HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

altText
altText
altText
altText
altText
altText

You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TNT1
Junior user
Junior user

You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... Empty
PostSubject: You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours....   You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:19 am

Can we have a vote on this please Mods.?

Yes or No..

Members who live near each other go to help the other member..In return the other member helps them. You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... I am not talking about paid work .. It would be giving the other member a helping hand..please no experienced builders saying yes then giving prices.

I would say there are a lot of members who would have wanted that extra pair of hands at some time, .. your thoughts and ideas please .. Would it work.?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours....   You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:38 am

I think it's a good idea in principle, so long as it's beneficial to both parties. I'll wait for some more replies but it's certainly worth discussion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours....   You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:30 pm

this automaticaly happened 10yrs ago when we first moved out...that initial crowd are no longer here and it certainly is not the norm i find now with the latest immegrants... with a few exeptions of course
shame...attitudes have changed dramatically !
Back to top Go down
Equinus
Super user
Super user
Equinus

PostSubject: Re: You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours....   You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:33 pm

As we will be on a low income when we eventually make the move, this idea would be idea for us. But I should imagine it would make things awkward if someone became rather demanding, or you teamed up with someone who took more time to make a cuppa or ten then actually doing anything. I think you are bound to get those who will try to get away with doing very little and expecting a house built in return!

But in principle...brilliant. :Handshake:And I will try not to be cynical.
Back to top Go down
createdbyme4you
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours....   You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:19 pm

I know it can work I spent 4 weeks asking for workers wanting to pay a fair price for a days work big fat nothing
only when I got together with like minded people the work was done yes you state your case they say what needs doing you make an agreement and so far it's been good
like for like we all want work done at the end of the day I for one can not do it all myself we need each other and if you can help me I will help you sometimes you just got to go for it to see if it works for you if it don't work out no problem g at least you haven't lost money
Back to top Go down
TNT1
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours....   You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:43 pm

Equinus You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... 3356871870

I think you would get some idea who are the tea drinkers and those who do a lot from My first year in Bulgaria thread,We have just landed on Mars .. We have ways of hiding the Kettle [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] :You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... 1931734156:

createdbyme4you You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... 3356871870 A :Handshake:agreement should be enough, ....we need each other T

There was a wall in BERLIN it came down You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... 794030042 You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... 794030042 You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... 794030042
Back to top Go down
bulgariabill
Super user
Super user
bulgariabill

PostSubject: Re: You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours....   You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:27 am

Been doing it around our area for quite a while, works well, there are a lot of skills out there that can benefit everyone, its a matter of right attitude, approach and reciprocation but it does work
Bill
Back to top Go down
TNT1
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours....   You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:31 pm

I know this can work because i have aready started to scratch members backs..

I thank all of you who have replied and sent me messages regarding this thread, it looks like we all have someting in common You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... 1536469901

I also have a lockup secure Garage for long term parking or storage 15 minutes from Sofia Airport (only availble to members with 20 posts) it can be yours for free rent. if you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours...

Bulgariabill I would be intersted in what area you live in . T

Keep the pms coming folks You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... 739492727
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours....   You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:52 pm

It might work but you will always have those who will take advantage. s s
Back to top Go down
bulgariabill
Super user
Super user
bulgariabill

PostSubject: Re: You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours....   You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 5:07 am

Hi TNT1
Have sent you a PM
Back to top Go down
TNT1
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours....   You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:52 am

Daisy wrote:

I think Bulgarian Bills statement Hit the nail on the head .its a matter of right attitude, approach and reciprocation.

You must treat people exactly the same way you want to be treated by them. If you want people to respect you, then you must also learn to respect them. .. A bit of community spirit may go a long way .. You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... 1536469901
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

PostSubject: Re: You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours....   You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:46 am

TNT1 wrote:
Daisy wrote:

You must treat people exactly the same way you want to be treated by them. If you want people to respect you, then you must also learn to respect them. .. A bit of community spirit may go a long way .. You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... 1536469901

Daisy does have a point but you have hit the nal on thehead TNT1
Back to top Go down
TNT1
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours....   You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:21 pm

People who like taking advantage of others are usually the Takers and they want you to do everything their way and for their own benefit. They want you to listen to their problems but they aren’t interested in yours. They think only of themselves, seldom of others.

There are a few honest people who would want a hand/ help for a day, and I hope one day would return the favour..

Can anyone please lend me a cup of sugar .... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

PostSubject: Re: You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours....   You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:32 pm

Has anyone been doing any scratching?
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours....   You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 4:00 pm

Yep we have You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... 1536469901
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours....   You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next