altText

Hiyaa people! :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scortan
Junior user
Junior user

Hiyaa people! :) Empty
PostSubject: Hiyaa people! :)   Hiyaa people! :) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:25 pm

Ermmm...hi there , right if someone who is livin' in Bulgaria Sofia city wants to meet up with me , for a friendly banter or to get bevvied in some boozer or somethin' else , please let me know :) We can banter about plenty of things about Bulgaria , also probably for urself will be quite interestin' to see with me :) If u don't mind. As i said small meetup in Sofia city , just to get in touch with Bulgarian lad , connected to both of countries - the UK and Bulgaria...
So please let me know as i said who wants to meet up with me eree...for a just chilling out evening :)
Let's countin' start now [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'm not jokin' !

P.P. I want fish and chips [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] but i'm not able to get it from here Hiyaa people! :) 3023850720
It's pity...
Back to top Go down
mechta
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Hiyaa people! :)   Hiyaa people! :) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:04 pm

Scortan wrote:
Ermmm...hi there , right if someone who is livin' in Bulgaria Sofia city wants to meet up with me , for a friendly banter or to get bevvied in some boozer or somethin' else , please let me know :) We can banter about plenty of things about Bulgaria , also probably for urself will be quite interestin' to see with me :) If u don't mind. As i said small meetup in Sofia city , just to get in touch with Bulgarian lad , connected to both of countries - the UK and Bulgaria...
So please let me know as i said who wants to meet up with me eree...for a just chilling out evening :)
Let's countin' start now [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'm not jokin' !

P.P. I want fish and chips [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] but i'm not able to get it from here Hiyaa people! :) 3023850720
It's pity...
I will if u send me a ticket LOL
Back to top Go down
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

PostSubject: Re: Hiyaa people! :)   Hiyaa people! :) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:04 am

I'm sure if Scotan sent everyone a ticket there would be loads to have a drink with Hiyaa people! :) 1865348797
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Hiyaa people! :)   Hiyaa people! :) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:09 am

Hiya Scortan are you in the UK or Bulgaria ?
Back to top Go down
Scortan
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Hiyaa people! :)   Hiyaa people! :) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:21 pm

Blink wrote:
Hiya Scortan are you in the UK or Bulgaria ?
[size=150:m12ghk0f]Hiya, I'm in Bulgaria now especially in Sofia city...
Wa about ya?
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Hiyaa people! :)   Hiyaa people! :) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:25 pm

I'm the other end of the country but maybe when I get over there we can go for a chat and a pint or 2 g
Back to top Go down
Scortan
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Hiyaa people! :)   Hiyaa people! :) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:47 pm

Blink wrote:
I'm the other end of the country but maybe when I get over there we can go for a chat and a pint or 2 g
[size=150:2bzjlju0]Dat's kewl mate , actually I'm not quite sure how long I'll stayin' here because I'm not feeling quite happy at the moment...
Where ya livin in Bulgaria mate? :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiyaa people! :)   Hiyaa people! :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiyaa people! :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1