Turkey expects $ 22.5 billion in tourism revenues

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Turkey expects $ 22.5 billion in tourism revenues Empty
PostSubject: Turkey expects $ 22.5 billion in tourism revenues   Turkey expects $ 22.5 billion in tourism revenues Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:41 pm

Turkey expects $ 22.5 billion in tourism revenues for 2010. According to figures, in 2011 the country is likely to receive tourism revenues to the tune of $23.8 billion. In 2009 some 3.6 million people worked in the tourist sector, findings of the World Tourism Organization show. In 2009 27.1 million tourists visited Turkey.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Malchester

PostSubject: Re: Turkey expects $ 22.5 billion in tourism revenues   Turkey expects $ 22.5 billion in tourism revenues Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:04 am

Hello Admin

I fined your article very amusing about the Turkish Tourism about the Monies theve made for 2010

Dont believe everything you read in the Newspapers i can tell you that is a load of B...
I have lived here in Turkey Didim for the last 7 years now

I am going In the next 3 weeks to your neck of the woods Bulgaria

Turkish tourism has been going down hill and down hill over the last 3 years Why cause they are so much a greedy people the they think the rest of us are so blind they wood take the t shirts of there own Grannys if they had too and there President wants to make Turkey a Dry country ie No Beer no Raki all gone up in Taxes even the turkish people cant afford it now !!

And for the working Tourism sector your not even a loud to work ha ha ha

Live for today is there motto

Shortly to be an expat yaba yaba dooo Turkey expects $ 22.5 billion in tourism revenues 2581928987 Turkey expects $ 22.5 billion in tourism revenues 570106603
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

PostSubject: Re: Turkey expects $ 22.5 billion in tourism revenues   Turkey expects $ 22.5 billion in tourism revenues Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:31 am

I couldn't agree with you more I have noticed over the years that Turkey is getting quieter and I don't think its just the Brits that are going elsewhere I think this is a world problem for Turkey they have lost the plot if you ask me Turkey expects $ 22.5 billion in tourism revenues 3356871870
Back to top Go down
Malchester

PostSubject: Re: Turkey expects $ 22.5 billion in tourism revenues   Turkey expects $ 22.5 billion in tourism revenues Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:41 pm

Hello Admin

Found report about Tourism in Turkey

Altinkum/Didim anyway here they are published in this weeks Local Paper for expats.

DIDIM hosted 79,188 foreign tourists between May and October this year.

Thomas Cook brought the most tourists among the tourism agencies with 18,500 tourists.

Other agents include TUI Tantur with 13,663 tourists, Travelite (11,690), Rafiness Travel (3,000), Peninsula (7,446), Gold Trail (1,000), Holidays 4U (13,005), You Travel (1,784), On Holiday (3,176), Hotels Altınkum.com (520), Oad Travel (504), Almatour/Sopol (900) and Voyage Travel (4,000).

not far from 22.5 Billion Tourism [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Turkey expects $ 22.5 billion in tourism revenues 2581928987 Turkey expects $ 22.5 billion in tourism revenues 3367882216 Keep the sun shades on then i want go blind
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Turkey expects $ 22.5 billion in tourism revenues   Turkey expects $ 22.5 billion in tourism revenues Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:41 am

Didim/Altinkum is not only losing the usual amount of tourists it is also losing many Expats that live here. The Turkish government have made it quite clear that they want foreign tourists to spend their money and then go home, but they don't want us living on their soil. They believe that the Brits have a bottomless pit filled with money and they want some of it. The Turkish government have dreamt up many schemes this year to extort money from the Brits and generally all of us have said "
enough is enough."
Many have gone back to the UK, but the majority have gone to BG and many are waiting to sell and go to BG, so every cloud has a silver lining as they say. BG hopefully will benefit from the influx of Brits in many ways. In the meantime Turkey will slip further down the slippery pole, as for joining Europe, they will never get in.

c Turkey expects $ 22.5 billion in tourism revenues 794030042 c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turkey expects $ 22.5 billion in tourism revenues   Turkey expects $ 22.5 billion in tourism revenues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1