altText

Just had the following stolen Bourgas area

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ABC Property Surveyors.BG
Senior user
Senior user

Just had the following stolen Bourgas area Empty
PostSubject: Just had the following stolen Bourgas area   Just had the following stolen Bourgas area Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:41 pm

Just had the following stolen:Hilti TE22 110v drill and case,Bosch Aquatak100 pressure washer,Mc Dillen Chainsaw new,Chinese used chainsaw,red newish brush cutter,wickes orbital sander,JVC silver amplifier and 4x black tower speakers without covers to the front.Will probably be sold around the Bourgas,Aytos Sunny beach areas.Were stolen near to Ruen.if have any info.

Last edited by 42 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed phone number, against forum policy)
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Just had the following stolen Bourgas area   Just had the following stolen Bourgas area Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:57 pm

Hi ABC

Very sorry to hear about this. I've removed your mobile number as it's against forum policy to allow numbers on open forum.

If any member has any info, then please contact by PM as soon as possible.

Also, ABC, if you have any photos, please put them up as it may help our members to recognise some of the items.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Just had the following stolen Bourgas area   Just had the following stolen Bourgas area Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:33 pm

Sorry about the tel number.Sorry, I have no pics of the items.Thankyou...
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Just had the following stolen Bourgas area   Just had the following stolen Bourgas area Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:24 pm

Oh my word real sorry to hear that ABC I will post it on burgas facebook group hoepfully you will get your items back. This is the 3rd attempt at breakin or stolen goods in BG now. Things ae not looking good for the British at the moment. Just had the following stolen Bourgas area 3135333095 What is going in!!

You will have to pm me your mob no if you want it on facebook
Back to top Go down
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Just had the following stolen Bourgas area   Just had the following stolen Bourgas area Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 4:52 am

Thankyou,May just be the fact that someone is skint and needed some money.There is zero crime in this village as there are a dozen policemen living there.Seems a little funny to me that the only brit house there get's hit around the time the UK government are preaching their anti BG/RO immigration campaign.Might be time for everyone to be a little more vigilant for a while.After trawling the forums/facebook pages there seems to have been around 5 incidents against brits in the last week.
Back to top Go down
Edna Bira
Senior user
Senior user
Edna Bira

PostSubject: Re: Just had the following stolen Bourgas area   Just had the following stolen Bourgas area Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:14 am

oddball wrote:
Oh my word real sorry to hear that ABC I will post it on burgas facebook group hoepfully you will get your items back. This is the 3rd attempt at breakin or stolen goods in BG now. Things ae not looking good for the British at the moment. Just had the following stolen Bourgas area 3135333095 What is going in!!

You will have to pm me your mob no if you want it on facebook

I'll make some enquiries.

Could you point me to the direction of the Burgas Facebook Group please
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Just had the following stolen Bourgas area   Just had the following stolen Bourgas area Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:36 am

ABC Property Surveyors.BG wrote:
Thankyou,May just be the fact that someone is skint and needed some money.There is zero crime in this village as there are a dozen policemen living there.Seems a little funny to me that the only brit house there get's hit around the time the UK government are preaching their anti BG/RO immigration campaign.Might be time for everyone to be a little more vigilant for a while.After trawling the forums/facebook pages there seems to have been around 5 incidents against brits in the last week.

can you message me your tel or contact details so if anyone hears anything they can contact you. Edna Bird it's the 'SunnyBeachgroup facebook' [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Just had the following stolen Bourgas area   Just had the following stolen Bourgas area Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:07 am

Sorry to hear this but I'm afraid there seems to be a lot of this going on at the moment a friend of mine recently had their house broken into while they were away and they lost quite a lot incl washing machine, fridge, tv, music system, and some personal items. I will keep my eyes open. s
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Just had the following stolen Bourgas area   Just had the following stolen Bourgas area Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:39 am

the last thing we need is political unrest caused by derogatory press statements about bulgarians flocking to britain. its rather worrying that the british embassy is now closed due to demonstations recently. Just had the following stolen Bourgas area 794030042
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Just had the following stolen Bourgas area   Just had the following stolen Bourgas area Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:03 am

come on starlight...dont panick "
political unrest "
is stretching it a bit far gal.....

these thefts have always gone on to brits places , and as the people get poorer they will continue to go on and increase in numbers , its one of the everyday risks you take by living here
and the Embassy was only closed for a few hours .. Just had the following stolen Bourgas area 794030042

sorry about your troubles ABC
some cheeky buggars have been know to thief ,then offer to sell it bac to its owner...heard that more than once...in fact those that have not been broken into or had things stolen are the minority
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Just had the following stolen Bourgas area   Just had the following stolen Bourgas area Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:05 am

varnagirl wrote:
some cheeky buggars have been know to thief ,then offer to sell it bac to its owner...heard that more than once..

Once had a four wheel drive stolen in Sofia. We were then 'contacted' via our lawyers and asked if we'd like to buy it back again! Cheeky sods.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
beautifulangel
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Just had the following stolen Bourgas area   Just had the following stolen Bourgas area Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:07 pm

Sorry to read about this. We're not in your area but do get a lot of door to door dubious sellers so i'll keep an eye out. s
Back to top Go down
http://beautifulangel-movingtobulgaria.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just had the following stolen Bourgas area   Just had the following stolen Bourgas area Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just had the following stolen Bourgas area

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1