wondered why I had not had a dream about her or she had tried to tell me. So I spoke to our vicar and explained what we had talked about and he said that she would come to me when I was dying because he had been with that many people who when on there death bed had said that they could see the family, so I think that is what I believe, because she would definitely try to tell me if she could.
Back to top Go down
chrissybg
Super user
Super user

Beleifs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beleifs   Beleifs Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:14 pm

We are spiritulists. We do work as mediums and healers. it is true there is a spirit world and this is planet is a school and it is wonderful to see you talking and learning together here on tthis site.
If you would like a reading pm and we can read for you by email.
if any one has any questions please post them here and we will answer them for you Hope to help you all so you don't worry about your loved ones which have passed to the other side and so you don't worry about your passing when the time comes
Back to top Go down
chrisbriggs
Senior user
Senior user

Beleifs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beleifs   Beleifs Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 6:18 pm

Like Speedy, I am an ex police officer and as such am sceptical over many things. Experience has taught me not to take things at face value, this can be a curse at times as it takes me a long time to get to know and trust people. This also carries over to my belief system, I do struggle to believe in a God that lets all the terrible things that occur in this world happen. In my opinion, religion is a man made concept, created by our forefathers as a way of explaining things beyond their comprehension. I struggle also to believe in life after death, I would like to believe, I really would, as it seems that our limited time on this earth is just a waste if there is nothing after it, but how does it work? I mean how many people have there been in the history of the world, where are they now why do we not hear of them? I have so many questions on this subject but not a lot of answers. i think this would make a great debate over a beer or two!
One last question, Chrissybg, and please do not be offended as it is a genuine enquiry but how can readings be given to people you haven't seen or met. As I say I am puzzled and it is a genuine question
Ray Beleifs 794030042
Back to top Go down
howler

Beleifs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beleifs   Beleifs Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:06 pm

I would also be interested in understanding how a reading can be given when you have not met the recipient. I do believe in life after death, and am sure I will see the loved ones that have passed, it is a comfort to me to know that they will be waiting for me, and that I will not be alone. Angel Angel Angel
Back to top Go down
Rakiaplease
Senior user
Senior user

Beleifs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beleifs   Beleifs Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:24 pm

I would also be interested to hear what Chrissy would say about readings online (or readings in person) ? I am open minded and would be interested to learn more. Having never been to such an event I would say that I yet to see evidence to prove that these types of things are real. Saying that I would not dismiss these beliefs and understand that many are 100% certain they are proof of an afterlife.

Chrissy, if you wish, give me a reading by PM or on open forum here. If what you say in the reading is true, I will make a small donation to a charity of your choice or the one that is often mentioned on this forum ?
Back to top Go down
chrissybg
Super user
Super user

Beleifs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beleifs   Beleifs Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:57 pm

the way a reading works is that my guide communicates with your guide We all have guides through life appointed to us.
When the first communication is made then the guides bring through spirit from the other side. Some times they will allow us to see them and we can give a discription they may give us a memory for you tell us some thing that is going on in your life now Names and suggestions come through and above all guidance. Any thing that you are guided on is just that because you have freedom of choice given to you from God It is not God that allows the dreadful things in our material world to happen it is the choice of us humans. God is not a dictator and when you cry when you hurt when you grieve so does God.
I wonder how many of you speak to your loved ones that have past. How many of you ask them for help. If you do good for you if you don't then try it. They are there to help remember you are spirit too Let your spirit communicate.
Start off small ask for a parking space in an area that is usually difficult to park in. I am sure you all ask for safe travel and Good health and that is good too remember to be specific in what you ask for and don't ask for the lottery numbers it doesn't work Sorry!
It is best to have a personal reading. To do an open reading on here would bring a mix of energy as i am sure their are many loved ones that would come through and things can get jumbled.
If admin are happy to continue this discussion then i am happy to continue answering questions. I will do readings through pm on the phone or by email or in person if we can help you we are happy too.
For those who do not trust or believe that is absolutely fine and it is good to question and test things out I still do If we didn't we would be like lemins and all end up over the cliff. :Thank you:for allowing me to discuss this with you all
Back to top Go down
speedgunner
Senior user
Senior user

