View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Airlines - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Airlines   Airlines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Airlines - Page 2 2079180590 Make sure you read the small print Airlines - Page 2 1069384364[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... ds-newsxml
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oldun
Super user
Super user

Airlines - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airlines   Airlines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:13 pm

I make no apologies here for mentioning that I fly Easyjet. To date I have had no bad experiences with pilots or flight crew. In fact twice I had a real laugh with flight crew and several times passengers have clapped on landing. Mostly Bulgarians who probably are not so used to flying as this seasoned passenger. I tried the speedy boarding once and decided not to bother in future and I also try to go hand baggage only. The add-ons to the flight are clearly explained and fewer than other budget airlines and the website easy to use. Must be for me to understand its functions.
Having said all that, the worst part of flying is the airport itself. Extortionate prices and the behaviour of some passengers really bad and upsetting so I have every sympathy with the staff who have to deal with them. Has anyone ever watched the Easyjet programme on British TV? Some of the behaviour is so extreme I was sure it was 'made for TV' but someone 'in the know' told me that it certainly was not!
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

Airlines - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airlines   Airlines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:23 pm

The last time I flew out of Luton to Sofia I got caught up in the crazy boarding frenzy..dragged along really..and as I got to the bottom of the stairs, the lady[and I use the term loosely]in front of me slipped on the wet surface and made a very undignified landing. I stopped to help her up and was told in no uncertain terms to 'f***k off! So, I did. I've flown a hell of a lot over the years..mostly sitting up at the pointy end, but sometimes back with everyone else and I have to say that most people who whinge about rude, apathetic airline staff have only themselves to blame.

Thank you for flying with me today.
Back to top Go down
Equinus
Super user
Super user
Equinus

Airlines - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airlines   Airlines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:27 pm

Been looking at flight prices for early May, from Manchester, not realising the season doesn't start till later in Bulgaria.....flight aint cheap! We usually holiday in Greece in May so thought the holiday season would be similar. Ah well we will see nearer the time.

We flew Easy Jet to Portugal, and once our eyes were used to the colour... Airlines - Page 2 1865348797 we had a good experience. When we decided to go home a couple of days early (we had rented a villa with pool, and were asked to keep doors shut and stay out of the pool due to building work next door!!!! they could have waited a couple of days.) They were very helpful in changing the flight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Airlines - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airlines   Airlines - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airlines

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2