View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

New Bulgarian fraud site - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: New Bulgarian fraud site   New Bulgarian fraud site - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 4:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just been told about a new site thats all about fraud in Bulgaria dosen't look as though they have many members but it could be useful for anyone who has had any problems here in Bulgaria. I have joined and had a look around and it looks ok to me.
This is the link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
gazzy
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: New Bulgarian fraud site   New Bulgarian fraud site - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:20 pm

sallyann wrote:
Just been told about a new site thats all about fraud in Bulgaria dosen't look as though they have many members but it could be useful for anyone who has had any problems here in Bulgaria. I have joined and had a look around and it looks ok to me.

Thanks for letting us all know about the site iam sure it will grow very fast New Bulgarian fraud site - Page 2 2581928987 T
Back to top Go down
gazzy
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: New Bulgarian fraud site   New Bulgarian fraud site - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:25 pm

BGTRAVELLER wrote:
As has already been pointed out this very sad sick individual has nothing better to do.
What a sad,sick scumbag New Bulgarian fraud site - Page 2 2032457431
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: New Bulgarian fraud site   New Bulgarian fraud site - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:39 pm

gazzy wrote:
BGTRAVELLER wrote:
As has already been pointed out this very sad sick individual has nothing better to do.
What a sad,sick scumbag New Bulgarian fraud site - Page 2 2032457431

Thanks guys lets just make sure we do not wonder New Bulgarian fraud site - Page 2 3628201804 here g

Oddy s

sallyann wrote:
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: New Bulgarian fraud site   New Bulgarian fraud site - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:49 pm

I think any site that can help remove all the fraud that goes on in Bulgaria and not just that which relates to property can only be good for all of us even if we are not victims ourselves.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: New Bulgarian fraud site   New Bulgarian fraud site - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:58 pm

Gimp wrote:
I think any site that can help remove all the fraud that goes on in Bulgaria and not just that which relates to property can only be good for all of us even if we are not victims ourselves.

Here, here Gimp, Prevention is better than cure. If you have not been a victim, long may it last. I always remember what my headmaster said to us athletes before we left for the All England School Sports, Quote:- If you can't win make sure you don't loose
I have looked at the new site and I must say that it appears to be gaining in members and some useful postings have been addressed. I will join when the time is right and my legal team have given me the go ahead
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: New Bulgarian fraud site   New Bulgarian fraud site - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:55 pm

willowsend wrote:
bigsavak wrote:
Anything that helps to stop fraud and heartache gets my approval good luck to all who sail in her New Bulgarian fraud site - Page 2 570106603

HOW SICK IS THE FOLLOWING

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... lbot-Fraud

This is posted by a very sick person who has nothing better to do with his life. A person who has not got the courage to post in his own name, a person who's hell bent in trying to destroy innocent peoples lives. a person who is a cyber bully and hates anybody who gets success in life, so he posts in the name of our very own honest and respected Admin, Ashley Morris. How sick is that

how sick is that you ask ....VERY...that sumbag is the lowest of the low....strange how a lot of forum members ( on all forums ) would never believe it tho !! ...oops .I feel another libel suit coming on....... whoever is running the new bulgarian fraud site ..i take my hat off to you New Bulgarian fraud site - Page 2 2581928987 New Bulgarian fraud site - Page 2 739492727.....will look at it shortly
Back to top Go down
LisA
Super user
Super user
LisA

PostSubject: Re: New Bulgarian fraud site   New Bulgarian fraud site - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:14 pm

Yes indeed and very well put varnagirl, the person who wrote all this rubbish is of a psychotic nature who is in need to some very professional help.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: New Bulgarian fraud site   New Bulgarian fraud site - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:48 am

LisA wrote:
Yes indeed and very well put varnagirl, the person who wrote all this rubbish is of a psychotic nature who is in need to some very professional help.

Let me ask every member on this forum. HOW WOULD YOU DEAL WITH THIS
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... lbot-Fraud
Members including Admin on this and other forums, along with the British Police have made requests to have this disgusting topic and content removed
They will not remove it, :Headbang:they even claim that you can take them to court and they still will not remove it New Bulgarian fraud site - Page 2 794030042
They are a law unto themselves and promoting the perpetrator to his delight is exactly why he has posted on this evil, disgusting crude site :twisted:

Let me ask all the male's on this forum. How would you deal with it, if you read on a www all about you wife being a prostitute etc, what would you do or say. We have been happily married for 45 years. Please can I ask, friends, members and interested parties , do not say DON'T take any notice, because we are human beings and we do have feelings and that is easier said than done

When you get the perpetrator writing in the name of an alias that is one thing, but when you get it written in the name of Ashley Morris that is the pits, you cannot stoop any lower, it is the cesspit

Sorry to bore you with our problems folk New Bulgarian fraud site - Page 2 1536469901
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

PostSubject: Re: New Bulgarian fraud site   New Bulgarian fraud site - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:58 am

Its a very valid question Brian and you don't bore us with such things. I can give you any answers to this, as you say they seem to be a law unto themselves and yes it is easer said than done to take no notice of this kind of thing. I believe I know who wrote this and probably so do a lot of the members on here and any self respecting member would in return boycott this person and his business which is all I think anyone can do at present until this evil person is behind bars. Sorry I can't give you anything that will help but lets hope that the behind bars comes soon!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Bulgarian fraud site   New Bulgarian fraud site - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Bulgarian fraud site

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2