altText

Our Website Guestbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Our Website Guestbook - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi Guys s

I have just been on our website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I am a little embarrassed as nobody has signed the guest book since March Our Website Guestbook - Page 4 2345823347 therefore, I wonder if any of you have a little time over the weekend or so would you please drop in, have a read, registrar and leave a comment. We would be very grateful indeed.

Thanks a million. Our Website Guestbook - Page 4 1536469901

Berni &
Dougie xx
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
meandmine
Super user
Super user
meandmine

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:20 am

Sorry to hear this Bill but then only a Man can admit defeat. Well done to you for all your efforts Our Website Guestbook - Page 4 3367882216
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:50 am

meandmine wrote:
Sorry to hear this Bill but then only a Man can admit defeat. Well done to you for all your efforts Our Website Guestbook - Page 4 3367882216

Well said meandmine. From little acorns, big oak tree's grow and Berni's oak tree is growing bigger every year, so I think you have done the right thing Bill to post your thoughts and hopefully you will be able to sit back with the knowledge of knowing that you did your best for Berni, the site and the Orphanage :Thank you:and as meandmine say's well done for your efforts
Back to top Go down
LisA
Super user
Super user
LisA

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:24 am

Sorry to hear this Bill but onwards and upwards as they say. Maybe this is a new beginning.
Back to top Go down
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:55 pm

You've done what you can mate no body can ask anymore Our Website Guestbook - Page 4 1536469901
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:17 am

T All for your comments - appreciate you honesty. g
Back to top Go down
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
therowfamily

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:23 pm

Good luck with it I'm sure Bill will sort it.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:05 pm

Hi Guys Our Website Guestbook - Page 4 3386807041

Well things have move on rapidly hence thought I would bring you all up to date. Our mod Chris has stepped in and offered to build us a new website :Handshake:This is indeed wonderful news T Chris this is just amazing. He has also ask Bill to him with the build and upkeep. Bill is very happy to do this, so they are both very busy. T T to you both we look forward to the launch of the new site in due course. H

Berni &
Dougie Our Website Guestbook - Page 4 2706089290
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:52 pm

oddball wrote:
Hi Guys Our Website Guestbook - Page 4 3386807041

Well things have move on rapidly hence thought I would bring you all up to date. Our mod Chris has stepped in and offered to build us a new website :Handshake:This is indeed wonderful news T Chris this is just amazing. He has also ask Bill to him with the build and upkeep. Bill is very happy to do this, so they are both very busy. T T to you both we look forward to the launch of the new site in due course. H

Berni &
Dougie Our Website Guestbook - Page 4 2706089290
:Howdy:fellow members

This is fantastic news and congratulations to all concerned. Look at some of Chris's work/sites and you will see that we can all look forward to a very professional set up. I am pleased and I am sure all members will be happy that Bill has agreed to help with the building of the new site and it's on going up keep
As Berni and Dougie have grown in all their achievements with their different projects in Bulgaria so does the advertising, promotions and the continued information have to grow with them so it is important that we are kept up to date with progress reports, and Bill, bless him openly admitted that he was now getting a bit out of his depths with all the advanced technology and the original site is now a thing of the past

So to Chris, we all look forward to the launch of the new site and to Bill :Thank you:for supporting Berni, Dougie, the Orphanage and our forum ourbulgariaforum.com :Good luck:to all you :Our Website Guestbook - Page 4 1931734156:
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:56 am

T Willow Our Website Guestbook - Page 4 1536469901
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:57 am

willowsend wrote:
So to Chris, we all look forward to the launch of the new site and to Bill
Many thanks!

So far all is going well and my thanks to Bill for his assistance in transferring all the text and images from the old site to the new site and agreeing to take on the updates and maintenance in the future.

Berni is getting stuck in as well and is fast learning her way around the administration side of things.

Once we're all happy with the overall look, feel and functionality of the site, then we will transfer it over, replacing the old one.

At such point, we would very much like your comments and feedback ... watch this space!

Thanks again.
Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:50 am

Well done to all of you :Clap:its about time you had a site that goes with your professional attitude toward everything Berni and if Chris has built it then it will be second to none Our Website Guestbook - Page 4 2706089290
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:07 am

well done, chris, bill and bernie. Our Website Guestbook - Page 4 1995268642
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:29 pm

T for your comments really appreciate that and special thanks to Chris and Bill for their support they have both been fab.

I have a question: We have a lot of photos on the website and my question is 'do we really need all these photos'
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:25 pm

oddball wrote:
T for your comments really appreciate that and special thanks to Chris and Bill for their support they have both been fab.

I have a question: We have a lot of photos on the website and my question is 'do we really need all these photos'

The easy answer is NO. I would suggest they are all put in a sub-file or saved to disc and you Berni just pick out the ones that depict happiness and your favourites that give you goose pimples. Talking of photo's, did you ever receive any photo's of me handing over the album at the orphanage
Our Website Guestbook - Page 4 1536469901
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:57 pm

Thanks Willow appreciate that. We have over 600 photos which is a huge amount but I will put them on the flash disc and when we have events I can play them on the laptop. Plus your album will be on the side and also the one you did for the orphanage is also on display.

No I have asked several time for the photos but as yet not received. I am sure they will turn up sooner or later. g
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Website Guestbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next