Selling a Company

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
snail
Senior user
Senior user

Selling a Company - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Selling a Company   Selling a Company - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

l will be selling all my properties that are on offer.
What l want to know is.Can l sell the company without jeopardizing my properties.
say for instance l want to sell my property with 2 acres of land which l have a company set up to own this property.Does that mean if l sell the company only and not the property.Does it mean l am not legally entitled to the properties.Or do l have to sell the properties together with the company.
Someone mentioned to me about selling the company separate to the properties.
What are the advantages and the disadvantages.The price quoted was 3 grand sterling for the selling of a company,but not the property.

With permission from the admin.Will it be ok for me to post a few photos of my properties on here.Anyone interested,please put in a offer
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Selling a Company   Selling a Company - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:26 pm

snail wrote:
"
Yes"
,it is true.l sold at a great loss which was unfortunate.l had no choice.l won't give out the sale price,but l will reveal why l sold.being a victim of corruption has made me mentally and pyhsically ill and now need to go back to seek help.
That is all l will say

Thanks for clarification Bob and real sorry for your troubles. Sincerely wishing you all the luck in the world for your new beginning. Selling a Company - Page 2 1430720830

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Selling a Company   Selling a Company - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:39 pm

Good luck Snail for the future.
On the winding up of companies this year. I visited my lawyer yesterday for the dreaded tax forms. She said that the accountants do not want to start this process until March because the rules are not totally in place and they do not want to be guinea pigs. Couldn't be that they want the money for doing folks tax returns first could it? Or maybe its because, although technically the 5 years is up as far as EU entry is concerned, the tax year doesn't end until March. However, Bulgaria has had 5 years to sort this mess out. Still it was a good 'cash cow' for Bulgaria while it lasted.
Back to top Go down
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
therowfamily

PostSubject: Re: Selling a Company   Selling a Company - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:05 pm

Onwards and upwards oldun, trials and tribulations comes to mind but the good days always out weigh the bad
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Selling a Company   Selling a Company - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:44 pm

therowfamily wrote:
Onwards and upwards oldun, trials and tribulations comes to mind but the good days always out weigh the bad

g Selling a Company - Page 2 2706089290
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Selling a Company   Selling a Company - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:12 am

Very true TRF and spring is almost upon us so lets look forward to smiley days and happy days. Selling a Company - Page 2 2706089290
Back to top Go down
fido
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Selling a Company   Selling a Company - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:25 pm

oddball wrote:
itchyfeet wrote:
cheekychops wrote:
I think you would have to just transfer all the properties into your name as an individual or alternatively you need to sell the properties and then just wind up the company. Well this is my thoughts.

I understand that as from January this year that European Community members such as us Brits could begin to purchase buildings and land in our own name and not have to form a company. Does any forum member have any information on this.

c c c

I too was under that opinion Itchy will see if we can get clarification of this.

Has anyone found out about this yet? I am so fed up with paying accounts fees for my company that I was thinking of selling (giving away?) my building plot in Bulgaria but if I can get it put in my own name I will do so.
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Selling a Company   Selling a Company - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:22 am

I have just been to my lawyer today to sign Company accounts from the accountant. She told me that I could start proceeding with buying my house in my own name when I am ready. Great news it is happening at last. Naturally it will cost to close the Company down and put the property in own name but at least no more stupid Company accounts and registering on the database!
Back to top Go down
fido
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Selling a Company   Selling a Company - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:42 am

Many thanks, I will get in touch with my lawyer. T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling a Company   Selling a Company - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selling a Company

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2