View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

Looks hopeful - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Looks hopeful   Looks hopeful - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:12 am

First topic message reminder :

After a year of trying to sell our property a family from Holland were outside our gate when I awoke yesterday.
Not a good start for us first thing in the morning, Eric had to take the dogs out while I did a quick recky around the house. Living in a perfect tidy house all the time in case this should happen has not been enjoyable, it has not been relaxing for us, it has felt that I suffer from that cleaning disorder.
Yes we have had to take less than we wanted but,this could have gone on for ever. So they had a budget and were sticking to it, I really did try my hardest to get them to up the offer [ us ladies are always left to do this ] but knew they would only be here for a few days, so last night around 23.00 hrs we agreed.
Like many of you it is not easy to get back all the money and love and hard work we have put into our homes.
We are awaiting a phone call from them today so we can get together to tell them what we will be leaving, and that amounts to nearly everything.
My stomach is doing all sorts of things at the moment.

We will keep you informed. Looks hopeful - Page 2 3998065313
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
beautifulangel
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Looks hopeful   Looks hopeful - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:21 pm

good luck, fingers crossed. hope to hear your in bulgaria soon Looks hopeful - Page 2 1430720830
Back to top Go down
http://beautifulangel-movingtobulgaria.blogspot.com/
sandra6
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Looks hopeful   Looks hopeful - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:28 pm

congrats to you on your house sale, it is sad when you have to drop in price after all you put in to your home, hope we have the same luck soon, sandra
Back to top Go down
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

PostSubject: Re: Looks hopeful   Looks hopeful - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:38 pm

Good luck and I hope you find another buyer soon Looks hopeful - Page 2 1430720830
Back to top Go down
fruitlover
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Looks hopeful   Looks hopeful - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:03 pm

Let's all hope they are just comparing it with other things and will come back? Otherwise, we can still hope your next prospect offers a better price!
Back to top Go down
Larlar

PostSubject: Re: Looks hopeful   Looks hopeful - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 8:53 pm

Dont despair ours went on for a good three to four weeks and I thought our Turkish buyers wer nt interested, unbeknown to us at the time the wife was desparate for our place and her husband was playing the cool long game, I did nt believe we had actually sold until we had the dosh in the bank and they had the Tapu, even then I kept thinking "
I dont believe it all happened"
. You have a good saleable property and it will sell (even if you have to drop the price a tad) so keep ya chin up it will happen!!! Looks hopeful - Page 2 3386807041
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Looks hopeful   Looks hopeful - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:42 am

Thanks again for all your kind wishes.
Larlar so pleased you got there in the end. Looks like we will not make it again this year. We have dropped our price as far as we can go and it still seems it is not cheap enough for some. The Pound to the Turkish LIra is very high at the moment and this makes selling even harder than it already is over here, because most buyers are German Turkish or Turkish and will be buying in LIra.
Eric is coming over in three weeks, and I shall be looking forward to what his thoughts and reaction will be when he gets back. We are both used to living in the countryside. It will be heaven to have peace and quiet.
We have not regretted our time in Turkey. But just need more peace and space and scenery to look at, rather than concrete buildings all around us.

c c
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Looks hopeful   Looks hopeful - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:11 pm

H :Hearts:Ah bless you this is quite stressful for you right now, but it is early days yet so don't give up too quickly flower - I am a firm believer in, if it is meant to happen, it will, if not than you have had a lucky escape. Thoughts and good wishes are with you both just now Angel What will happen will happen g sending you all our positive vibes Angel

Oddy xx H
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Looks hopeful   Looks hopeful - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:12 pm

oddball wrote:
H :Hearts:Ah bless you this is quite stressful for you right now, but it is early days yet so don't give up too quickly flower - I am a firm believer in, if it is meant to happen, it will, if not than you have had a lucky escape. Thoughts and good wishes are with you both just now Angel What will happen will happen g sending you all our positive vibes Angel

Oddy xx H

Well I don't know what you did oddy - but it worked. Yes . . . we have sold the property, would you believe it? Annette and I are over moon, but sad to leave all our friends here in Turkey, not to mention our lovely apartment which we would like to pick up and take with us. I am over in BG the 13th of September to have a look around and take lots of pictures and back to Annette in Turkey to decide on our future. For the umpteenth time in my life, I am at the X-roads yet again!!

g g
Back to top Go down
fruitlover
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Looks hopeful   Looks hopeful - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:31 pm

Excellent news! Here's hoping for a smooth, trouble-free transaction Looks hopeful - Page 2 2706089290
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Looks hopeful   Looks hopeful - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:32 pm

congratulations on the sale, well done :Great:bulgaria has many areas of beauty, wonderful scenery and quiet, i have never been in a place so quiet and peaceful, spoilt really as if we ever move we already know we would never find such a quiet place. wish you well on your next adventure. g
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Looks hopeful   Looks hopeful - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:59 pm

Looks hopeful - Page 2 2706089290[size=150:1d0dbkki] Congratulations!!!! Eric and Annette truly delighted for you both H Positive thoughts always works wonders. :Looks hopeful - Page 2 1931734156: All the best to you both and you never know we might even see you at the Garden Party at the Silistra Orphanage on Sat 1st Oct g
Back to top Go down
Esta
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Looks hopeful   Looks hopeful - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:20 pm

WOW - Am I reading this right? You have sold after all? Great news.

Congratulations - I too am a firm believer in positivity - but oddballs positive thoughts must have been really quick ones!!!!

g
Back to top Go down
http://www.djebulgarianhomes.co.uk
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Looks hopeful   Looks hopeful - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:44 pm

Many thanks to you all for your encouragement and congratulations and especially your good wishes for our future in BG. We would love to come to your "
knees up"
for the orphanage on the 1st of October oddy, but I am celebrating a big birthday on that day and will hopefully be having "
a bit of a do"
over here in Turkey.
The sale happened so quick and has left us looking at each other with nothing to say, we will be buying a big roll of bubble wrap tomorrow and then the hard work starts wrapping up our belongings. We will have to get two of our dogs microchipped and they then have their blood tests done each month for 3 months and I guess a fair bit of paperwork before we make the epic journey to BG.

s s g s s
Back to top Go down
Scunnered
Scunnered

PostSubject: Re: Looks hopeful   Looks hopeful - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:40 am

Well done - what brilliant news! :A1:
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Looks hopeful   Looks hopeful - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:20 am

So so happy for you! H
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looks hopeful   Looks hopeful - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looks hopeful

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ExPat Lounge-