altText

To a Moderator

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mechta
Super user
Super user

To a Moderator Empty
PostSubject: To a Moderator   To a Moderator Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:08 pm

So right now I WAS creating this thread -
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... 84&
h=13970

BUT...

Due to the flipping editing rules it wouldn't let me go back to edit to put these titles on! I'm fed up with this stupid rule!!!!

NOW...

Can someone please edit it and put these titles

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Geez i've never known of a forum to have this rule it's stupid and REALLY annoying me now!! :Help:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

To a Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: To a Moderator   To a Moderator Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:14 pm

Louise the editing time on this forum is set at 45 minutes which is more than enough time for anyone to correct a mistake, if you want to start your topic then please do so but please don't question the rules they are there for a reason. g
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
mechta
Super user
Super user

To a Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: To a Moderator   To a Moderator Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:23 pm

Admin wrote:
Louise the editing time on this forum is set at 45 minutes which is more than enough time for anyone to correct a mistake, if you want to start your topic then please do so but please don't question the rules they are there for a reason. g
....well it isn't really enough time, due to that the majority of my threads are on going g....and it wasn't a mistake i had to go make them and then put them on...which i couldn't do....and i'm not making another thread today i've made loads (mainly language learning ones).
P.S. rules were made to be broken Angel lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

To a Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: To a Moderator   To a Moderator Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:28 pm

Hi Louise I'm sorry but 45b Mins is how it stays, what I suggest you do is don't post it until your ready you can always hit the "
Save draft"
button until you know your done. On the forum I'm afraid our rules are not made to be broken. g
Back to top Go down
mechta
Super user
Super user

To a Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: To a Moderator   To a Moderator Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:29 pm

Admin wrote:
Hi Louise I'm sorry but 45b Mins is how it stays, what I suggest you do is don't post it until your ready you can always hit the "
Save draft"
button until you know your done. On the forum I'm afraid our rules are not made to be broken. g
I don't trust the draft button it has killed my work before lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

To a Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: To a Moderator   To a Moderator Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:32 pm

I've never had a problem with it in fact I have been working on a post for several weeks "
Regions"
and posted it today with no loss. If you have difficulty using it then do yourself a draft on your pc and check it out before posting. If I were to open up the editing time it then becomes open to abuse as we have seen in the past by other members, "
NOT YOU"
. g
Back to top Go down
mechta
Super user
Super user

To a Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: To a Moderator   To a Moderator Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:33 pm

Admin wrote:
I've never had a problem with it in fact I have been working on a post for several weeks "
Regions"
and posted it today with no loss. If you have difficulty using it then do yourself a draft on your pc and check it out before posting. If I were to open up the editing time it then becomes open to abuse as we have seen in the past by other members, "
NOT YOU"
. g

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ok i shall try next time T To a Moderator 3356871870
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

To a Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: To a Moderator   To a Moderator Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 6:04 pm

Admin is correct. We have to make various rules for dozens of reasons (most borne from experience). We try run a clean ship here and I hope all our members agree, we do a fairly decent job!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

To a Moderator Empty
PostSubject: subject   To a Moderator Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 6:15 pm

Hi Chris

I was wondering if you were still around but didn't want to ask, just in case I got answer I did'nt want to hear!!

Bazz
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

To a Moderator Empty
PostSubject: subject   To a Moderator Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 6:18 pm

Actually I'm a bit confused now.....you were answering a post from 2011 (according to the dateline!!!)
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

To a Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: To a Moderator   To a Moderator Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 6:46 pm

Hoya Bazz

Good to see you.

I'm on the mobile phone but it showed up as a 'new post ' so I replied.

Hope all is well with you and yours.

Cheers
Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

To a Moderator Empty
PostSubject: subject   To a Moderator Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 7:25 pm

Hi Chris

a lot of water has flowed under the bridge since we last spoke, but it is great to make contact again.

All is good on my end....lots of changes, but good ones, so nothing to complain about.

Hoping all is good with you and your lovely lady.

Bazz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To a Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: To a Moderator   To a Moderator Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To a Moderator

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1