altText

Free to good home

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kahl1963
Junior user
Junior user

Free to good home Empty
PostSubject: Free to good home   Free to good home Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:00 pm

We have 2 pedigree retrievers (male &
female, both have been done and have passports)that need a new home together....they are outside dogs, not chained, but can be bought inside as they are house trained. 1 pedigree female cocker spanial, lovely temperament and house trained, but can be left outside, but not chained. Lastly, sadly I have to leave my Bengal cat behind, he is 6 yrs old, and needs to be homed on his own....he cost us over 5000 pounds and is not a lap cat, he comes to you, not you to him..any enquiries, please call me on 061402266. We leave Bulgaria on Friday 4th February 2011....if they haven't gone by then, then sadly we will have to put them down............please ask everyone you know...thanks!
Back to top Go down
Kahl1963
Junior user
Junior user

Free to good home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free to good home   Free to good home Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 6:16 pm

We will be in all day Sunday...Monday....Wednesday........Thursday
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

Free to good home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free to good home   Free to good home Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:33 pm

Kahl1963 wrote:
female, both have been done and have passports)that need a new home together....they are outside dogs, not chained, but can be bought inside as they are house trained. 1 pedigree female cocker spanial, lovely temperament and house trained, but can be left outside, but not chained. Lastly, sadly I have to leave my Bengal cat behind, he is 6 yrs old, and needs to be homed on his own....he cost us over 5000 pounds and is not a lap cat, he comes to you, not you to him..any enquiries, please call me on 061402266. We leave Bulgaria on Friday 4th February 2011....if they haven't gone by then, then sadly we will have to put them down............please ask everyone you know...thanks!

I sincerely hope you find homes for your animals, sorry we can't help, still in Turkey and already have three dogs.

Eric

c
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Free to good home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free to good home   Free to good home Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:19 am

Kahl1963 wrote:

Hello Kahl,

Could you pls post photos of everything (incl cars) or e-mail me on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks, George.
Back to top Go down
sandra6
Junior user
Junior user

Free to good home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free to good home   Free to good home Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:15 pm

oh dear just seen this what happened? tell me they got rehomed &
not to dog &
cat heaven?
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

Free to good home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free to good home   Free to good home Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:30 pm

I haven't see either Pat or Kahl on the forum for a while so maybe they have left Bulgaria now and don't have any net yet
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Free to good home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free to good home   Free to good home Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:48 pm

cheekychops wrote:
I haven't see either Pat or Kahl on the forum for a while so maybe they have left Bulgaria now and don't have any net yet

I think you will find that they have left BG today 4th Feb and will be staying with Pat's sister in France for a while, but I understand that Kahl still expects
to do his transport runs between the UK and BG g
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

Free to good home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free to good home   Free to good home Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:50 pm

Thanks Brian for the update at least they will both be happy s
Back to top Go down
sandra6
Junior user
Junior user

Free to good home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free to good home   Free to good home Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:29 am

what a shame they couldent take their pets with them as they have a van, but they must have their reasons, so sad if theyve had to put them all down, sandra
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Free to good home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free to good home   Free to good home Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:31 am

sandra6 wrote:
what a shame they couldent take their pets with them as they have a van, but they must have their reasons, so sad if theyve had to put them all down, sandra

I doubt that they will have had to put them down. I'm sure someone would have taken them s s s s s s
Back to top Go down
Kahl1963
Junior user
Junior user

Free to good home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free to good home   Free to good home Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:10 pm

Hi Folks,

Sadly we have left Bulgaria now, but the good news is that we found great homes for all the animals except Ben, sadly we had to have him put down because he was riddled with lumps and he lived a long and happy life.....it broke my heart, but we thought it was for the best.

I will get back to you all when I have time....unfortunately time is not on my side at the moment, I am working so much. Pat is well, sends her regards and will be online soon......take care

regards

Kahl
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Free to good home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free to good home   Free to good home Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:25 pm

Kahl1963 wrote:
Hi Folks,

Sadly we have left Bulgaria now, but the good news is that we found great homes for all the animals except Ben, sadly we had to have him put down because he was riddled with lumps and he lived a long and happy life.....it broke my heart, but we thought it was for the best.

I will get back to you all when I have time....unfortunately time is not on my side at the moment, I am working so much. Pat is well, sends her regards and will be online soon......take care

regards

Kahl

:Howdy:That is good news, and I am sure members will be happy to read your report and look forward to an update as and when
:Ch:and Free to good home 1430720830
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

Free to good home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free to good home   Free to good home Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:19 pm

Glad to see your both happy and settling down again ! Free to good home 739492727
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Free to good home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free to good home   Free to good home Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:46 pm

Free to good home 927475117

Sorry to hear about Ben but glad to hear you are both well and getting settled.

Good luck to you both

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Free to good home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free to good home   Free to good home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free to good home

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1