Beleifs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beleifs   Beleifs Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:09 am

Well I knew that some people would be interested in this subject. Like Chris I was a complete athiest and doubter before this visit to the spiritual church and had that reading.Now I am no medium but I have interogated the subject and I have found that there are similarities to Buhdism which is not a bad thing. This wasn't the only reading that happend as we went again and this time a chap came down from Spalding in Lincolnshire and picked on my wife. He was accurate as he said I must not mention the kitchen and was laughing and we understood why as our kitchen wasn't in the best of conditions and needed updating. He then spoke about the rings on my wife's finger which had belonged to her Granny and about our back door sticking and needed to be fixed. We have in the past found that there are fraudsters out there who will trick you and it is no different from anything else apart from you are playing with peoples emotions.

I still am not religeous and to be honest I think the bible is far to contridictory to be true.Having said that I understand now that this life that we have been given is via a biological space suit that we all inhabit allowing us to feel and carry out a meaningful life.If you like we are driving a car and when it is worn out or crashes then the driver which is your spirit leaves and goes to where it came from.To answer Chris about all the bad things that go on in the world is due to the human make up. Think of the body as a brand new computer with an operating system and all the files are empty when you are born and you plug it in for the first time.Unlike a computer the hard drive grows and gains knowledge which we file away as time passes therefore we gain knowledge and hopefully grow into a decent human being. However like some man made items conflicts within a system arise causing the item not to operate properly and human beings are the same as we all have faults but some bigger than others hence the atrocities that are in this world.
Do I believe in God? Well there must be some entity or a collective that decides who sholud do what and when but I cannot be sure but what I do know is that there is more to this short life than we think.
Is death the end? Yes it is as far as your human existance is concerned! You only know what it is to be human and nothing else because we are not allowed to understand the spiritual world for very good reasons whilst we are here. Imagine if you knew that the other side existed and it was tranquil and everyone was happy and you would see all your loved ones again and all would be forgiven! The ramifications of that would be suicide and chaos would ensue and this school would have to close.So doubt is not a bad thing as we have been made that way for a reason.
All the questions that you want to know will be answered when you pass on and I was shown a very tiny piece of eveidence that there is life after death and it has changed my doubtful mind.
Back to top Go down
chrissybg
Super user
Super user

Beleifs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beleifs   Beleifs Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:16 pm

thanks for the interest and those that pm i have done a reading for.
We worked with the police in England a very difficult possition as there has to be hard eveidance for a prosecution but when spirit steered police in the correct dirrection it was usually found. Sadly our work was to find people that had been murdered and many a river dragged because of it.
So we understand the police men on this site the need for evidance always comes first.
there is a lot of information on the internet look read don't believe every thing and question
Put you questions up here and i will look in from time to time to see if there is any thing i can help you with
chrissy xx
Back to top Go down
beautifulangel
Super user
Super user

Beleifs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beleifs   Beleifs Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:36 pm

I believe that God has a plan for everyones life but its up to you to listen. I am half catholic and half methodist, with a general interest in religion of all types. Coming from a background of travelling I have met numerous spiritulists, some honestly possessing an extrodinary gift, but most are unfortunately frauds, exployting the pain of others. Which is a real shame for the ones who can actual help because they are hindered by sceptiscism. Angel
Back to top Go down
http://beautifulangel-movingtobulgaria.blogspot.com/
chrissybg
Super user
Super user

Beleifs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beleifs   Beleifs Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:09 pm

