View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Important announcement Empty
PostSubject: Important announcement   Important announcement Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:08 pm

[size=150:2wgmj3v9]IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Branding Bulgaria

How to make the image of Bulgaria more popular and easily recognisable
Let us see if we as a forum can help to achieve that

I will send a cheque for £10.00 to the member who in the opinion of an independent judge submits the best entry (suggestion/idea)
Also as a gesture of good-will I will donate £25.00 to the Orphanage at Silistra

RULES, You may submit as many entries as you like, not more than [size=150:2wgmj3v9]80 words for each entry and no duplications of subject (duplications will be deleted)
The competition is open to all forum members
The closing date for entries is Friday 8th April, 2011
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>

After judging Ashley will send all entries to the Minister of Economy &
Energy, Traycho Traykov

to show him our efforts and contributions in making Bulgaria the place to be

In Minister Traykov's own words, branding Bulgaria around the world as a tourist and investment destination has a huge potential. He also said having a good image is like a love relationship you need to like yourself first in order to make others like you. Very wise words

So folks

1 How do we make the image of Bulgaria more popular and easily recognisable?

2 What exactly is the image of the country

3 What is important about Bulgaria and how do we change it if we do not like it.

4 If we want to build a good image and reputation for Bulgaria, we need to set ourselves specific goals”,

5 Cover world consumers, tourists, investors, sports and cultural events

6 How can we change/improve the image of Bulgaria?

7 According to Minister Traykov, branding Bulgaria around the world as a tourist and investment destination has a huge potential.

Here is the chance to voice our opinions and hopefully contribute to a better Bulgaria

I'm doing my bit, now may I ask you all to do your bit Important announcement 1536469901

T and GOOD LUCK
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:11 pm

Great idea Important announcement 3356871870

But where do you send the entries to. Just a reply to this thread? Or where?
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:50 pm

tonyb60 wrote:
Great idea Important announcement 3356871870

But where do you send the entries to. Just a reply to this thread? Or where?

:Howdy:All entries to be received on the forum under the heading of Important Announcement using forum name as in willowsend
On the 8th April (closing date) entries will be printed off, segregated and sent for judging. Winner will be notified and published by 23rd April (Easter Saturday)
T
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:56 pm

Someone has to start so here goes T

Bulgaria.

Just what do you want from a holiday destination.

Scenery Bulgaria
Beaches Bulgaria
Winter Sorts Bulgaria
Good Food Bulgaria
Low Cost Bulgaria
Sunshine s s s
Great Hotels Bulgaria
Happy Friendly People BULGARIA
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:22 pm

Sorry, been busy most of the day, but here's a quick 30-second job:

"
Think of a land steeped in history, tradition and folklore ... think of a land with clean air, fabulous mountains, stunning beaches and vibrant cities ... think of a land with warm, friendly people ... think of a land abundant in natural organic foods, wines and honey. Think it doesn't exist? Think again, think Bulgaria."
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:29 pm

I will have a go. i have done 2 inputs on positive and one constructive.

positive. All seasons
(bulgaria)

A warm welcome awaits in bulgaria
what a beautiful place to be
sun drenched golden beaches
and a stunning deep blue sea

skiing high up in the mountains
taking in, the outstanding views
fine dining and cultural places
such wealth of activity to choose
(bulgaria awaits you)

constuctive Listen.

Sit up, listen, take notice
some things you havnt got right
the state of the roads is disgraceful
and the tourists are met with this sight

the children are really your future
meet their needs, listen and learn
get this wrong and you have had it
because the children will never return. H
Back to top Go down
neilythere!
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:12 am

Oh dear I struck another nerve by the looks of things .
If the truth hurts so be it I make no apologies for my personal point of view .
afterall it is factual based on experience (or would you prefer that \i took the "
follow the sheep approach everytime ?????/
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:20 am

No Neil you are wrong! If you want to start a thread about how you see things in Bulgaria them please do so, this thread as about promoting Bulgaria and its all in aid of the Orphanage in Silistra so its meant to be fun too. I'm sure all of us could say all sorts of negative things about Bulgaria but that not what this thread is for. As I have already said start a thread of your own if you wish and don't worry about the sheep they help you sleep Important announcement 1865348797
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:39 am

neilythere! wrote:
afterall it is factual based on experience (or would you prefer that \i took the "

Sorry Neil I did read your post last night and felt it was in the wrong place and not in the spirit of things in this thread. No need for apologies you are entitled to your opinion of Bulgaria and this forum allows us to express our views :Clap:As Ashley has said why don't you start a new topic about your experience in Bulgaria I'm sure you will get some good replies as we have all at sometime experienced the negative side.
Back to top Go down
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
therowfamily

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:55 am

Just a couple of ideas I've thought of: When was the last time you seen an advertisement on the tv for Bulgaria? I don't know if its regional but my daughter in the north of England can never find anything in the travel agents for Bulgaria and I dare say the same applies for other media, there's 2 thoughts for you.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:34 am

therowfamily wrote:
Just a couple of ideas I've thought of: When was the last time you seen an advertisement on the tv for Bulgaria? I don't know if its regional but my daughter in the north of England can never find anything in the travel agents for Bulgaria and I dare say the same applies for other media, there's 2 thoughts for you.

Good point, so let's have your thoughts and suggestions on how you think the Bulgarian Authorities should rectify the situation T
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:02 am

neilythere! wrote:

:Howdy:neil, Your quote, my personal point of view . after all it is factual based on experience
So why not have a go at my fun competition and make a suggestion as to how you would change things based on your factual experiences Important announcement 1430720830

Any postings not applicable to this competition I will ask Ashley to delete or move it to the relevent topic T
Back to top Go down
pixi
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:56 am

I have seen the advert for Bulgaria on the adverts on Alibi on Sky, a very good advert. Sorry if this is in the wrong place.
Back to top Go down
neilythere!
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 12:40 pm

point taken folks but as no one wants to listen to a grumbling old fart I wont spoil your day by starting anything negative as i do believe you have all witnessed or at least have heard what i would have to say so there it will lay
cheers ma dears
neil
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 12:44 pm

neilythere! wrote:
point taken folks but as no one wants to listen to a grumbling old fart

No worries Neil, as Admin said, feel free to open another subject, which can be slightly negative.

For instance 'Top Five things you would change about Bulgaria' ... I'm sure you'll get quite a response! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chris

PS. In my experience 'grumbling old farts' have far more interesting things to speak about than young uns!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important announcement

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next