View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Fraud and corruption Empty
PostSubject: Fraud and corruption   Fraud and corruption Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:27 am

Fraud and corruption. A very active topic past and present so I thought all the expats living in Bulgaria and love to compare the green green grass of home with that of Bulgaria and it's reputation for fraud,crime and corruption
Here you go a classic comparison, enjoy it but with tongue in cheek

635 Employees unbelievable but true, and this is before Chris Huhne's admission of guilt . . .

I bet this will make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

Can you imagine working for a company that only has a little more than 635 employees, but has the following Employee Statistics:

29 have been accused of spouse abuse
7 have been arrested for fraud,
9 have been accused of writing bad cheques,
17 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses,
3 have done time for assault,
71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit,
14 have been arrested on drug-related charges,
8 have been arrested for shoplifting,
21 are currently defendants in lawsuits,
84 have been arrested for drink-driving in the last year,

And collectively, this year alone, they have cost the British tax payer £92,993,748 in expenses!

Q: Which organisation is this?

A: It's the 635 members of the House of Commons.

The same group that cranks out hundreds of new laws each year designed to keep the rest of us in line.

What a bunch of crooks we have running our country - it says it all...

And just to top all that they probably have the best 'corporate' pension scheme in the country - whilst trying to ensure that everyone else has the worst possible!
Back to top Go down
chrisbriggs
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Fraud and corruption   Fraud and corruption Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:19 pm

Fraud and corruption 3356871870
So very true, As I said in another post, every time I had to meet one of these people I always felt that I needed a wash afterwards.
They seem to forget that the purpose of Government is to serve the people and not the other way round.
Ray Fraud and corruption 794030042
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: Fraud and corruption   Fraud and corruption Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 3:08 pm

Most of them are politicians because they can't get a proper job!!
Back to top Go down
chrisbriggs
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Fraud and corruption   Fraud and corruption Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 3:16 pm

[size=150:18dx6icf]Wwell said Baz ! Fraud and corruption 3356871870
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: Fraud and corruption   Fraud and corruption Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 3:44 pm

T..you can probably gather that politicians are not included on my Xmas card list.
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Fraud and corruption   Fraud and corruption Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 4:37 pm

willowsend wrote:
Fraud and corruption. A very active topic past and present so I thought all the expats living in Bulgaria and love to compare the green green grass of home with that of Bulgaria and it's reputation for fraud,crime and corruption
Here you go a classic comparison, enjoy it but with tongue in cheek

635 Employees unbelievable but true, and this is before Chris Huhne's admission of guilt . . .

I bet this will make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

Can you imagine working for a company that only has a little more than 635 employees, but has the following Employee Statistics:

29 have been accused of spouse abuse
7 have been arrested for fraud,
9 have been accused of writing bad cheques,
17 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses,
3 have done time for assault,
71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit,
14 have been arrested on drug-related charges,
8 have been arrested for shoplifting,
21 are currently defendants in lawsuits,
84 have been arrested for drink-driving in the last year,

And collectively, this year alone, they have cost the British tax payer £92,993,748 in expenses!

Q: Which organisation is this?

A: It's the 635 members of the House of Commons.

The same group that cranks out hundreds of new laws each year designed to keep the rest of us in line.

What a bunch of crooks we have running our country - it says it all...

And just to top all that they probably have the best 'corporate' pension scheme in the country - whilst trying to ensure that everyone else has the worst possible!

:Good post:Willow - doesn't surprise me at all, they are currently making the working class pay for all their mistakes.
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: Fraud and corruption   Fraud and corruption Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 4:51 pm

Not surprising at all..that's the work ethic they've always bowed to. Over fed, over paid, under achieving snouts in the taxpayer funded trough. The few honest and decent ones who have been elected over the years soon get converted or kicked out.
Back to top Go down
chrisbriggs
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Fraud and corruption   Fraud and corruption Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:10 pm

i do think that we are being a bit harsh on British MP s the're are some good ones......
OOPS the're all dead!!
Fraud and corruption 794030042
Ray
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: Fraud and corruption   Fraud and corruption Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:13 pm

Spot on Ray..but to be fair, the UK isn't the only country one can find these elusive creatures.
Back to top Go down
chrisbriggs
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Fraud and corruption   Fraud and corruption Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:34 pm

So very true Bazz but do any other nations MP's do it with such effrontery and indignation when challenged?
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: Fraud and corruption   Fraud and corruption Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:54 pm

At the risk of being brought to order..the old saying ' you reap what you sow ' comes to mind. For some obscure reason, England and many of it's colonies (including Australia) have always upheld people 'in power'..and as a consequence, the ruling parties seem to have evolved into a "
we can do anything we like, without let or penalty, because we are not ordinary people"
. As I said earlier, this is not just a problem that exists in the UK and I will be very sad if anyone thinks that I'm taking the p*ss out of any of you and your great country.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Fraud and corruption   Fraud and corruption Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:14 pm

I thought this might start a lively debate. One thing we must always remember, the public vote them in and the public vote them out., the public that's us, so who is really to blame. Take a closer look at Spain (about 100,000 expat homes empty,) the banks are not performing, who would want to be in Cyprus at the moment, and another issue, arguing over who owns the Falkland Island's. I could go on and on, but I think I have said enough to let you know where I am coming from c :Fraud and corruption 1931734156:
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Fraud and corruption   Fraud and corruption Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:49 pm

chrisbriggs wrote:
So very true Bazz but do any other nations MP's do it with such effrontery and indignation when challenged?

We have all seen the indignation on "
Question Time"
on the TV, they run circles around a carefully selected audience and never seem to answer a question properly.

Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Fraud and corruption   Fraud and corruption Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:01 pm

itchyfeet wrote:
chrisbriggs wrote:

We have all seen the indignation on "
Question Time"
on the TV, they run circles around a carefully selected audience and never seem to answer a question properly.

Don't worry the World and Britain will be put right tomorrow,[size=200:23mln5od] It's the Budget 2013
Back to top Go down
chrisbriggs
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Fraud and corruption   Fraud and corruption Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:26 am

I meant to put this on last night, but my electricity went off (again) just to add insult to injury it was just after I had paid our bill.!!
Anyway I think its fair to say that politicians of all nations are generally held in low esteem. Their standing, particularly in the UK is at an all time low after they have failed to deliver on promises made whilst out of office, EU referendum, and university tuition fees come to mind to mention but two. Oliver Cromwell held them in contempt even back in the 17th century, and Guy Fawkes was the only person to enter Parliament with the right idea. Anyway thats my rant about these contemptible pieces of low life over.
By the way Bazz dont worry about taking the p**s out of us Brits, you're an Aussie, its your DNA, and we can always get our own back when we thrash you at cricket. Fraud and corruption 3023850720
Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fraud and corruption   Fraud and corruption Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fraud and corruption

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next