A step in the right direction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

A step in the right direction Empty
PostSubject: A step in the right direction   A step in the right direction Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:51 pm

Bulgarian Policemen to Learn Social Communication

Employees of the Bulgarian Interior Ministry will undergo trainings for better social communication, the Bulgarian National Radio has announced.

About 2,000 police officers from across the country are expected to participate in the project “Socially competent police employees close to the society” and 800 of them will undergo a 3-day training.

The international project costs EUR 217,500 and is financed by the EU Lifelong Learning Programme (LLP).

Seven centers are envisioned to be created. They will host policemen and employees of private security companies, who will develop their social communication skills.

The program also envisions the creation of an Internet platform, which would enable the employees of the Interior Ministry to test their skills for communicating with different groups of the population.

This is a step in the right direction lets see if it works? and I wonder how they are going to learn various languages in such a short period A step in the right direction 3998065313
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: A step in the right direction   A step in the right direction Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:28 am

A step in the right direction 1763269238 A step in the right direction 1763269238

Fantastic news! We can only wish them the best of luck and :Good luck:wait and see how it all turns out. g Once they have trained the police force they can start on the stores. c

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: A step in the right direction   A step in the right direction Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:54 am

It is a step in the right direction, but I wonder who is going to train the people who are going to train the 2000 policemen/women g A step in the right direction 3367882216
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: Re: A step in the right direction   A step in the right direction Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:16 am

Are you offering Brian A step in the right direction 1865348797
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: A step in the right direction   A step in the right direction Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:23 am

Blink wrote:
Are you offering Brian A step in the right direction 1865348797
You should know that at my age, I have now retired, also my social skills are not so good as they used to be, but a good try Blink A step in the right direction 2706089290
Happy New Year A step in the right direction 1536469901 g
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: A step in the right direction   A step in the right direction Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:30 pm

H H

This would be my ideal job H- The EU Lifelong Learning Programme will send in their own consultants and just look at the cost The international project costs EUR 217,500 All this to teach them politeness and manners - Wouldn't I just love to start up a centre myself H It's just shame I don't know how to go about it, plus the language barrier. Still we can't do everything we want in life eh!! Angel

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: A step in the right direction   A step in the right direction Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:24 pm

Looks like a good idea, there are plenty of other countries that could do with some ideas how to treat clients and the public at large in a polite manner.
s s s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A step in the right direction   A step in the right direction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A step in the right direction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1