View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Property related fraud - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Property related fraud   Property related fraud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:16 am

First topic message reminder :

I have just received the following email from Henry Rowlands of Novinite
I wish you good luck on December 23rd
The article [url=http:
//www.
novinite.
com/view_news.
php?id=110314:371pwafn][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has had a very good reception from both readers and people in high places, and that is all I can say at present, except to wish you good luck again
Best Wishes
Henry
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Property related fraud   Property related fraud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:13 am

willowsend wrote:
Sarah
I wouldn't dream of calling you nosey, just interested
If you put Dimitar Teoharov into your google search you will get plenty of reading, you might even reconise another name on there
Let me know how you get on
willowsend

well well ...definitly worth googling the name..... and yes certainly recognise another name that came up....!!...look forward to the full story ...
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Property related fraud   Property related fraud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:30 pm

Well I've just read all that and its a little confusing to say the least? but I can't say I recognised any of the names mentioned but to be honest whatever you read on the net these day must be questioned, unless of course its a full blown court case with all the facts, never the less it was interesting
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Property related fraud   Property related fraud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:59 pm

I do agree with you krypton it's very hard to follow but I didn't recognise any names on there apart from the handy man Dimitar Teoharov who stole the property and as you say it would be very hard to actually point the finger at someone just because it's on the internet there have been many injustices because of that but it's obvious that the Dimitar Teoharov was guilty that's all done and dusted through the courts so I don't know about the other names mentioned and don't know any of them either

sarah
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Property related fraud   Property related fraud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:34 pm

Sarah
Just a couple of corrections to your posting, firstly, the internet, you only read into what you want to read into it and yes it can be misleading, but I only post true facts to the best of my ability
Secondly, it's not all done and dusted through the courts, far from it. Getting the villa back is a civil court case and now the criminal case kick's in where the gang of perpetrators will be arrested and dealt with through the court's. Teoharov is not even in the country so investigations will continue through INTERPOL
I hope that makes it a little clearer, it's two completely seperate cases but both related to our villa
willowsend
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Property related fraud   Property related fraud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:39 pm

I've just been reading about this and from an artiucle on the net it does seem a bit confussing so I can understand why Sarah found it difficult, I didn't realise that there were 2 cases criminal and Civil, but how can the Criminal one proceed if as you say Teoharov isn't even in Bulgaria? anyay all the best with it Bryan
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Property related fraud   Property related fraud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:55 pm

Very interesting story this but very sad for all concerned [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Property related fraud   Property related fraud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:15 pm

BGTRAVELLER wrote:
I've just been reading about this and from an artiucle on the net it does seem a bit confussing so I can understand why Sarah found it difficult, I didn't realise that there were 2 cases criminal and Civil, but how can the Criminal one proceed if as you say Teoharov isn't even in Bulgaria? anyay all the best with it Bryan

I will try and make it a little clearer. The fact that the judges verdict in court has declared that Teoharov had no legal right to sell our villa makes the gang (perpetrators) he was involved with criminals, so now the file is handed over to the chief prosecutor to continue the criminal case ie, theft and damage to the property, loss of revenue, flights to attend 5 court hearings, hotel accommodation and hire car etc etc. They will now also have to pay all legal costs, and I would like to remind you that under Bulgarian law this could go on for up to two years. As far as Teoharov not being in the country is concerned, that is why INTERPOL are involved
I think I am going to start celebrating New Year early 18c in Sofia, what is going on
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Property related fraud   Property related fraud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:21 pm

Don't blame you Bryan get in early and enjoy it to the full all the best for the future to you and your wife
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
raveydaveygravey
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Property related fraud   Property related fraud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:03 pm

just a quick question if i may?

who lives in the property at the moment, previous to your winning it back? are there others that have been ripped off that have now lost everything?
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Property related fraud   Property related fraud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:14 pm

Good question raveydaveygravey I never thought of that? but from what I can gather the house is in a very poor state now so I don't think anyone could have still been living in it but I maybe wrong so perhaps Bryan will let us know
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Property related fraud   Property related fraud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:40 pm

scott wrote:
Good question raveydaveygravey I never thought of that? but from what I can gather the house is in a very poor state now so I don't think anyone could have still been living in it but I maybe wrong so perhaps Bryan will let us know

All I can tell you at present is what we have been told by the next door neighbour and the local village shop. The villa appears to be empty at present but a man (believed to be the key holder) named Hristov (builder) from Branishte near Dobrich has been seen there on the odd occasion for about an hour at a time.
All will be revealed when my Wife and I go there in ten day's time and meet up with our bailiff to enter the villa
We have kept up the payment's on a small mortgage, Insurance and Holiday Lettings website so hopefully it has been the correct thing to do and will all have been worth while
If you want to see a before and after photo of the villa and of the main perpetrator Dimitar Teoharov [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] then take a look at my gallery on *****
Thanks for now and I will keep the forum and interested parties informed
willowsend
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Property related fraud   Property related fraud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 8:56 pm

raveydaveygravey wrote:
just a quick question if i may?

who lives in the property at the moment, previous to your winning it back? are there others that have been ripped off that have now lost everything?
Easy answer to that is NO only the perpetrators [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Property related fraud   Property related fraud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:43 pm

Can't wait to hear the full story and outcome good luck when you visit
Back to top Go down
NOPUS
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Property related fraud   Property related fraud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:41 pm

Hi willowsend, just want to say one thing - congratulations for the efforts. I am looking forward to hear from you once you see the villa and feel free to post any news about the development of the case. It is my intention to fight against such people as Dimitar Teoharov and anyone like him bringing dishonor to our country.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Property related fraud   Property related fraud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:05 am

NOPUS wrote:
Hi willowsend, just want to say one thing - congratulations for the efforts. I am looking forward to hear from you once you see the villa and feel free to post any news about the development of the case. It is my intention to fight against such people as Dimitar Teoharov and anyone like him bringing dishonor to our country.

See my reply under the heading of your posting Greetings to everybody
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Property related fraud   Property related fraud - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Property related fraud

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next