Decapitated the woman

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

Decapitated the woman Empty
PostSubject: Decapitated the woman   Decapitated the woman Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:31 pm

I've just taken Tenerife off my holiday list Decapitated the woman 3998065313

Sofia echo
Maniac decapitates British tourist in Spain

"
A homeless Bulgarian man"
has launched an unprovoked attack on a woman in a Spanish holiday resort, culminating in a scene reminiscent of a horror film.

The man in question reportedly decapitated the woman, who is believed to be British, with a machete or sword and then ran through the streets with her severed head in his hands.

The incident happened in a shopping centre in the popular resort of Los Cristianos on Tenerife in the Canary Islands.

Witnesses told reporters that a man entered a Chinese supermarket in a shopping centre and stabbed the 62-year-old woman to death. He then left and was tackled by a security guard. Police and security guards eventually rugby-tackled the man to the ground and arrested him.

Various reports claim that the man in question had been treated for mental illness in the past.

His victim, who has not yet been identified, was working at a mini-market in the Valdes shopping centre in the heart of Los Cristianos.
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Decapitated the woman   Decapitated the woman Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:53 pm

I have taken Tenerife off my list too.
Decapitated the woman 1536469901 Decapitated the woman 1536469901
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Decapitated the woman   Decapitated the woman Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:55 pm

well , ... as he was a Bulgarian ..perhaps you should take Bulgaria off your list too......
seriously thou , its awful ,does not bear thinking about !
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Decapitated the woman   Decapitated the woman Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:16 pm

Poor poor woman. Thoughts are with her family. I wonder if he will get Bulgarian justice in jail for life.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Decapitated the woman   Decapitated the woman Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:43 pm

tonyb60 wrote:
Poor poor woman. Thoughts are with her family. I wonder if he will get Bulgarian justice in jail for life.

I wouldn't think so Tony. if the reports are correct that he suffers from a mental illness (demished responsibility) A very sad affair
Back to top Go down
LisA
Super user
Super user
LisA

PostSubject: Re: Decapitated the woman   Decapitated the woman Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:05 pm

This is very sad but I'm all for a life for a life although we all know that won't happen.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Decapitated the woman   Decapitated the woman Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:29 pm

I understand that the 28 year old Bulgarian Deyan Deyanovwho who beheaded a British grandmother in Tenerife is the son of a millionaire former communist agent
Deyanov, who was born and grew up in Ruse worked as a property broker before his life was ravaged by drugs (cannabis, cocains and heroin). He has a three year old daughter from a broken marriage

Yesterday, Tenerife officials admitted that the ladies death could have been avoided after it was revealed that Deyanov had been out on bail for another violent crime at the time. The Bulgarian who was sleeping rough in the Los Christianos resort had been arrested on February 4th for an attack on a security guard

Local politician Manual Revaron said: if this had been handled correctly this terrible crime could have been avoided, he should never have been released from the psychiatric hospital. He is currently in prison awaiting evaluation

Willowsend adds, it made me feel quite sick writing this, but I felt it had to be done Decapitated the woman 927475117
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

PostSubject: Re: Decapitated the woman   Decapitated the woman Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:47 am

We hear this story so often if this had been handled correctly this terrible crime could have been avoided about all sorts of crimes and then they tell us if only? it really does make me wonder why some of the countries have a police force when all they do is say "
If only"
Decapitated the woman 794030042
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Decapitated the woman   Decapitated the woman Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:51 pm

sallyann wrote:
We hear this story so often if this had been handled correctly this terrible crime could have been avoided about all sorts of crimes and then they tell us if only? it really does make me wonder why some of the countries have a police force when all they do is say "
If only"
Decapitated the woman 794030042

It looks as if this sad person put himself about a bit
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... -23138375/
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Decapitated the woman   Decapitated the woman Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:41 pm

Willowsend posted this 23.11.2013 Willow feel free to repost on here again and I will delete this one

British Woman Murdered

Postby willowsend » 23 May 2013 14:03
Beheaded UK woman named as Jennifer Mills-WestleyJennifer Mills-Westley Pic: The Lucie Blackman Trust Missing Abroad Ms Mills-Westley had retired some years ago, her family said
The British woman stabbed and beheaded in a shop on the Spanish island of Tenerife has been named by her family as 60-year-old Jennifer Mills-Westley.

Her daughter Sarah said she was "
full of life, generous of heart and would do anything for anyone"

She said her mother was enjoying her retirement, travelling between Tenerife and France and visiting her other daughter in Norfolk.

Spanish media said a Bulgarian man, 28, was arrested in Los Cristianos.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Decapitated the woman   Decapitated the woman Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:02 pm

I am even more confused now than I was in the first place. Willowsend posted this 23.11.2013, 23 November 2013 c
That is six month's away I think Decapitated the woman 3998065313

Re: Decapitated the woman

Postby oddball » 23 May 2013 15:41
Willowsend posted this 23.11.2013 Willow feel free to repost on here again and I will delete this one

British Woman Murdered

Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Decapitated the woman   Decapitated the woman Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:34 pm

willowsend wrote:
I am even more confused now than I was in the first place. Willowsend posted this 23.11.2013, 23 November 2013 c
That is six month's away I think Decapitated the woman 3998065313

Re: Decapitated the woman

Postby oddball » 23 May 2013 15:41

British Woman Murdered

Willow is this not the same story as your one?? If not I will delete and your can start all over again - I like to cause a little confusion every g now and then keeps you on your toes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decapitated the woman   Decapitated the woman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Decapitated the woman

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1