I do agree with you beautifulangel but i never exploit any one. Every one has the gift to ask and to listen and to act in a proper manner but sadly some people are out for all they can get. And they don't mind how they get it.
I don't ask for rewards i have raised money with my learning but for charities not for my self.
Their is a plan i am sure for each of us but each plan can be currupted by what other people do and we have no control over other peoples actions so when we are pushed on to a road we shouldn't be on the energy is muddled and some times we all need a little help and a lot of comfort from what ever form we take to put us on the right road again.
Having buried 4 children parents friends and other loved ones i came to ask what is it all about. from that question i learned how they are never taken from us it is just their time and i have to learn to live with that until we meet again.
I have read for a few people from this site over the last couple of days. small readings because through email and through pm space is limited i pray they have been helped in some way and what they don't understand at the moment from their readings they will understand. Not every thing is chrystle clear in the beginning but as things happen and family are spoken to for instants names that are not understood immediately and things for the future that may have been predicted will all make sense that i am sure of.
Spitulism and the church of England are the only two recognised churches in England.
H
Back to top Go down
pixi
Super user
Super user

Beleifs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beleifs   Beleifs Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:49 pm

Well said Crissy Beleifs 3356871870
Back to top Go down
loopeylou
Senior user
Senior user

Beleifs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beleifs   Beleifs Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:30 pm

Out of curiosity Speedgunner, was that the spiritualist church in Beach road west? We often thought about going in there when I lost my Dad. We went to a spiritualist in Ipswich and to say she was spot on was an understatement. She told me that "
Dad wanted to thank me for the pink roses I had put on his grave that morning and that they smelt lovely"
. She also told me to "
drive home carefully to Felixstowe as the weather was going to be bad"
And it was appalling!! She went on to tell me that "
Dad would be present in the car for the trip home!! My Mum who came with me said she had seen him in the forecourt of the garage when I was filling up the car, behind me!!! Talk about scare the pants off me! Dad always used to say "
never be afraid of the dead, its the living ones you should be worried about"
No truer word spoken! And no I was not a believer Angel We have another story to tell about the time my hubby went,thats another storey!! Beleifs 3356871870
Back to top Go down
Phil-H
Super user
Super user
Phil-H

Beleifs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beleifs   Beleifs Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:59 pm

I'm sorry if you think me a total heathen and a sceptic, but just a word of warning to people who may be in a vulnerable condition.
Just remember there is nothing that a con artist will not tell you to get what they want and through emotions is the easiest thing to achieve that.

Yes I had a tarot reading some years ago but on reflection much later when I had gotten over my emotions and the shock of what had been told to me which I thought no one else knew about, the pennies started dropping into place and a rational explanation was given for practically all of what I had been told, but when going through a emotional state sometimes our minds work overtime and want to believe what we are being told.

However, as with religion or any other type of belief, what I will say is that obviously everyone is entitled to their own opinion and that's fine providing they do not go around trying to convince other people that they should change just because they think it's the best thing since sliced bread.

I know this post will probably not go down too well, but please believe me when I say that I am not calling anyone here a con merchant, but with con merchants that is exactly how they entice people away from their money.

I also do not charge for counselling, but all hefty donations to my personal charity can be left on your way out.
Back to top Go down
chrissybg
Super user
Super user

Beleifs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beleifs   Beleifs Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:26 pm

Hi loopylou looks like your visit was a good one and we are very pleased to hear it.
it is sad that we have to loose people but we hold on in beief knowing their spirit is not lost. Thank you for sharing your experience.
Not all experiences are good ones no less then a bad plumber builder or an estate agents. Finding the real mediums is important and the best way is by world of mouth By going to spiritulist church and asking for their recomendation is another way to go too.
As with every thing one persons meat is another persons poison.
Belief is a wonderful thing but we must believe in the truth.
as i said before we don't want to be acting as lemings and jumping over the cliff.
So sorry that you Phil-h had an experience that wasn't perhaps as it shoud have been
Fear of the dead is what seems to stop moving forward when all i know is that my God and all the wonderful spirits that i have had the honour of meeting are good and love. May you all have belief in your own God chrissy xx

Last edited by 140 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : not suitable comments)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beleifs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beleifs   Beleifs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beleifs

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ExPat Lounge-