Police arrest masked men who burgled home of UK woman in Sevlievo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Police arrest masked men who burgled home of UK woman in Sevlievo Empty
PostSubject: Police arrest masked men who burgled home of UK woman in Sevlievo   Police arrest masked men who burgled home of UK woman in Sevlievo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 2:45 pm

[size=75:2rs24u4m]Sofia echo Dec 11 2009

Masked men broke into the house of a British woman in the village of Kruvenik, municipality of Sevlievo and robbed her. Less than an hour later, however, the police apprehended the culprits, Focus news agency reported on December 11 2009.

Gabrovo police said that at about 0.40am on December 11, a 43-year-old British woman called reporting that masked men had broken into her house. Reportedly, they threatened her, forced her to the floor, and tied her up. They stole a Samsung television set, mobile phone and her purse containing her passport and money worth about 500 leva, both in Bulgarian and foreign currency.

A police patrol was sent to the scene and a hunt was launched to catch the burglars.

Less than an hour after the woman sent her distress call, a police patrol stopped a Citroen with the three suspects inside, aged 20, 21, and 25, all of them from Gabrovo in central Bulgaria. The police found the woman's television set in the vehicle.

The police said that the investigation was continuing. The three men will likely face charges of robbery and, if convicted, could be sentenced to between three and 10 years in jail.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

PostSubject: Police arrest masked men who burgled home of UK woman in Sevlievo   Police arrest masked men who burgled home of UK woman in Sevlievo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 2:54 pm

This is what I call good news I know its not good for the victim but if that was the uk you would still be waiting for the old bill to arrive well done to the Bulgarian police
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Police arrest masked men who burgled home of UK woman in Sevlievo   Police arrest masked men who burgled home of UK woman in Sevlievo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 4:03 pm

Good service. I hope they do get locked up and she gets her stuff back.

Some time ago I had to phone an ambulance for the wife at 03.00 am, it arrived within 6 minutes.

Paramedic treated her at home and didn't charge us a penny ... great BG service again!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Police arrest masked men who burgled home of UK woman in Sevlievo   Police arrest masked men who burgled home of UK woman in Sevlievo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 4:16 pm

Its always good to hear this type of praise Chris and nu2bg I think so very often people are very quick to criticise and pull Bulgaria down to the gutter but they never seem to notice when they get it right and there are lots of occasions when they do!! is it me ? do I see Bulgaria through rose colored spectacles
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Police arrest masked men who burgled home of UK woman in Sevlievo   Police arrest masked men who burgled home of UK woman in Sevlievo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:24 pm

I to hope they get locked up for a long time but its true to say that the service that the police in Bulgaria can offer is far better than we get in the uk having visted Bulgaria for a number of years now I have seen allsort going on but the police have always been quick to react accordingly
Back to top Go down
meandmine
Super user
Super user
meandmine

PostSubject: Police arrest masked men who burgled home of UK woman in Sevlievo   Police arrest masked men who burgled home of UK woman in Sevlievo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:02 pm

This will set the cat amongst the pigeons and shut those up who don't have a good word to say ? well done Bulgaria
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Police arrest masked men who burgled home of UK woman in Sevlievo   Police arrest masked men who burgled home of UK woman in Sevlievo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1