HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

altText
altText
altText
altText
altText
altText

You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TNT1
Junior user
Junior user

You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours....   You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Can we have a vote on this please Mods.?

Yes or No..

Members who live near each other go to help the other member..In return the other member helps them. You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... I am not talking about paid work .. It would be giving the other member a helping hand..please no experienced builders saying yes then giving prices.

I would say there are a lot of members who would have wanted that extra pair of hands at some time, .. your thoughts and ideas please .. Would it work.?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours....   You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:21 am

tonyb60 wrote:
Yep we have You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... - Page 2 1536469901

OH my word!!!!! I know I am going to regret this, but dare I ask You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... - Page 2 2345823347
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours....   You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:33 am

Will send you a PM.
Back to top Go down
beautifulangel
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours....   You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:47 pm

Imust be missing something,my husband and I are already like that. Although i would say mostly with our bulgarian locals. But if anyone needs some help, feel free to ask. s
Back to top Go down
http://beautifulangel-movingtobulgaria.blogspot.com/
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours....   You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:59 pm

I agree with Beautifulangel. It works for us with our local villagers but Brits? I'm not so sure.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours....   You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:19 pm

:Waving:Anybody done any scratching lately
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours....   You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:16 pm

How is the scratching coming on guys? You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... - Page 2 2381841692 c
Back to top Go down
Noddy
Senior user
Senior user
Noddy

PostSubject: Re: You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours....   You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:59 pm

None here Berni but I do have an itch I can't reach on my back, so if you could oblige You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... - Page 2 1865348797
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours....   You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:53 pm

Noddy wrote:
None here Berni but I do have an itch I can't reach on my back, so if you could oblige You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... - Page 2 1865348797

Oh ahhhhhhh nice one Noddy You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... - Page 2 1865348797
Back to top Go down
meandmine
Super user
Super user
meandmine

PostSubject: Re: You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours....   You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:07 am

This kind of thing happens all the time in Bulgaria more so with the Bulgarians who are always happy to help out where they can, the only problem is that when you try to repay the kindness by helping them they find it a little strange You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... - Page 2 3998065313 but I have to say that a long time a go back in the UK this is what use to happen there people would always help each other out but now its a very different story.
Back to top Go down
Phil-H
Super user
Super user
Phil-H

PostSubject: Re: You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours....   You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 11:26 pm

Would it not just be possible for someone looking for help to post a itinerary of what they need doing, or would like to do.
That way anyone interested in helping out can say so, sooner than having a list of people who have to say 'sorry will not be available' and possibly get embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours....   You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2