Selling a Company

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
snail
Senior user
Senior user

Selling a Company Empty
PostSubject: Selling a Company   Selling a Company Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:06 pm

l will be selling all my properties that are on offer.
What l want to know is.Can l sell the company without jeopardizing my properties.
say for instance l want to sell my property with 2 acres of land which l have a company set up to own this property.Does that mean if l sell the company only and not the property.Does it mean l am not legally entitled to the properties.Or do l have to sell the properties together with the company.
Someone mentioned to me about selling the company separate to the properties.
What are the advantages and the disadvantages.The price quoted was 3 grand sterling for the selling of a company,but not the property.

With permission from the admin.Will it be ok for me to post a few photos of my properties on here.Anyone interested,please put in a offer
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

Selling a Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling a Company   Selling a Company Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:47 pm

difficult one.

you own the building rights (property), you also own the usage rights (land), if you sell the company then you have sold your land, as you still retain the building rights the property is still yours, but not the usage rights.
this may cause a problem if you want to sell your properties in the future as the buyers more than likely would want to say park their car, build a garage, bbq ect, but they cannot apply for permission as they do not own the land.

another problem that can arise, the new owner of the usage rights can sell, meaning that land around your property could be used for anything and you have no say in the matter.

this is a simple explanation, do not do anything until you have discussed this with a property lawyer. g
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

Selling a Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling a Company   Selling a Company Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:19 pm

I think you would have to just transfer all the properties into your name as an individual or alternatively you need to sell the properties and then just wind up the company. Well this is my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

Selling a Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling a Company   Selling a Company Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:34 pm

Surely the answer to your question is here viewtopic.php?f=12&
t=5208&
p=49186&
hilit=liquidation#p49186
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

Selling a Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling a Company   Selling a Company Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:40 pm

cheekychops wrote:
I think you would have to just transfer all the properties into your name as an individual or alternatively you need to sell the properties and then just wind up the company. Well this is my thoughts.

I understand that as from January this year that European Community members such as us Brits could begin to purchase buildings and land in our own name and not have to form a company. Does any forum member have any information on this.

c c c
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Selling a Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling a Company   Selling a Company Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:01 pm

itchyfeet wrote:
cheekychops wrote:

I understand that as from January this year that European Community members such as us Brits could begin to purchase buildings and land in our own name and not have to form a company. Does any forum member have any information on this.

c c c

I too was under that opinion Itchy will see if we can get clarification of this.
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

Selling a Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling a Company   Selling a Company Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:18 am

I too was under this impression, but anything legal becomes complex. let me give you an example of red tape. Selling a Company 3135333095
my partner is a uk expat and retired last august, the uk sent the paperwork s1 that entitles him to be under medicare (bg NHS) g
the bulgarian government should provide the s2 card (EHIC) so when we visit eu countries we can have emergency health care. we never recieved the card. we cannot use the uk ehic card as that would be fraudulent ( have uk letter telling me this). so we rang the uk works and pensions as its now 6 months and we are due to visit the uk soon. they informed us that bulgaria is not issuing the ehic card. they informed us that the uk will continue to provide us with a uk ethic card in the meantime, they said there was a long delay and when we visit the uk soon we have to bring all his pension papers with him, so if he needs urgent medical care, works and pensions will authorise treatment. Selling a Company 794030042
so even though there is an eu agreement with britain and bulgaria, they are not playing the game. this is bulgaria. Selling a Company 794030042 Selling a Company 794030042 Selling a Company 794030042
Back to top Go down
snail
Senior user
Senior user

Selling a Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling a Company   Selling a Company Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:01 am

What l am thinking of now is to sell all my properties as conbined with the company for 10 grand sterling.l am taking a big loss here.
l have 2 properties in Ustrem.One is unrenovated sitting on a acre of land and the other[which is 400 meters away]is a bungalow sitting on 600 sq meters of land next to a well stocked river.
The one l am living in is partly renovated sitting on 2 acres of land with a well constructed dog kennel in a 600 sq meter fenced compound.
The bargain of the century.
Reason for sale.l cannot make a life here and decided to go back to England to start all over again
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

Selling a Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling a Company   Selling a Company Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:41 am

aww snail, thats a shame, i wish you well for the future. Selling a Company 1430720830 we too after 5 winters have decided to share our time in bulgaria, we will live here part time and spend the winters elsewhere. g
Back to top Go down
pollymc1956

Selling a Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling a Company   Selling a Company Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:19 pm

Hi there, sorry to hear about your problems , everything these days has become a gamble,
Would you please send me a bit more info if possible, either pic's or more written info, Alternatively pm me and I would take a contact no. and call you
kind regards Polly
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

Selling a Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling a Company   Selling a Company Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:03 pm

snail wrote:
What l am thinking of now is to sell all my properties as conbined with the company for 10 grand sterling.l am taking a big loss here.
l have 2 properties in Ustrem.One is unrenovated sitting on a acre of land and the other[which is 400 meters away]is a bungalow sitting on 600 sq meters of land next to a well stocked river.
The one l am living in is partly renovated sitting on 2 acres of land with a well constructed dog kennel in a 600 sq meter fenced compound.
The bargain of the century.
Reason for sale.l cannot make a life here and decided to go back to England to start all over again

That is a shame. It is the sort of place that it is either very good or......... wish you all the best Selling a Company 1536469901

Tony
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

Selling a Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling a Company   Selling a Company Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:00 pm

Hi Bob,
I have just read on the Turkish forum you have sold.
So sorry this did not work the way you hoped. Selling a Company 927475117
Eric and I wish you and your wife all the best, :Good luck:in finding a new home back in the UK. Chin up and go get some positive results.
Selling a Company 2334215883
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

Selling a Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling a Company   Selling a Company Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:30 pm

Good luck sorry it didn't work out for you Selling a Company 739492727
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Selling a Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling a Company   Selling a Company Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:07 pm

itchyfeet wrote:
Hi Bob,
I have just read on the Turkish forum you have sold.
So sorry this did not work the way you hoped. Selling a Company 927475117
Eric and I wish you and your wife all the best, :Good luck:in finding a new home back in the UK. Chin up and go get some positive results.
Selling a Company 2334215883

Hi Snail can you confirm the above please. thanks

Oddy g
Back to top Go down
snail
Senior user
Senior user

Selling a Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling a Company   Selling a Company Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:42 pm

"
Yes"
,it is true.l sold at a great loss which was unfortunate.l had no choice.l won't give out the sale price,but l will reveal why l sold.being a victim of corruption has made me mentally and pyhsically ill and now need to go back to seek help.
That is all l will say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Selling a Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling a Company   Selling a Company Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selling a Company

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next